liquid morphine sulfate - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 11-23-2008, 08:12 AM   #1
tothedome1

tothedome1 is on a distinguished road
liquid morphine sulfate
Like this post? Yes | No    

My friend has found a 120 mL bottle of morphine sulfate 20mg/mL. so this means that it has 240mg of morphine sulfate right? also, how much would i need to take to get fucked up with a prety good tolerance to opiates?
tothedome1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:03 AM   #2
cebby

cebby is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by tothedome1 View Post
My friend has found a 120 mL bottle of morphine sulfate 20mg/mL. so this means that it has 240mg of morphine sulfate right? also, how much would i need to take to get fucked up with a prety good tolerance to opiates?
If you stated it correctly, 20mg/mL, then there is 2400mg (2.4 GRAMS) of morphine in the bottle. 20mg PER mL = 20mg x 120 mL = 2400 mg.

Be careful.. if you're taking it orally WITH A TOLERANCE I would recommend starting out with 40-100mg. You could also try plugging, which is the best option aside from IV.
cebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:23 PM   #3
KingGeorgeIII

KingGeorgeIII is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yes, I have access to a 200mL bottle of the exact same strength. We got an oral dosing syringe and measured out 1 mL and .5mL doses. we kept taking them every hour or so with no effects. We had a bunch of hydromorphone on thursday, so I'm guessing our tolerance's were/are pretty high, we ended up taking 70mg each and didn't feel anything. I started to feel the equivalency of about a 20mg vic buzz at around 4 AM. I woke up around ten with a nice warm opiate buzz and feel in a good mood, feel somewhat refreshed dispite not getting much sleep, etc. I am curious if anyone knows why it took about 5 hours to feel much of anything and why its still lasting this long.
KingGeorgeIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:39 PM   #4
tothedome1

Like this post? Yes | No    

ah well i took like 60 mg after i had been drinking, smoked a joint, and some darvocets i have prescribed to me for headaches...which dont do anything by themselves....but anways i was feling amazing after that shit.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #5
tothedome1

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebby View Post
If you stated it correctly, 20mg/mL, then there is 2400mg (2.4 GRAMS) of morphine in the bottle. 20mg PER mL = 20mg x 120 mL = 2400 mg.

Be careful.. if you're taking it orally WITH A TOLERANCE I would recommend starting out with 40-100mg. You could also try plugging, which is the best option aside from IV.
sorry i was kinda drunk writing that last night...i meant 2400mg. but yeah just wanted to clarify
Old 11-24-2008, 01:46 AM   #6
DaPillMan420

DaPillMan420 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebby View Post

I agree with this 100% Very smart Post!!
DaPillMan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:12 PM   #7
KingGeorgeIII

KingGeorgeIII is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by tothedome1 View Post
ah well i took like 60 mg after i had been drinking, smoked a joint, and some darvocets i have prescribed to me for headaches...which dont do anything by themselves....but anways i was feling amazing after that shit.
I find that surprising, that stuff doesn't work too strong for me nor do i tend to come up particularly quickly. And, I rarely do opiates everyday, although becasue I have this stuff I have done opiates three times this week. But up until I had this stuff, I rarely did any, and my tolerance had to have been very low. Maybe I'm just naturally more tolerant to Opiates?
Old 11-26-2008, 05:55 PM   #8
stickeefingaz

stickeefingaz is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

that syrup aint too great. when i had one of those little bottle i drank half of it over a few chugs then finished it the next day.it was mild