Kratom from iamshaman - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Hookup!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss datura, morning glories, woodrose, etc.

Old 12-27-2008, 05:15 PM   #1
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
Kratom from iamshaman
Like this post? Yes | No    

Those who have done it, which is better: Whole Leaf Korth Kratom (Red Vein) or Private Reserve Kratom Leaf?

Or do you recommend extracts to whole leaf?

edit: ok "popular lore" suggests the red vein is a stronger variety of kratom. i think i'll grab this.

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:48 AM   #2
PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

definitely reed vein. soak in water and drink & eat. or eat it, or hold it in your mouth and swallow
im lookin forward on getting a live plant and growing it
i heard it gives u totally better and different highs
Old 01-07-2009, 03:57 PM   #3
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

It arrived yesterday

It looks BEAUTIFUL. The leaves are simply gorgeous! They are regular green "leafy" leaves like off any old tree, yet they are just a pleasure to look at. Perhaps on some level the plant calls out to be consumed and I am feeling that tug.

Googling preparations produced many different and sometimes conflicting reports, all methods of which had their share of glowing experience reports and failure reports. Therefore I will arbitrarily prepare it this way:

5g crushed dry leaves boiled in water for 15 minutes then drank. I wonder if I should filter out the leaves from the final solution or keep them in and ingest them? I will probably ingest them.

I'm starting with 5g because I've read reports of people having terrible reactions even at this low dose. If I take it well I will bump up to 10g next time.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
RELAYER
mādhyamaka

RELAYER is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I recommend a better vendor.
PM me Writer, I gurantee you will be much happier.
RELAYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #5
neodude1212

neodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

kratom secretzzzz!1!!1

neodude1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:13 PM   #6
Mr.Writer

Like this post? Yes | No    

LOL <3 will post later on results

Old 01-07-2009, 05:54 PM   #7
Mr.Writer

Like this post? Yes | No    

Crushed leaves (5g) were added to boiling water, which almost instantly darkened. Low boil for 15 minutes. Filtered out leaves, added 1tsp honey. Consumed in 15 minutes. Not even close to being as bad as people say; it tastes like tea made from grass, only the slight bitter tang of clorophyl to mask.

10 minutes later could feel the most amazing thing; it felt like i had just drank a codeine extraction or something. Definite opiate buzz. I shoveled snow for 20 minutes, which was fun (normally isn't) and easy (normally isn't). Then I ran over to the video store and rented some movies. Lots of energy! Body high feels like 60mg codeine (sorry I can't put it in other opiate terms I haven't done anything but codeine for years).

There was slight stomach activity, some burping, and a general sense of "take it easy" from my body . . . I can definetely see nausea being a huge problem at high doses.

Very pleased overall. This is probably the best legal entheogen I've tried. Next on the menu (for tomorrow) is this + marijuana, and then I'll try 8g the day after.

Old 01-07-2009, 05:56 PM   #8
RELAYER
mādhyamaka

RELAYER is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

You can already see, Im sure, that it is much more stimulating than most opiates, which is a plus in my opinion.
Wait until you try the F.S. liquid, man your in for a suprise
RELAYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #9
Mr.Writer

Like this post? Yes | No    

Yes! Instead of wanting to just melt into my bed I want to go out and walk, even though it's the same opiate high. Quite novel.

I also forgot to mention that it made me sweat nicely, which is always welcome and healthy. It is now T+ 60mins and I am also noticing difficulty concentrating and giddiness.

Old 01-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #10
tomorrow42

tomorrow42 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

can you post a better vendor? cause iamshaman is the only place I've gotten kratom from. I'd like to try someplace new.
tomorrow42 is offline   Reply With Quote