How do YOU shoot cocaine? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss other drugs psychedelic or not.

Old 08-09-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
weallhumalong

weallhumalong is on a distinguished road
How do YOU shoot cocaine?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I just got into this a little while ago, I've been shooting dope for awhile so i'm not used to the needle. Im wondering how you guys shoot your coke? I know when prepping oc/dilaudid you are not supposed to heat it, or heat it a very little. With H it seems that once i heat it to a certain point it all dissolves better and the cut seperates more. I've shot coke non heated, heated, and slightly heated, and I can't figure out which is best. Any way its a pain cause there is obviously cut and it gums up my cottons real fast so I would like to avoid that as well.

Comments?
weallhumalong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
gpkid

gpkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by weallhumalong View Post
I just got into this a little while ago, I've been shooting dope for awhile so i'm not used to the needle. Im wondering how you guys shoot your coke? I know when prepping oc/dilaudid you are not supposed to heat it, or heat it a very little. With H it seems that once i heat it to a certain point it all dissolves better and the cut seperates more. I've shot coke non heated, heated, and slightly heated, and I can't figure out which is best. Any way its a pain cause there is obviously cut and it gums up my cottons real fast so I would like to avoid that as well.

Comments?
no heat just water.. it dissolves alomost instantly .. if there cut in it sometimes it baking soda just squirt a 10 of vinegar on it and it will dissolve.. if its anything other than that throw a lil heat on it.
gpkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
PureMDMA311

PureMDMA311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by weallhumalong View Post

Comments?
you dont heat dilaudid you are supposed to heat oc and why dont you just smoke crack thats about as smart as shooting coke
PureMDMA311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #4
gpkid

gpkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureMDMA311 View Post
you dont heat dilaudid you are supposed to heat oc and why dont you just smoke crack thats about as smart as shooting coke
smoking it duznt give you near as intense of a rush as shooting it. plus after that first hit of crack your just chasing.. you can feel every hit of coke when shooting it.. just my .02
gpkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #5
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

you dont heat any of them drugs to shoot them.. if theres anything worth shooting, it will dissolve in water with just a stir of the plunger..

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #6
PureMDMA311

PureMDMA311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Like this post? Yes | No    

you heat oxycontin before you shoot it
PureMDMA311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:01 AM   #7
Happiness4Dogs

Happiness4Dogs is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

don't shoot pills, if you gonna even though momma warned you use a micron filter
Old 08-11-2009, 06:58 AM   #8
weallhumalong

weallhumalong is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

nah heating dilaudid just a LITTLE bit...for like literally 2-3 seconds, it makes it clear up a bit and easier to draw up. heating more than that makes it all goopy and shit. as far as heating OCs i didnt think it mattered, oxycodone is very water soluble you really wanna heat up and dissolve those binders that are SORTA water soluble? I guess its the same with coke so im answering my own question. mad geeked out right now
weallhumalong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:02 AM   #9
White_Horse_Mescalito
""

White_Horse_Mescalito is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

water only not heat ... maybe mix it a little if their is sediment.. cotton

if if doesn't break down with the water .. then you really don't want that part

don't be a pussy either do at least a 1/4 ..or better ....a 1/2 gram
White_Horse_Mescalito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:16 AM   #10
BeanTwnJnky

BeanTwnJnky is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureMDMA311 View Post
you heat oxycontin before you shoot it
LAWL... Poor friend you're wasting your oxy bruh.
“I had someone at the Houston police station shoot me with heroin so I could do a story about it. The experience was a special kind of hell. I came out understanding full well how one could be addicted to 'smack,' and quickly.” - Dan Rathers
BeanTwnJnky is offline   Reply With Quote