Why do women tremble after orgasming? - Page 2 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [6]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss orgasms and how to find them

Old 05-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #11
jia

jia will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Potential medical answer: Mostly involuntary shivering for me. Your brain floods the body (primarily the brain) with various different pleasure causing chemicals. Heart rate shoots through the roof. Trembling is a symptom of tachyardia (high heart rate.)

Personal answer: it feels like the waves of pleasure still have a few eddies left here and there and they hit me and I tremble and shake.
jia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:45 PM   #12
WildOrchid

WildOrchid is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Some women tense their tigh muscles during sex rally hard, but because of the endorphins and whatnot they don't feel pain because of it. During orgasm tension reaches the peak and then goes the way. Tired out muscles my spasm. I had experienced it during sexual situations and during PE.
WildOrchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #13
jia

jia will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I mean, why do you scream when you orgasm? This question isn't going to have a satisfying answer because the answer is just because.
jia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:10 AM   #14
RokMyBobbySox

RokMyBobbySox is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dein Liebsten View Post
It's a question I have. Lately, I've been having sex with my girlfriend and she's been really really enjoying it (I'm her first, and my previous encounters have given me a bit of technique to use). The other day we were getting it on in her bathroom while she was sitting on the sink (don't ask. It just happened ;D) and after we were done, her legs were shaking a lot and she could barely stand. She wasn't in pain (she was laughing) but why does that happen? Am I a powerful sex God that just creates a catastrophic orgasm? Or is it just her?

I'm betting on the latter, because she was extremely loud. I've actually never heard a girl say "fuck" that much while having sex.

Yeah this is kind of a bragging post (I'm just in love lol) but I would like to know why girls shake after an orgasm. :P

thanks!

An orgasm is the contraction of muscles, and when those muscles tighten and untighten, the muscles become lose and relaxed. Causing trembles of sorts. The contractions (trembles) are everywhere;your hands tighten up, you may arch your back, your facial expression is intense, your breathing pattern changes to short gasps, your legs tremble, your toes curl under. Some can see it as a shock to the nerves. To put simply like a release of pent-up sexual tension.
RokMyBobbySox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:10 PM   #15
GentleBen

GentleBen is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yes they do, after a women orgasms, a womens brain releases oxytocin which apparently causes the vagina to rythmically contract so it seems to me that this may also cause her to lose control of other parts of her body to some extent.
GentleBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #16
Curtislj

Curtislj is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I love when women shake... it makes you feel like the man!
Curtislj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #17
PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by RokMyBobbySox View Post
An orgasm is the contraction of muscles, and when those muscles tighten and untighten, the muscles become lose and relaxed. Causing trembles of sorts. The contractions (trembles) are everywhere;your hands tighten up, you may arch your back, your facial expression is intense, your breathing pattern changes to short gasps, your legs tremble, your toes curl under. Some can see it as a shock to the nerves. To put simply like a release of pent-up sexual tension.
Yes, also men can have the same problem after sex. Specially when stading up and either getting laid or a blow job. I have givin my husband a BJ stading up, he cummed all over and then fell to the floor with legs twitching. I have done this several times, and he has to me also.

I love it when he eats my pussy out after he cums from fucking her and my legs are trembling still.

Also I get foot cramps when having sex very often when I get the toe curls goin on.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #18
Katie<3

Katie<3 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

My legs tremble. LIKE CRAZY. My partner thinks its cute. It makes him feel good about himself and I think its funny :] We both win.
And ive had foot cramps after aswel! But thats not fun - it hurtsss.
Katie<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:09 AM   #19
GentleBen

GentleBen is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I think orgasm for a women is the culmination of a lot of affective foreplay after a long time, I'm beginning to think an amount of women actually do try to resist it because they are afraid of losing control of their bodies - fuck it just piss or shit or whatever let it go, I think you'll find you won't piss or shit, you'll probably just squirt out fluid thats it.

And if you worried about anything dont because your missing out on the ride of your life.

For some strange reason I think I blacked out whilst my partner was orgasming ??
GentleBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #20
King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Sounds dangerous and life-threatening. Are you sure she's not having a sex-induced seizure? Perhaps she's lost all consciousness and awareness of the world around her, and she's helpless to defend herself. Stop having sex with her immediately, and call a doctor!!!

LMAO.

"Wear your heart on your sleeve, put your ass on the line, and focus on results." -- Jim Cook
King of Zanzabar is offline   Reply With Quote