Plugging: Shove it up your $()%& - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude is on a distinguished road
Plugging: Shove it up your $()%&
Like this post? Yes | No    

Alright boys.

Its all good. We're all friends here. So lets talk about a rather "personal" subject: plugging your pills.

I've never done it before, and I want to know a couple important things.

First: what is the conversion as far as tolerance? Lets say I am plugging dilaudid. My normal dose up the nose is 12-16mg, my normal IV dose is about 6-8mg. So how much should I shove up my pooper?

Second: how do I do it? Right now I have a needle-less syringe already filled with a sterile combination of saline and 8mg Dilaudid. Do I just stick the syringe as far up there as I can then push the plunger down? Do I push it down slowly or quickly? Do I need to lie on my back or stomach or on my back with my legs in the air? If I do need to stay in a strange position, how long do I have to do that? Will it leak out...?

Finally, how soon will it kick in? And is it more or less effective than snorting for: Oxy? Dilaudid? Morphine?

Thank you so much for your help.

I may not get high anymore, but I will never judge you if that is your desire.

All I want to do is make sure you are informed - so that you can get high tomorrow, too.

-V
Old 07-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
always_sublime

always_sublime is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

im interested in finding out that info to V, Although it dosent sound to appealing, im always trying to find a better way to get more out of my pills. So please fellas hook us up with some info, and only if you know what your doing
Old 07-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #3
SpENS93
Illuminati

SpENS93 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

lol
Old 07-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #4
Verisimilitude

Like this post? Yes | No    

wow I'm surprised I haven't gotten any responses yet except for you sublime. i'm glad at least one other person took my topic seriously.

I know the basics about this "enterprise" shall we call it, but I've never done it, and if I'm going to try it I want to make sure I do it right.

Cmon guys, I know I've seen folks talking about this in different threads so I know ya'll do it, don't hold out on me, I don't want to be the only kiddie on the block who hasn't shoved drugs up his butt...

-V
Old 07-11-2009, 07:13 PM   #5
Codmouse

Codmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

You prepare it like an injection than use a syringe without the needle. Make sure none leaks out and just hold it in there for a while. Thats what one of our old opiophiles did. Oxyrisin. To bad hes not here right now...
Old 07-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
Codmouse

Codmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Dose is the same as oral on dillys I believe. Not for sure though.

I know on morphine you do a little less than oral cuz the bioavail. is significantly higher.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
Verisimilitude

Like this post? Yes | No    

Oral bioavaiability of dilaudid is as bad as morphine so thats why I'm asking. eating dilaudid is as bad as throwing it in the trash

-V
Old 07-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #8
Codmouse

Like this post? Yes | No    

O, well then there you go! A little less than oral.

I don't know much about dillies, so I don't act like I do. I do know how to plug though.
Holy shit! 30% oral!!! Woah, thats about as bad as morphine.

Yeah I would take it down a little if you can. I didn't know its was so low like morph. I love learning stuff about drugs!
Old 07-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #9
Codmouse

Like this post? Yes | No    

Take it down if you don't want to get really high. I would test it first then do one thats same you would take for oral. 30% huh...
Old 07-11-2009, 10:19 PM   #10
DeadHead723

DeadHead723 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
Alright boys.

Its all good. We're all friends here. So lets talk about a rather "personal" subject: plugging your pills.

I've never done it before, and I want to know a couple important things.

First: what is the conversion as far as tolerance? Lets say I am plugging dilaudid. My normal dose up the nose is 12-16mg, my normal IV dose is about 6-8mg. So how much should I shove up my pooper?

Second: how do I do it? Right now I have a needle-less syringe already filled with a sterile combination of saline and 8mg Dilaudid. Do I just stick the syringe as far up there as I can then push the plunger down? Do I push it down slowly or quickly? Do I need to lie on my back or stomach or on my back with my legs in the air? If I do need to stay in a strange position, how long do I have to do that? Will it leak out...?

Finally, how soon will it kick in? And is it more or less effective than snorting for: Oxy? Dilaudid? Morphine?

Thank you so much for your help.
ok, so youll probably feel the drug faster and "absorb" more out of it.

on the other hand, why not just eat the fucking pill. dont be a fag, just eat your pills....
Closed Thread