I lick my girls ass - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: The joys of oral and anal sex

Old 08-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
ilovemygirl

ilovemygirl is an unknown quantity at this point
I lick my girls ass
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

My girlfriend and I have really amazing sex and we love eachother very much. She loves analsex and we enjoy that a couple of times per week. Nothing is like shooting my sperm deep inside her ass.
But after a while she suggested that I licked her anus. The idea of that was not very attracting, but after a serious shower, I decided to give it a try. The way she enjoyed that turned me on more than anything else. Now we use desinfective tissues around and also an inch inside her opening. This way I can also stick my tongue inside of her. She gets some powerful orgasms from this and I am getting an addict to it myself.
The only thing that remains for us to try now, is for her to take the load in her mouth. That is probably the thing that turns me the most on. Next week she will try, she promised me.
Guys, if you want to surprise your girl, give her a real lick in the butthole. YouŽll be her hero after that!
ilovemygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
Triple Ace

Triple Ace is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemygirl View Post
My girlfriend and I have really amazing sex and we love eachother very much. She loves analsex and we enjoy that a couple of times per week. Nothing is like shooting my sperm deep inside her ass.
But after a while she suggested that I licked her anus. The idea of that was not very attracting, but after a serious shower, I decided to give it a try. The way she enjoyed that turned me on more than anything else. Now we use desinfective tissues around and also an inch inside her opening. This way I can also stick my tongue inside of her. She gets some powerful orgasms from this and I am getting an addict to it myself.
The only thing that remains for us to try now, is for her to take the load in her mouth. That is probably the thing that turns me the most on. Next week she will try, she promised me.
Guys, if you want to surprise your girl, give her a real lick in the butthole. YouŽll be her hero after that!
No doubt about it. Girls love rimming. The first time I ate a girls ass was in college, and she went crazy. I was sort of apprehensive to rim at first, but after I got over the initial idea that is was disgusting, I tried it, and it's not any different than eating pussy. I personally feel that the anus has a more benign taste than the vagina. The vagina is more musky in my opinion.

A nice clean butthole does not have any distinct shitty or nasty flavor at all really. If you can eat pussy, you can eat ass as well. Not to mention girls love it, and it's a good introduction to other sorts of anal play.
Triple Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #3
standingseated 
A Back Scrubber

Location: Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.
standingseated is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Well done! You two sound like you're having a great time.
standingseated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:09 AM   #4
ilovemygirl

ilovemygirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I know exactly what you mean, MGFDC, I had the same feeling. But love makes blind and I know that my girlfriend is the only one who would be able to make me do it. I think that when we are so extremely thorough with cleaning as we are, thereŽs nothing gross about it.
ilovemygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:54 PM   #5
standingseated 
A Back Scrubber

Location: Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.
standingseated is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
I know exactly what you mean, MGFDC, I had the same feeling. But love makes blind and I know that my girlfriend is the only one who would be able to make me do it. I think that when we are so extremely thorough with cleaning as we are, thereŽs nothing gross about it.
standingseated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:59 PM   #6
goodvibes83

goodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to behold
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

i'm gonna show this thread to future lovers, whenever that may be...

most guys are down for anal, but some need convincing, but for ass licking...FUCK its so hot but turns off most guys

I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!
Respect and SUSTAIN GAIA, for it is she that sustains us.
goodvibes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:01 PM   #7
DazedGypsy
fire

DazedGypsy is a name known to allDazedGypsy is a name known to allDazedGypsy is a name known to allDazedGypsy is a name known to allDazedGypsy is a name known to allDazedGypsy is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibes83 View Post

most guys are down for anal, but some need convincing, but for ass licking...FUCK its so hot but turns off most guys
yeah!! i like when you're w/someone and they randomly start doing it first.. such a turn on
DazedGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #8
Shale 
Lifetime Supporter

Shale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
...Now we use desinfective tissues around and also an inch inside her opening. This way I can also stick my tongue inside of her. ...Guys, if you want to surprise your girl, give her a real lick in the butthole. YouŽll be her hero after that!
Ugh! Clean Freaks.

It's not a surprise if you disinfect it first. Most germs are overrated if you have an immune system. (OK, I got a Hep-A vaccination just in case)

First time I licked a girl's asshole was when going down on my Turkish GF. Now the Turks clean themselves with water in the toilet anyhow so it may have been cleaner than the paper wiped assholes here. But it wasn't planned - I just did it. Had my nose in her pussy, rubbing up and down on her clit and discovered my tongue was right at her little pucker. So, I started licking it. She loved it - and so did I.

There are pheromone producing ani glands all around the asshole. They put out an odor that drives me wild. It even overrides the sometimes musky odor that happens in close, moist, warm parts of the body. It is similar to the sweat that occurs on outer labia and scrotums. Love to lick those as well.

So, next time surprise her by not doing the hazmat treatment and just enjoy her natural flavors.

If it's the Right Direction - Swim Upstream
Shale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:45 AM   #9
sg girl

sg girl is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by standingseated View Post

haha funny ass poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibes83 View Post

thanx for the idea

if it isint rough
it isint fun

yes i love sex wats the big deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastswitch View Post
You got the goods, lady - the taste, the smell, the body and the soul of sex. Be happy!
sg girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:54 AM   #10
metalgypsy

metalgypsy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I love it when my man does that to me. It drives me up a fucking wall. I was in bliss my first time.
metalgypsy is offline   Reply With Quote