Can I get high from Lorazepam? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Shop at Rama   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss prescription drugs and their effects

Old 12-03-2008, 03:27 AM   #1
fassiekins

fassiekins is on a distinguished road
Can I get high from Lorazepam?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've been on a lot of different anxiety medications over the years... tried snorting and all that jazz. None really ever did much for me. So this time I really wanted to get perscribed to xanax, but my psychiatrist ended up giving me this. Its brand name is Ativan and I don't really know anything about it. The tablets are really small only like .5mg so i feel like it would take a lot to get high from it but i also don't wanna take too much! And good idea to snort it or not? If it is ok to snort, how much do you think would get me high? i'd like to know now!
fassiekins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:39 AM   #2
kil0
The Rebel

kil0 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

yeah, .5mg is low but you can still get high off of it. NO DO NOT SNORT. just eat the shits, maybe with a couple beers. dosage wise, just start with 1-2mg and work your way up. My friend's aunt gave me a whole bottle of lorazepam 1mg once, and I would mix it with xanax, it was pretty nice.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:43 AM   #3
MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

my friend says these last a little longer than xanax, kind of in between xanax (short) and valium (long)
Old 12-03-2008, 04:56 AM   #4
fassiekins

fassiekins is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i already snorted a little bit.. whooooops! oh welll, it was only like 2 .5mg pills so i'm no worried. I hate snorting shit anyway. I'm just not sure how many pills i should take to feel somethin. So lorazepam is sorta like xanax?
fassiekins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:05 AM   #5
kil0
The Rebel

Like this post? Yes | No    

yeah, ativan is a benzo, but not as strong as xanax. if you dont feel it, just pop another pill or two.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:08 AM   #6
kil0
The Rebel

Like this post? Yes | No    

omg, I remembe last time I was at the hospital, I had a neckbrace on, for some reason they thought I broke my neck and wouldnt take it off, so after like 4 hours with that shit on I was getting extremely impatient because I could move my neck perfectly and knew it wasnt broken, it didnt even hurt, so the nurse asked me if I wanted some lorazepam to calm down, I said hell yeah, and they IVed that shit, it felt better than xanax. But Im guessing it was a liquid form, cuz I dont think its good to crush up pills and bang them.. but that lorazepam in the hospital, IVed, was heavenly, even to me who has a high xanax tolerance.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:20 AM   #7
does2

does2 is a jewel in the roughdoes2 is a jewel in the roughdoes2 is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by kil0 View Post
omg, I remembe last time I was at the hospital, I had a neckbrace on, for some reason they thought I broke my neck and wouldnt take it off, so after like 4 hours with that shit on I was getting extremely impatient because I could move my neck perfectly and knew it wasnt broken, it didnt even hurt, so the nurse asked me if I wanted some lorazepam to calm down, I said hell yeah, and they IVed that shit, it felt better than xanax. But Im guessing it was a liquid form, cuz I dont think its good to crush up pills and bang them.. but that lorazepam in the hospital, IVed, was heavenly, even to me who has a high xanax tolerance.
About two years ago I had taken too much oc and xanax while wearing a patch... needless to say I wound up in the hospital.

On the bright side, when I asked the nurse what she was putting into my IV, she said Lorazepam and Morphine.

Heavenly, besides being in the hospital lol
does2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:27 AM   #8
kil0
The Rebel

Like this post? Yes | No    

wtf you OD on oxy and xanax and they IV you practically the same shit?!?!? LMAO SWEET.

Damn, I was so stupid when I was young, when I broke my leg I coulda got some raw painkillers, but I had no idea whata hell anything was, if I break my leg today Im going to every doctor in miami until I get some oxy haha.

damn, this just reminds me of th post I just made a lil while ago, lol, all I want for christmas is a shady doctor.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:31 AM   #9
does2

does2 is a jewel in the roughdoes2 is a jewel in the roughdoes2 is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by kil0 View Post
wtf you OD on oxy and xanax and they IV you practically the same shit?!?!? LMAO SWEET.

Damn, I was so stupid when I was young, when I broke my leg I coulda got some raw painkillers, but I had no idea whata hell anything was, if I break my leg today Im going to every doctor in miami until I get some oxy haha.

damn, this just reminds me of th post I just made a lil while ago, lol, all I want for christmas is a shady doctor.
Ya, I guess I was crashing pretty bad, all I remember before waking up in the hospital was waking up at 2am. I thought it was 2 in the afternoon and got freaked out 'cause it was dark, lmao. Went back to sleep and woke up with a straw in my dick.
does2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:33 AM   #10
kil0
The Rebel

Like this post? Yes | No    

OUCH!!!

LMAO that happened to me when I ODed on benadryls when I was like 14!!!! well over 7 years ago, but I still remember that dreadful day..