if i were single, i would fuck anyone, anywhere. - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Reveal your deepest secrets, embarassing moments, dirty deeds, or...?

Old 05-04-2009, 11:57 PM   #1
ashleylove

ashleylove is on a distinguished road
if i were single, i would fuck anyone, anywhere.
Like this post? Yes | No    

yeah, true story. if i didn't have a boyfriend, i would seriously go out in public in a mini skirt, no panties, an tiny shirt and no bra and fuck any guy or girl. yeah, i'm a slut, but i love every minute of it. (; i would also do anything they wanted me to do. i love being submissive and taking anything i'm given, and doing everything i'm told. i would also love to be tied up, spanked, and owned. hell, if i wasn't in love with my boyfriend, i would ditch him and stay single for the rest of my life just to be any guy or girls fuck slut and cum dumpster. yeahhh...like i said. slut.
ashleylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:28 AM   #2
Gumby
Banned

Gumby is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

HAHA! So would I...
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:46 AM   #3
FunHogg

FunHogg will become famous soon enoughFunHogg will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well...keep us posted.
FunHogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:29 AM   #4
atla23

atla23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

nice
atla23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:38 AM   #5
BraveSirRubin
Banned

BraveSirRubin has a spectacular aura aboutBraveSirRubin has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

I wouldn't want to be you. Being so dominated by hormones and sexual frustration seems like a brainless, obsessive kind of life to me.
BraveSirRubin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:54 AM   #6
Bonkai
Later guys

Bonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

More power to you, if you end your relationship you will make a lot of girls/boys happy in Tenn. Make sure you have a handful of protection tho.
Bonkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:27 AM   #7
*kushbaby*

*kushbaby* is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

my friend and i (who used to date) talked about this the other night.
i totally would too if i didn't have to have the "skank/whore" status tagged onto it i'd be fuckin every tom dick and harry that walked by
Old 05-05-2009, 06:30 AM   #8
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

redneck tease.. pttf.. Like I would fuck another bitch from the south. the last 2 were retarded, there was no way to fuck their brains out cause they didnt have any!!

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:58 PM   #9
IDL
Banned

IDL is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleylove View Post
yeah, true story. if i didn't have a boyfriend, i would seriously go out in public in a mini skirt, no panties, an tiny shirt and no bra and fuck any guy or girl. yeah, i'm a slut, but i love every minute of it. (; i would also do anything they wanted me to do. i love being submissive and taking anything i'm given, and doing everything i'm told. i would also love to be tied up, spanked, and owned. hell, if i wasn't in love with my boyfriend, i would ditch him and stay single for the rest of my life just to be any guy or girls fuck slut and cum dumpster. yeahhh...like i said. slut.
The lust always win. you'll eventually give up to the lust and fuck everyones brains out. a sexual zombie if you will.
IDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #10
 sunfighter
Hip Forums Supporter

sunfighter is a name known to allsunfighter is a name known to allsunfighter is a name known to allsunfighter is a name known to allsunfighter is a name known to allsunfighter is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

poor boyfriend. he's doomed.

For deeper understanding of today's world, follow the money.

James Madison, the US Constitution's main author, described inequality as an evil, saying government should prevent "an immoderate, and especially unmerited, accumulation of riches."
sunfighter is offline   Reply With Quote