Women who want to see their man suck a cock - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: The joys of oral and anal sex

Old 07-14-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
topper

topper is on a distinguished road
Women who want to see their man suck a cock
Like this post? Yes | No    

Do you want to see your man, or (men) has your lady expressed the desire to see you sucking a big cock?
I have, and probably every guy has told their lady that they would love to see them with another woman. Does it go the other way around?
topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:46 AM   #2
MunaJadida

MunaJadida is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Oh hell yes. It would be such a turn-on to see my husband sucking dick or getting his dick sucked or even just making out with a man.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:03 AM   #3
ashleylove

ashleylove is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

NO! That's one thing that I would not want to see! xD I would love to see my boyfriend doing a lot of things, but nothing that involves him with another man.
ashleylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #4
MunaJadida

MunaJadida is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateman View Post
if my GF ever said she wanted to see me suck a cock.....she would be my EX GF. Thats just wrong.....
Oh grow up and get over your homophobia. People are allowed to have fantasies. Even if you never wanted to actually do it, there's nothing wrong with her fantasizing about it.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:31 AM   #5
guyver2

guyver2 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

my wife asked me and i did because i love her
guyver2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:14 AM   #6
CJJ44

CJJ44 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

If I had ever had a wife who was cool with me sucking a guy off, I'd probably still be married.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #7
zarniwoop

zarniwoop is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

If guys could suck their own cock my guess is they would do it all the time - yeah, most would deny it, like denying they ever masturbate, but there sure would be a lot of it going on. Then sucking someone else's probably wouldn't seem so out of the question.

Yes I know there is a difference between doing something to yourself and doing it to another person - but personally I could imagine giving another guy a handjob if my gf wanted to see me do that - I've had more than enough experience on myself ;-) But if she wanted me to suck another guys cock... well I'd have to think long and hard about that (pun intended).
zarniwoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:58 AM   #8
CJJ44

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarniwoop View Post
If guys could suck their own cock my guess is they would do it all the time - yeah, most would deny it, like denying they ever masturbate, but there sure would be a lot of it going on. Then sucking someone else's probably wouldn't seem so out of the question.

Yes I know there is a difference between doing something to yourself and doing it to another person - but personally I could imagine giving another guy a handjob if my gf wanted to see me do that - I've had more than enough experience on myself ;-) But if she wanted me to suck another guys cock... well I'd have to think long and hard about that (pun intended).
Remember that old commercial? "Try it you'll like it!"
Old 07-19-2009, 10:59 AM   #9
CJJ44

1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarniwoop View Post

Remember that old commercial? "Try it, you'll like it!"
Old 07-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #10
guyver2

guyver2 is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

i don't think its a big deal. my wife said she alaways want to watche me suck a guys cock and be in a threeway with another guy so like i said before i did it. it was with a friend of mine it was wierd at first bt he didn't care at all he came in my mouth that was the only wierd part now we all have sex together on a weekly bacis and its fun
guyver2 is offline   Reply With Quote