Why do women tremble after orgasming? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to buy Herbies Cannabis Seeds!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss orgasms and how to find them

Old 05-19-2009, 04:55 AM   #1
Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten is on a distinguished road
Why do women tremble after orgasming?
Like this post? Yes | No    

It's a question I have. Lately, I've been having sex with my girlfriend and she's been really really enjoying it (I'm her first, and my previous encounters have given me a bit of technique to use). The other day we were getting it on in her bathroom while she was sitting on the sink (don't ask. It just happened ;D) and after we were done, her legs were shaking a lot and she could barely stand. She wasn't in pain (she was laughing) but why does that happen? Am I a powerful sex God that just creates a catastrophic orgasm? Or is it just her?

I'm betting on the latter, because she was extremely loud. I've actually never heard a girl say "fuck" that much while having sex.

Yeah this is kind of a bragging post (I'm just in love lol) but I would like to know why girls shake after an orgasm. :P

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphrey Osmond View Post
To fathom hell, or soar angelic, you need a pinch of psychedelic.
Dein Liebsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:58 AM   #2
Green_Goddess

Green_Goddess is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I dunno....
we just do.. lol

There comes a time in life
when you have to let go of all the pointless drama
& the people who create it...
& surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good...
after all life is too short to be anything but happy!!
blessed be!!
Green_Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:25 AM   #3
Smitty25

Smitty25 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Whoa...what an answer.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:28 AM   #4
wally m

wally m will become famous soon enough
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Goddess View Post
I dunno....
we just do.. lol
Old 05-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #5
Green_Goddess

Green_Goddess is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

well.... it's like you guys trying to explain what you feel when you cum to us.. we'll never truly understand and neither will you, plus I have no clue why scientifically it happens lol I just know that it happens..

There comes a time in life
when you have to let go of all the pointless drama
& the people who create it...
& surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good...
after all life is too short to be anything but happy!!
blessed be!!
Green_Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
caliente

caliente is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Goddess View Post
I dunno....
we just do.. lol
That's a perfectly good answer. Some things just can't be explained very well in words.

Why do women, including me, sometimes cry after sex? I dunno that, either. I guess because it creates powerful emotions. Men tend to equate crying with unhappiness, but it's just any strong emotion.
caliente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #7
Cherea

Cherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dein Liebsten View Post
It's a question I have. Lately, I've been having sex with my girlfriend and she's been really really enjoying it (I'm her first, and my previous encounters have given me a bit of technique to use). The other day we were getting it on in her bathroom while she was sitting on the sink (don't ask. It just happened ;D) and after we were done, her legs were shaking a lot and she could barely stand. She wasn't in pain (she was laughing) but why does that happen? Am I a powerful sex God that just creates a catastrophic orgasm? Or is it just her?

I'm betting on the latter, because she was extremely loud. I've actually never heard a girl say "fuck" that much while having sex.

Yeah this is kind of a bragging post (I'm just in love lol) but I would like to know why girls shake after an orgasm. :P

thanks!
You've got a good one there. She's comfortable with you. As for the shaking, it's the cutest thing ever. That's all I know.
Cherea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:11 AM   #8
sarahrei
~Lover~

sarahrei will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I guess because she has so many nerves really excited it takes a minute or two for all the adrenaline to wear off.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #9
_Kristin_

_Kristin_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Sometimes I tremble if the buildup to orgasm has taken a long time, or if the orgasm is unusually powerful. I'm pretty weak after that kind of climax.
_Kristin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:42 PM   #10
Bonkai
Later guys

Bonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dein Liebsten View Post

thanks!
Enjoy it while it last bro, and get a few more licks in when she is trembling after a powerful orgasm. I love doing that
Bonkai is offline   Reply With Quote