can you get sick from licking someones asshole? - Page 2 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss STDs, impotence, remedies and other sexual dysfunction

Old 01-01-2009, 05:44 AM   #11
Shale 
Lifetime Supporter

Shale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood_74 View Post
Don't I feel like a vanilla wuss... I got my Hep A vaccine for travelling to 3rd world countries. You're the man, Shale!
Yeah, I guess that too. I've been to India twice in the '70s and seems every Westerner going there was getting hep-A but I never did.

Actually, that is such a mild disease some ppl get it and fight it off without even realizing they had it.

I didn't lick anyone's asshole while in India (Hmm, wonder if all those Westerners that got the disease were?)

If it's the Right Direction - Swim Upstream
Shale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:40 AM   #12
ivana1215

Like this post? Yes | No    

I've done it to my bf a couple times and he loves it. But if someone else was to ask him, he would say no. I guess its weird for a straight male to admit he likes his ass licked! I only do it in the shower or right after he showers. Just to be safe!
Old 01-06-2009, 11:41 AM   #13
BigGirlGuy

BigGirlGuy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yes you can get sick, If you are worried try some clear food wrap over the butthole.
BigGirlGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #14
toolmaggot
Nuts Go Here.

toolmaggot will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGirlGuy View Post
Yes you can get sick, If you are worried try some clear food wrap over the butthole.
I think the holiday themed plastic wrap is a lot cooler.

Get some easter eggs and shit all up in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lode View Post
I've honestly punched dozens of women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychopsilocybin View Post
I want to sodomize you because I love your tight little booty hole type of thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFergie View Post
I'm here for the butt sauce
toolmaggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #15
nicnic
Banned

nicnic is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolmaggot View Post
Lick mine and find out.

OK I will since you offered!
nicnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:36 AM   #16
Tisha Mc
Banned

Tisha Mc is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

You have to make sure to be very clean about it. You can get e-coli (or however you spell it). A girl I know actually got e-coli in her vagina from her boyfriend going from anal to vaginal without cleaning things up.
Tisha Mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:18 PM   #17
henderson15

henderson15 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ok this is what I wonder for all the folks that do it (I have never tried yet, but might be willing with a dental dam).

Even if you are super clean, if the tongue goes inside (which is supposed to feel amazing, from what I've heard), wouldn't that still make you susceptible to bacteria, and ecoli in particular? Its not like you can really clean out the inside of your asshole well, except maybe if you do a lot of enemas, but then it seems like most people just say they shower and don't do multiple enemas before rimming. By the time you'd do that, it just would seem like too much work for the pleasure gained.
henderson15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:37 PM   #18
Shale 
Lifetime Supporter

Shale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by henderson15 View Post
Ok this is what I wonder for all the folks that do it (I have never tried yet, but might be willing with a dental dam).

Even if you are super clean, if the tongue goes inside (which is supposed to feel amazing, from what I've heard), wouldn't that still make you susceptible to bacteria, and ecoli in particular? ...
IDK about the actual risks. Sometimes you take risks while in passion. I have never stuck my tongue inside a rectum. OK, just a little pressure against the sphincter, maybe to the second ring of muscles. You get caught up in the moment, y'know.

I wouldn't use a dental dam or plastic wrap - that removes the passion. I once did a less than spotless clean ass, but while under the control of passion things that seem gross lose their grossness.

So, if you are worried about hygiene definitely do not lick an asshole. If your sexual excitement overrides your hygienic fears, enjoy. And, if there are consequences deal with that when and if it occurs.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing." (Best not to even imagine what Helen Keller licked)

If it's the Right Direction - Swim Upstream
Shale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:48 AM   #19
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I get sick talking to assholes..

'
You guard your hopes
you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:51 PM   #20
henderson15

henderson15 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I don't think its a matter of hygiene, but of health. That imo makes a big difference. If it were just a little icky tasting, thats very different than getting ecoli or some other illness. My niece almost died from ecoli.

So while I do agree with you that life should be an adventure, saying that this is the motto you should live by completely ignores concerns about your own survival and preventing illnesses. If its all about living an adventure, then why would we ever wear condoms or wait until we know someone and trust them to sleep with them?

Hence for me, rimming is fine, but only with dental dams.
henderson15 is offline   Reply With Quote