Molly and anxiety/depression - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Ecstasy and it's relatives

Old 07-26-2009, 11:49 PM   #1
Xanonimity

Xanonimity is on a distinguished road
Molly and anxiety/depression
Like this post? Yes | No    

Would a small/large amount of MDMA have any effects on ongoing anxiety/depression?

In the short term?

In the long term?

After one time?

After several times?

After many times?

P.S. - Would methylone (bk-MDMA) or butylone (bk-MBDB) be better?

Dare to do things worthy of imprisonment if you mean to be of consequence - Juvenal
Xanonimity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:30 AM   #2
PhearHendrix

PhearHendrix is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

it hasnt effected me much at all. I rolled numberous time. and im still myself. There is no negative feedback from me.

are u interested in rolling?

│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
└┐▒ ▒▒┌┘
PhearHendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:46 AM   #3
wakeboartd00d!

wakeboartd00d! is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

it all depends on your vitamin intake. you can not drink anything at all during your roll and risk feeling like absolute shit the next day, or you can sip on some OJ and eat fresh fruit and be like, "wow, thizz is amazing." the next day.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:20 AM   #4
PhearHendrix

PhearHendrix is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

oj has nothing do to with how you feel the next day.
There are vitamins and acids in OJ that increases the rate of absorbtion of MDMA. And there is no water in OJ.so if u plan on drinking OJ during your roll, make sure to drink water as well

│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
└┐▒ ▒▒┌┘
PhearHendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:50 AM   #5
Xanonimity

Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks for the advice, yes I'm interested in "rollin;" I just need to find a place to get pure MDMA. I think I will go ahead with bk-MDMA and bk-MBDB for the time being...

I wouldn't drink alcohol with it and vitamins all the way/natural juice.

Dare to do things worthy of imprisonment if you mean to be of consequence - Juvenal
Old 07-27-2009, 07:52 AM   #6
wakeboartd00d!

wakeboartd00d! is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhearHendrix View Post
oj has nothing do to with how you feel the next day.
There are vitamins and acids in OJ that increases the rate of absorbtion of MDMA. And there is no water in OJ.so if u plan on drinking OJ during your roll, make sure to drink water as well
vitamins help restore serotonin. there are vitamins in orange juice.
no serotinin=depression.
serotonin=happy
Old 07-30-2009, 10:39 AM   #7
socker

socker is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm not clinically depressed, but I feel I have some experience with depression and loneliness as an adult...

Would a small/large amount of MDMA have any effects on ongoing anxiety/depression?

The basis of my own depression has mostly been loneliness. I've never felt I've been able to connect with people... and even if I could, would that even make me happy? Could I even connect with people if I put myself in situations where I could?

MDMA has helped me answer these questions. Hence, the effect of MDMA has been to help me work through my own depression. I could have done it without MDMA, but popping a pill has accelerated it. Taking MDMA gave me the confidence to go out in to the big bad world and see what it's like.

In the short term?

In my experience... it makes it worse. As mentioned above, it has alot to do with your vitamins. Before I learned to top myself up with vitamins C and E the short term depression was horrible. I'm talking sitting at my desk at work feeling that I just couldn't cope with my day to day life. I used to smoke heaps of weed to help with the comedown... I've felt that weed makes the short term effect last longer, if perhaps giving a little short term relief. In my case, weed makes it overall worse.

In the long term?

This one is harder to gauge. For me, since taking MDMA, I've felt far happier. This hasn't been the effect of MDMA, but more the lifestyle changes I've in response to what I've learned. Note that when I first started taking MDMA I was taking it a couple of times a month. It was all I wanted to do. I lived for the weekend. For me I think that taking MDMA this often and not controlling my vitamins caused this. When you can't deal with the week days because of comedown depression, and you're having the best time of your life on the weekend due to drugs you might want to give up on a working life altogether.

After one time?

Most people I've met say they didn't have a comedown after their first time. I believe that this is mostly because people start out with small doses. After my first time I felt fine... if quite tired from dancing all day and night.

After several times?

After gaining some confidence, I increased my dose and frequency. This was the hardest time for me. Take it easy. Watch your vitamins.

After many times?

I've learned alot about how to look after my body, how to deal with the comedown depression and I've spaced out my doses. After a year of MDMA exposure I think I can safely say it doesn't affect my day to day depression. However... over the year my day to day depression has decreased.

It'd be a mistake to regard MDMA as an anti depressant or a silver bullet. I believe that MDMA itself depresses you in the days afterwards - it's up to you to reflect upon your experiences, learn how to be a happier person and profit from the entire experience. Personally I've learned that I can be an interesting person and that I needn't fear the people around me. This has helped me immensely.

I hope you can find parallels between your depression and mine. Perhaps the most important ancillary lesson I've learned in the last year is that taking control of your life is the first step to dealing with depression....

G'luck!
socker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:44 PM   #8
Xanonimity

Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks for the advice, it was helpful, and I sort of do have a similar depression. Maybe MDMA might help accelerate a change in lifestyle, and like being able to meet new people. I am trying to do that on my own of course but I would welcome the opportunity to make it go faster.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:52 AM   #9
NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

If you know anything about E, you know you can become depleted of seretonin, resulting in depression and an overall "morbid" feeling.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:20 AM   #10
Xanonimity

Like this post? Yes | No    

Yea. MDMA therapy involved only about 3 or 4 sessions with it, it wasn't a regular thing. Often used after LSD therapy, immediately at the come down, to help assess new knowledge learned. So the therapeutic use of this I believe would be limited to it being a catalyst for social activity or something, just like a jump-start into a new sociability, perhaps.

That's why I'm interested in BK-MDMA and BK-MBDB, since they are much milder, maybe they can be used more often for similar desired effects, although pure MDMA would be the most potent catalyst for a moment or day, it doesn't make sense to use pure MDMA regularly.