women relieving themselves - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [9]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 07-15-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
zarniwoop

zarniwoop is on a distinguished road
women relieving themselves
Like this post? Yes | No    

I confess my kink is watching women relieving themselves - peeing and pooping. I have no desire to see anything more than that - definitely no scat play, just plain old natural elimination.

I'm not really sure why it is erotic to me - maybe because its out of the ordinary and I like to see women doing something they supposed to be shy and private about? Plus when you see something peeing or pooping, especially in a semi-public place they are vulnerable but also deriving some pleasure (well relief anyway).

I've seen women squat down on the street near my home and do it (#1 only) - we live near some clubs and I guess they don't want to use disgusting club toilets, or wait for home. I think its cool that they do this because you know guys wouldn't give a damn before whipping it out if needed.

I think Europeans are much more relaxed about this topic - they have mixed bathrooms, squat toilets, and public urinals (with a bit of shelter) in many places. Maybe if I lived in Europe I wouldn't find this erotic or maybe I would but it just wouldn't be considered kinky, any more than finding any other bodily function like eating, or ejaculating is.

Anyway, just my $0.02 worth of kinkiness.
zarniwoop is offline   Reply With Quote