Any guys given your girl a rimjob? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Learn More about Brain Sustain   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: The joys of oral and anal sex

Old 11-29-2008, 04:27 PM   #1
Mr. Man

Mr. Man is on a distinguished road
Any guys given your girl a rimjob?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I am interested in giving my girlfriend a rimjob, cuz she won't do anal, cuz she tried it once with an ex and said she could tell it was gonna hurt. So I was thinking that a rimjob would be a way to let her experience feeling pleasure from having her anus stimulated.

For hygiene purposes, I was thinking I should use a dental dam over her anus when doing the rimjob (if I can convince her to let me do give her one in the first place). But I am wondering, is there a chance that the rimjob will hurt her? Or is there a good chance it will feel good to her?
Mr. Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
FunHogg

FunHogg will become famous soon enoughFunHogg will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Eh...just start licking it after she showers. Unless she's got hepatitis or something...cuz that's just gross.
FunHogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 08:34 PM   #3
 twang
on the run

twang is a glorious beacon of lighttwang is a glorious beacon of lighttwang is a glorious beacon of lighttwang is a glorious beacon of lighttwang is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

A rim job won't feel anything but good.

Free Pickard!
twang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:51 PM   #4
OldTroll 
Lifetime Supporter

OldTroll is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
I am interested in giving my girlfriend a rimjob, cuz she won't do anal, cuz she tried it once with an ex and said she could tell it was gonna hurt. So I was thinking that a rimjob would be a way to let her experience feeling pleasure from having her anus stimulated.

For hygiene purposes, I was thinking I should use a dental dam over her anus when doing the rimjob (if I can convince her to let me do give her one in the first place). But I am wondering, is there a chance that the rimjob will hurt her? Or is there a good chance it will feel good to her?
LMAO .... sorry, but the visual of using a dental dam during sex is just too hilarious.

I cannot imagine how you could hurt her with your tongue ... unless maybe it' s barbed. It should feel good to her if and only if she is psychologically prepared for it to feel good.

We were once hippies!
. And shall be again!
OldTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:56 PM   #5
Shale 
Lifetime Supporter

Shale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

The first time I rimmed a girl was impulsive while licking her pussy. I just got carried away and slid south. I was so turned on, just wanted to be a part of her. Had my nose in her pussy and licking her asshole. It was very intimate and they usually don't complain, especially if they've had a couple of orgasms from the cunnilingus.

If it's the Right Direction - Swim Upstream
Shale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:03 PM   #6
masterintx99

masterintx99 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I love giving and receiving!
masterintx99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:20 AM   #7
new-guy

new-guy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

didio i do it my GF in the shower and only right after ay other time nah srry ill kick her in the forehead..lol jk but we have a agree ment no anal thing unless shower or right after. idk

but she loves it in 69.
new-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:36 AM   #8
Libertine
Guru of Hedonopia

Libertine will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hell yes. And I'd do it to most of the girls here.

THINK FOR YOURSELF.
QUESTION AUTHORITY.
Libertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:49 PM   #9
colonel_nemisis

colonel_nemisis is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Man I love it. I do it all the time, but only if she's clean. It feels fucking awesome - I've had it done to me so I know.

Good pre anal thing. If you want to do anal try getting her super super turned on so her pussy is dripping down into her ass. Then finger her ass. Lube your dick (tho you dont have to if she is wet enough) and then slowly put it in her ass. She should be up for it because she will be so turned on.
colonel_nemisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:32 AM   #10
samy

samy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

This is my favorite. I would lick her asshole any time I can. I love to clean her ass hole after a shit. The first time i did it was when she had a shit then she came and sat on my face and she started to cum so strong the mintue i pushed my tongue inside her hole.
My only complaint is that she does not let me do it as often as i would like to>
Enjoy it guys and those who have not tried the taste of the browny, you don't know what you are missing.
samy is offline   Reply With Quote