Ordering 2C-E - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Buy Posters Here!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [7]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the various man-made (designer) drugs available
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 01:06 AM   #1
ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones is an unknown quantity at this point
Ordering 2C-E
Like this post? Yes | No    

Let me start off by saying that I am not asking for a vendor, although I have found a couple US domestic ones that look pretty solid and wouldn't mind if someone could verify em through a PM. Anyways, I just researched these forums and its links for hours and it answered a lot of my questions, but regrettably, also made me ask more. Most of the links to tips to buying RCs had to do with physically going to the vendor, something I will not and cannot do. So without further stalling, here are my questions, listed for ease of reading.

- Is it safe to order straight up 2c-e? I'd rather not have to buy a bunch of precursors and make it myself as I have absolutely zero chemistry experience.

- If I order 2c-e online, how much contact with the vendor would I have to go through? Emails are fine, but I think if I get a phone call my lack of chemistry knowledge will be rather evident.

- Do I just make up a company name for myself and write in the correct field? Or should I go further and maybe even come up with a phony web site or something?

- Obviously a credit card will have to be used for ordering online, how worried should I be about that?

I guess I'm just wondering about the process, when I add to cart theres only a few fields(name, email, phone, etc.) and it can't be THAT easy. What should I expect once I go through with this? Any help would greatly appreciated.

PS. What does POA mean when referring to price?
Old 07-24-2009, 01:26 AM   #2
binary shadow

Like this post? Yes | No    

Is it safe to order straight up 2c-e? I'd rather not have to buy a bunch of precursors and make it myself as I have absolutely zero chemistry experience.

Yes it is safe to order 2c-e. It is only an analog for one, and for two dogs can't smell it, and for three you are most likely only going to be getting a very small amount.

If I order 2c-e online, how much contact with the vendor would I have to go through? Emails are fine, but I think if I get a phone call my lack of chemistry knowledge will be rather evident.

Depends on the vendor but not much. 99% of vendors are not going to want you to call them, although I have heard of one or two china vendors requesting it. Chances they ask you to call them are extremely small, if they ask I would just try and find someone else.

Do I just make up a company name for myself and write in the correct field? Or should I go further and maybe even come up with a phony web site or something?

This totally depends on the vendor. If it is a mostly bulk vendor who does smaller amounts are way jacked up prices (like most the chinese vendors) then you should def make a fake company name but no need for a website. If it is a reshipper and not a big supplier you don't really need to do this though. Some vendors might even be spooked by it.

Obviously a credit card will have to be used for ordering online, how worried should I be about that?

You should NOT use a credit card. Most vendors don't even take credit cards. Pay with western union or ecurrency.

I guess I'm just wondering about the process, when I add to cart theres only a few fields(name, email, phone, etc.) and it can't be THAT easy. What should I expect once I go through with this? Any help would greatly appreciated.

Ah you are using a website vendor not an E-mail vendor I take it. Yeah it is probably that easy. I wouldn't use a credit card though personally. Is this source happen to be in canada? Think I know what one it is.

Old 07-24-2009, 01:36 AM   #3
ElusiveJones

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary shadow View Post
you are most likely only going to be getting a very small amount.
This brings up another questions I forgot to ask, default is 1 gram and I noticed on other sites the next step up is 5 grams. Depending how much it costs, I would honestly like to get the 5, does the risk shoot up a lot by ordering that much even though its analog/gray area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary shadow View Post
Ah you are using a website vendor not an E-mail vendor I take it. Yeah it is probably that easy. I wouldn't use a credit card though personally. Is this source happen to be in canada? Think I know what one it is.
I'm currently looking at 2, and both are in the US. I won't say which states as I'm still new to posting in these forums and don't know if that would be too much info.

Edit: Ok, no credit cards for im assuming so they can't link it back to me. I should probably not ship it to where I live then, should I go as far as to use a fake name and get a PO in said fake name?
Old 07-24-2009, 01:52 AM   #4
binary shadow

Like this post? Yes | No    

nah not for 5 grams of 2c-e. I know of a dude who had 500 grams of it seized by customs coming from overseas. They held it for a few months and sent it on after it didn't test positive for anything dangerous or illegal. Seems they may not have been able to figure out what it was even. He got it from a fake ID po box just fine and dropped that box, but if he can get half a key through a customs inspection 5 grams isn't anything to worry about.

