LSD and Opiates? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Buy Posters Here!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: From Sandoz to Leary to You!

Old 12-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
LSD and Opiates?
Like this post? Yes | No    

How is this? Google didn't turn up anything usable.

I thinking of using opiates instead of marijuana for the come down, to help get to sleep. Would this work for my intended effects?

In other words, how is the nod on acid? Any adjustments to dosage required? Any advice? I have 0 tolerance to any opis btw.

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
RELAYER
mādhyamaka

RELAYER is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Taking them during a trip is beyond amazing, it's heaven v.2
taking them after will not help you sleep, but will make the crazyness of coming down entirely enjoyable.
RELAYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #3
dictator

dictator is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I agree w/ Relayer although i havent tried opiates during the trip. I did however eat about 30mg of oxycodone on the comedown and it was most enjoyable. That being said, I seemed to have slept a lot more the following day and was more groggy than usual.. I would certainly do it again though!
dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:08 AM   #4
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hmm well I wouldn't want to combine benzos with opis to help me sleep, that's dangerous . . . and i don't drink . . . and i don't have marijuana . . . and gravol would probably blow on acid . . . looks like i'll just have to enjoy it

Old 12-04-2008, 01:32 AM   #5
pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yea its great for easing the comedown, but I prefer to mix it with the psychedelic as it is quite blissful that way. It does tend to dull the effects a bit... makes it a little easier around the edges and what not. Rather lovely (We need one of those heart smilies for this, lol) :heart: (damn, didn't work)

Just outta curiosity, which opiate are you considering Mr. Writer?
pedaltopedal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:07 AM   #6
AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

yeap it's a good feeling, just make sure you're well enough into the trip that you're cool with it and take enough opiates to get real good and wasted all at once.

if you get high before you dose or on the come-up it can actually abort the trip sometimes, or really decrease the potency. valium and xanax do the same, and it's not groovy.

what I would have done is eat about 5 to 10 good doses and have a good time untill after the concert or party or whatever, then go back to the house and IV about 100 bucks worth of good H in one pull hahaha ya nodding and tripping... good times

"These psychedelic substances cause hysterical psychoses in people who have not taken them..."
- Timothy Leary
AcidConspiracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:23 AM   #7
Mr.Writer

Like this post? Yes | No    

:X thats a lot of H lol

I'm going to be using codeine. it's the only one i have access to and it's legal here in pharmacies, it's just behind the counter and comes in a pill form of ~300mg ASA / 20mg Caffeine / 8mg codeine, so I do a cold water extraction. I still end up with substantial caffeine in the codeine/water solution but caffeine ain't a thing.

I will place 200mg worth of codeine into the process and will emerge with 150-185mg worth in the solution, which is a beautiful titanic dose for someone with no tolerance

Old 12-04-2008, 05:36 AM   #8
hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

try alcohol!

aloooha!
hawaiiankine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:58 AM   #9
Mr.Writer

Like this post? Yes | No    

I recently quit drinking! But TBH I never enjoyed alcohol on acid . . . part of that is waking up the next morning with a hangover from booze AND the residual effects of acid completely wreaks the experience (of acid) for me :\

I also feel like they are taking me in 2 different directions and I wanna always just continue dancing with lucy

this will be my first time introducing opiates to the mix so i have no idea how i will like it, if at all. who knows, i might hate it, but i have a feeling i will have positive and negative things to say, unlike booze where i just have negative things -_- (on acid)

and i'm not talking about 1 or 2 beers here, because those wouldn't put me to sleep anyways 1 or 2 beers is lovely . . .

Old 12-04-2008, 06:57 AM   #10
hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

i'm an alcohol liteweight so 3 max and i'm sawin logs.

But yeah, I can't drink while I'm tripping... too gaggy in the throat for some reason. But after I come down it's easier to drink.
hawaiiankine is offline   Reply With Quote