Rapid detox under anesthesia - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 04-27-2009, 02:34 AM   #1
mortysmate

mortysmate is an unknown quantity at this point
Rapid detox under anesthesia
Like this post? Yes | No    

for those of you trying to get off an opiate dependency, i want to share my story. I spent about eight years addicted to Vicodin, then Oxycontin, suboxone etc. I would chart out a tapering schedule and go through misery until it became unbearable, then use again. I had hidden this from my wife, who thought i just kept getting bad flu every few months. one day she found my pills. The next day we were in a meeting with the Waismann method, a rapid detox institute in LA. A few days later i left their hospital facility clean!! i had spent years trying to rid myself of this horrible dependency, and they did it like magic. I do not work for them but am a former patient and, if youre ready to reclaim your life, i suggest you give them a call..
mortysmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:05 AM   #2
ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

can they help me with chronic masturbation?

lol

ILL BILL NECRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:36 AM   #3
SpENS93
Illuminati

SpENS93 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Lol^
SpENS93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:17 PM   #4
china_white
Banned

china_white is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

what about my addiction to spam?

man i love that meat (if it even is meat)
china_white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #5
SpENS93
Illuminati

SpENS93 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i) love spam!! (posting)

like this one
SpENS93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:37 AM   #6
mortysmate

mortysmate is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

wow- for supposedly hip people there sure seems to be a few cynics amomgst us The fact is i am an ex-patient and my experiences are valid. Hopefully some people who may actually benefit from the additional infomation my experiences described read my post..Knowledge is power, after all. Its somewhat dissapointing that when one mentions a really positive outcome, some witty denegraders seem inspired to cheapen it with their own projections of suspicion as to it's inherant sincerity. However, my only agenda is in sharing and hopefully helping someone make informed choices. i guess that even in a forum that supposedly espouses non-jugemental openness there is still room for cynical negativity..However, opinions do not alter the validity of my original statement. The fact is i am extremely grateful to the Waismann Method for what i feel was a life-saving procedure, but if you want to denegrade my salvation into spam, then so be it. Perhaps thats more enlightening as to your outlook than to the reality of my situation
mortysmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:57 AM   #7
ILL BILL NECRO

Like this post? Yes | No    

What the hell are you even talking about...... In further posts you might just want to say what the F your talking about without trying to sound so freaking smart.

Were all just normal people here, you would have better success talking like a normal human being..... Not act like a superior person just cause you got clean...

Your motives are good, I understand you just want to help.... but just speak like a normal person please.

Old 05-03-2009, 07:58 AM   #8
IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Old 05-03-2009, 08:00 AM   #9
ILL BILL NECRO

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysmate View Post
wow- for supposedly hip people there sure seems to be a few cynics amomgst us The fact is i am an ex-patient and my experiences are valid. Hopefully some people who may actually benefit from the additional infomation my experiences described read my post..Knowledge is power, after all. Its somewhat dissapointing that when one mentions a really positive outcome, some witty denegraders seem inspired to cheapen it with their own projections of suspicion as to it's inherant sincerity. However, my only agenda is in sharing and hopefully helping someone make informed choices. i guess that even in a forum that supposedly espouses non-jugemental openness there is still room for cynical negativity..However, opinions do not alter the validity of my original statement. The fact is i am extremely grateful to the Waismann Method for what i feel was a life-saving procedure, but if you want to denegrade my salvation into spam, then so be it. Perhaps thats more enlightening as to your outlook than to the reality of my situation
This whole paragraph reminds me exactly how people at AA meetings talk.

Old 05-03-2009, 08:02 AM   #10
IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

some people can be fucking stupid. there is nothing wrong with wanting to be clean. im not in a rush to be clean but have an open mind. jesus christ.