Although as always keep in mind if they DO figure out what it is and DO decide to charge you with the analog act, you COULD get up to twenty years in prison. It IS possible, just not likely. There was a dude who was getting multi-key orders of 2c-i from canada and he did get raided and charged with the analog act, but I think he may have been tabbing it up.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:39 AM   #5
ElusiveJones

Like this post? Yes | No    

Ok, thank you very much, you have been extremely helpful. One last question, so lets say some authority figure(be it government or just the supplier themselves) asks me "why do you want/what are you going to do with 2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethyl-phenethylamine?" Is there any practical function for this other than its psychedelic properties? I've tried to search for an answer to this but to no avail. I gotta figure theres at least something, even if its something like "in 1-2 mg doses it's been noted that it helps depression" or whatever. I can't think of a good way to word what I'm looking for in a search engine so I'm hoping you or someone else can give 2c-e a purpose other than its psychedelic nature.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:44 AM   #6
porkstock41
jr.

porkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

^^tabbing it up...asshole

well it's relieving to see this kind of post from you binary

and like he said, don't use a credit card
i pay with a money order

and i don't know what vendor you speak of, but some of the US ones i've easily found seem sketchy. they have obvious names and sell substances that are specifically scheduled
the ones that you fill out the order completely on the website, and there's no email address, seem like scams to me
that's just my gut feeling though and i could be wrong,
check em out
(maybe get 1 g your first try so you don't lose out too much if you do at all)

i don't think you can send PMs yet. 100 posts?
Old 07-24-2009, 04:40 AM   #7
explorer83

explorer83 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I think it's more like 25 posts before you can PM, but not sure. Don't send any money to a vendor that you can't afford to lose. Check Undrugged and the scam source thread here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkstock41 View Post
^^tabbing it up...asshole

well it's relieving to see this kind of post from you binary

and like he said, don't use a credit card
i pay with a money order

and i don't know what vendor you speak of, but some of the US ones i've easily found seem sketchy. they have obvious names and sell substances that are specifically scheduled
the ones that you fill out the order completely on the website, and there's no email address, seem like scams to me
that's just my gut feeling though and i could be wrong,
check em out
(maybe get 1 g your first try so you don't lose out too much if you do at all)

i don't think you can send PMs yet. 100 posts?
Old 07-24-2009, 05:10 AM   #8
ElusiveJones

Like this post? Yes | No    

Oh, alright, wasn't aware that I need a certain number of posts to be able to PM.

Pork -

Yeah, I was actually just thinking about just getting a gram and seeing how it worked out. The vendor I'm leaning towards using doesn't have the whole form on the site. It asks me basic info(name, addy, etc.) and quantity and says they will get back to me in 24-48 hours with the price and I'm assuming more questions to fill out. They have their e-mail posted on the site, they have a LOT of chemicals listed, most of which aren't used for psychadelic/recreational purposes directly(I don't know if they are precursors, as I said, I know nothing about chemistry) I didn't notice any that are specifically scheduled, but admittedly I didn't search for every scheduled RC. Also, what do you mean by "tabbing it up"?

Explorer -

I checked the scam source on these forums and both of the sites were not listed. Undrugged has someone saying that the source I was leaning towards "looked legit" and a few people asking if anyone has used it with no responses and someone else said they no longer supply phenethylamines(which was posted over a year ago and their website still lists 2c-e, obviously as its chemical name). My second choice someone had posted that they were charging $2580 for 1g of 2c-b-fly, which needless to say is absurd and I feel that someone is very wrong there.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:29 AM   #9
explorer83

explorer83 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveJones View Post
Oh, alright, wasn't aware that I need a certain number of posts to be able to PM.

Pork -

Yeah, I was actually just thinking about just getting a gram and seeing how it worked out. The vendor I'm leaning towards using doesn't have the whole form on the site. It asks me basic info(name, addy, etc.) and quantity and says they will get back to me in 24-48 hours with the price and I'm assuming more questions to fill out. They have their e-mail posted on the site, they have a LOT of chemicals listed, most of which aren't used for psychadelic/recreational purposes directly(I don't know if they are precursors, as I said, I know nothing about chemistry) I didn't notice any that are specifically scheduled, but admittedly I didn't search for every scheduled RC. Also, what do you mean by "tabbing it up"?

Explorer -

I checked the scam source on these forums and both of the sites were not listed. Undrugged has someone saying that the source I was leaning towards "looked legit" and a few people asking if anyone has used it with no responses and someone else said they no longer supply phenethylamines(which was posted over a year ago and their website still lists 2c-e, obviously as its chemical name). My second choice someone had posted that they were charging $2580 for 1g of 2c-b-fly, which needless to say is absurd and I feel that someone is very wrong there.

2cb-fly should be so in less than a gram increments by lowsr level vendors as it is active at 1-10mga, that seems like a hell of a lot for a g, though.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:39 AM   #10
porkstock41
jr.

porkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

i think he meant putting it in pill form or on blotter and selling it as acid or something by "tabbing it up"