what does doin it in the butt feel like for you - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [7]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss gay issues and meet others in this gay community. Rainbow Power!

Old 06-03-2009, 07:10 AM   #1
pochikuen
Banned

pochikuen is an unknown quantity at this point
what does doin it in the butt feel like for you
Like this post? Yes | No    

I hear it's kinda like pooping, only in reverse, over and over again. Is this true? Is it good just cause you get to feel that satisfaction of taking a large poop over and over again?

I tried putting a banana in myself the other day but like I think cause it was so bent it scraped on one of the inside walls after I thrust it a few times and then I pulled it out and there was slight red tinge which scared the shit out of me. I didn't know the anus was that fragile. I've been afraid to touch my anus since.
Is it normal to get small amounts of blood during the anal thing? ....
pochikuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:07 PM   #2
GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Another Day......Another pochikuen Butt And Scat Post....(yawn).

Second Verse........Same As The First.

Third Verse........Same As The Second

Fouth Verse..........Same As The Third.

Add Nauseum........

Cheers Glen.
GLENGLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:43 AM   #3
pochikuen
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

i was serious
Old 06-04-2009, 04:49 AM   #4
yarapario
Village Elder

yarapario is a splendid one to beholdyarapario is a splendid one to beholdyarapario is a splendid one to beholdyarapario is a splendid one to beholdyarapario is a splendid one to beholdyarapario is a splendid one to beholdyarapario is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yeah the tissuse inside your butt is Very Fragile...think about the high risk of HIV transmission related to anal sex. Thats why condoms are recommended. And if you are new to anal stimulation start small... think fingers, yours or a friend's... nothing with any abrasive edge. Lotsa people use sex toys cause they are designed to minimize tearing or abrasions. Things to avoid include old shoes, tree limbs, pineapples, parking meters and the like.

And just for the pure hell of it, try to make your next 10 posts without reference to Poop, Poo, Ca-Ca, Scat, Shit or any fecal related matter... Yer getting better with your posts, more appropriately phrased and considered. I honestly do believe you are trying to get some information you need. A well asked question will get a well thought out response. Yarapa
yarapario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:52 AM   #5
 ROLLINGALONG
busy

ROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

i am not gay so for me it would feel like rape
ROLLINGALONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #6
pochikuen
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

but do you actually like get off from just doing it in the butt?

like is the prostate really that big of a turn on and stimulation?

cause so far its just seemed like I'm taking a big.... release
Old 06-04-2009, 01:28 PM   #7
heywood floyd
Banned

heywood floyd will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I suppose it depends on you as well as the guy doing you, but the physical sensation ranges from pain to pressure to feeling full to prostate stimulation to feeling like you need to piss... there are a lot of things going on during a single screw, assuming you try all kinds of different positions.

But for a lot of guys, it's not so much about the physical sensation as the psychological feeling of doing something really nasty and forbidden.

I'd go so far as to say a lot of people get off on the humiliation it implies-- it's a pretty big submission to let some guy that you may or may not care about use your tightest orifice for his own pleasure-- and in many ways, that's a big turn on... especially if he's mean and puts a little bit of cruelty into it, because then it's even dirtier... and if he enjoys it, and makes you enjoy it, it's even better... I suppose because it means he's really made you 'his'.

On the other hand, it's also very possible that some people see it as this really intimate act to have someone you care about inside you, because it implies an awful lot of trust. It's a pretty sensitive area and if you get someone who's really concerned about making it a nice experience for you, it can actually become really emotional.

When it's over, your asshole is tender, really pliable, and probably sticky or wet from the lube or cum inside. It might also sting a bit from the friction... sometimes it's hard to walk, either because of your legs being held in the air, or because of what the guy did to you. Sometimes there's blood too... but it could also be a mixture of cum, lube and you-know-what. And you tend to be a little bit softer inside afterwards as well, which means if he fucks you again, you'll feel really nice around his cock!
heywood floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #8
pochikuen
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

heywood floyd, your posts gives me many mixed feelings about this gay thing
Old 06-05-2009, 07:58 PM   #9
lostfoxeh

lostfoxeh is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE GAY TO LIKE ANAL SEX!!!!

That is what strap on are for silly people.

Anal 101 LUBE! and lots. Oh, also start small and work your way up for the inexperienced.

What does anal feel like, hmm well it changes from position to position and guy to guy. Has never felt like taking a shit over and over to me. The best description i can give is like a warm tingly sensation but that is a poor description at best, and that is just in general. Being pounded hard adds to it, the size and shape of the cock or toy adds to it, and also if the guy or girl is playing with your cock or clit also changes the feeling.

Want something simple to get a feel for yourself? Go grab some lube and put on a glove for the ones with finger nails or health freaks and play with your anus with one finger then start going in deeper, now feel for a small lump spot that is closest to your penis or clit, rub it and jerk off at the same time, and just play around. Girls this is for you too.

No you should not bleed, if you do then use a smaller toy, and more lube or different lube (no common natural human dick (no horse's dick for you ha ha) is big enough to hurt you unless you are extremely small (circus midget or 4 year old but why a 4-year old sickos) and didn't start off with a finger first)

Anal is not gay, it's just different way to have sex. Enjoy your body. Stay tuned for bondage next week!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:35 AM   #10
pochikuen
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

I know you don't have to be gay. But gays have more of a likeness to the butt than straights. I mean what straight guy prefers a girls anus over the vagina? None.

The anus is the main attraction of the gay persuasion. When straight people do it in the butt, it's not their primary thing, it's just on the side. You know, it's like french fries, on the side, but it's not the whopper. They would never sacrifice the whopper for just french fries.

So no, gay people and straight people are not on the same playing field when it comes to the anus. One side has the anus as a side dish of the main thing. The other side has the anus as the centerpiece, main attraction, more alluring than all other things.

And I tried the banana thing again with more lube this time. But there was still a tinge of red and this time, some strings of poop came with it as well. Blood and poop. Is it possible to do anything in the anus without these two things involved? Seriously. These are the two substances that are supposed to put up a red flag "This is not correct, something is wrong". But noooooo you guys straight for this sanctuary of dirtyness.

I finally get the gay thing now. It's not as much about love and all that as much as it's about, you guys just like doing dirty things. You like it cause you know its dirty. It gives you that feeling of like... when you drew on the walls for the first time as a kid, or you stole cookies from the pantry before dinnertime. It gives that same kind of feeling like your getting away with something bad. And you guys get off on that. Thats just dirty.