Adult Circumcision - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Buy Posters Here!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Everything you've always wanted to know about sex organs

Old 02-10-2009, 02:26 AM   #1
Tremendous

Tremendous is on a distinguished road
Adult Circumcision
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have quite a complex question surrounding masturbation and adult circumcision.

Now I just know this topic is gonna spark an inane debate about there being no logical reason why anyone should be circumsized, that circumcision is wrong, barbaric, evil.... I really could care less. You guys can debate that all you like and I'll just skip those posts, but I would appreciate a genuine answer to my question at some point.

Anyway....

I'm about to go through an adult circumcision due to a medical problem (Lichen Sclerosus, if you must know) and I'm absolutely petrified for a number of reasons. Surprisingly, the main concern I have is regarding masturbation.

What I wanna know from guys that have been through an adult circumcision is, is masturbation better or worse once you've healed?

I have this crazy notion that I'm not going to be able to climax on my own when I no longer have my foreskin. Is that really a crazy notion?

It may sound like a stupid question, but this issue really is bugging me. So please help me out with some advice. I'm going to sleep now, so I'll check any replies tomorrow. Thanx in advance.
Tremendous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:01 AM   #2
Badmoonraising

Badmoonraising is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I think you are a courageous man for coming here with your question. Your question is not stupid at all and I hope there are some well-intentioned people here who can answer you honestly.

I am not circumcised but once considered having it done for none medical reasons. After researching the whole adult circumcision issue carefully and rather toughly I decided not to have it done. I am quite convinced that under normal circumstances adult circumcision does have a negative affect on masturbation. However I can’t say this absolutely because I did not have it done. Nonetheless circumcision does alter the normal function of the body. That in it’s self must do, and does do something.

During my research I did read accounts of men who had it done for none medical reasons. Some for religious reasons, and others at the insistence of a partner. Most reported a decrease in sensation after circumcision. One man even described it as the difference between watching black and white TV vs. colour TV. On the other hand (no pun intended) some reported greater satisfaction post circumcision.

I have a very strong opinion against infant circumcision for a number of very good and logical reasons. But I also support that in some cased it is necessary. And it certainly is the right of every adult individual to make that choice. You are and adult with a medical condition. There fore it is your choice. Or perhaps it is not a choice at this point. In that case, consider that millions of men have been circumcised and have had satisfying sex lives.

Men who were circumcised as infants or prior to sexual maturity can’t give you any true insight. They were altered and their sexual sensation expectation is what they have experienced all their lives. In other words they don’t know any better. So unfortunately you’re going to have to hope you get a couple of honest men who had it done under similar circumstances to give an answer.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare the hell out of you. I think you are going to be all right. Your masturbation technique may change but I’m sure you will be able to climax on you own once you have healed.

Good luck.
Badmoonraising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #3
PineMan

PineMan has a spectacular aura aboutPineMan has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

I am also in the situation where I may have to undergo cicumcision for medical reasons.

With me it's BXO (Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans), resulting from scar tissue from a prior injury getting slightly torn during sex or masturbation & additional scar tissue causing further shrinkage of the forekin each time it heals.

I have been given a steroid cream to help with healing, as my docto, like myself, is opposed to having to perform circumcisions, except when absolutely necessary, but I suspect it may just be postponing the inevitable.

I't certainly not something I'm looking foreward to, as I value the hi sensitivity an moist, uncut glans gives, however, I am also aware that I can reach a satisfactory climax through masturbation without even touching the glans - appropriate stimulation of the shaft alone can be sufficient to reach orgasm.
PineMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
Tremendous

Tremendous is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineMan View Post
however, I am also aware that I can reach a satisfactory climax through masturbation without even touching the glans - appropriate stimulation of the shaft alone can be sufficient to reach orgasm.
You know, I never even thought of it that way, but you're right. I can climax without direct stimulation of the glans.

I'm actually looking forward to sex after circumcision because I'm too sensitive in that area anyway and I'm looking forward to longer staying power.

Anyway, good luck with your situation also.

Thank you for your reply too Badmoonraising, it was an interesting read.
Tremendous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:28 AM   #5
Badmoonraising

Badmoonraising is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

What a shock. Two reasonable men having a discussion. How refreshing.

I will bid good luck to both you gentlemen. Fortunately I don't have the issue you both may be facing. But if I did, hey, if guess I would have no option but suck it up and go for it.

Good luck.
Badmoonraising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #6
vietkim

vietkim is on a distinguished road
Lost Penis
Like this post? Yes | No    

Just hope you do not end up like this guy. Went in for a circumcision came out with no penis.
http://www.asylum.com/2008/09/29/ken...-penis-ectomy/
vietkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:05 AM   #7
sophieclair

sophieclair will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietkim View Post
Just hope you do not end up like this guy. Went in for a circumcision came out with no penis.
http://www.asylum.com/2008/09/29/ken...-penis-ectomy/
Just what they need to worry about losing their penis, you probably aren't helping their situation.

I hope everything goes ok for you two and your situations. Sorry to hear about it but atleast you will still be able to have sex. Think of it like that.
sophieclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:15 AM   #8
Swass

Swass is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I consider circumcision sometimes for the simple fact that my glans are overly sensitive as it is, so if getting it done would cut down on the sensation then I'd be able to last longer. That'd be worth it IMO.

I've too wondered about masturbation after having it done...
Swass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #9
sarahrei
~Lover~

sarahrei will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Just something worth noteing, threw my personal expierence men who are cut don't last as long as men who arent.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:59 PM   #10
Gumby
Banned

Gumby is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophieclair View Post
Just what they need to worry about losing their penis, you probably aren't helping their situation.

I hope everything goes ok for you two and your situations. Sorry to hear about it but atleast you will still be able to have sex. Think of it like that.

Your display pic is enough to make a mans penis fall off...
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote