Story Of My First Time Masturbating...With A Girl! lol - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Hookup!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whatcha gonna do when it's only you? Discuss masturbation techniques. No soliciting for cyber sex here.

Old 11-16-2008, 08:39 AM   #1
RENTfan87

RENTfan87 is on a distinguished road
Story Of My First Time Masturbating...With A Girl! lol
Like this post? Yes | No    

Since I got so many views (but oddle enough only one reply lol) to my story of my first masturbation, I thought I'd tell more.

Ok, spring 2004, my best friend loses her virginity to her then-boyfriend. Early summer of that year, they break up, but she keeps telling me about how much she loved sex, how much he made her cum everytime they did it. We both knew, & know, each other VERY well, & 1 of the things we knew about each other is that we both masturbate. She suggested we try it together. I still hadn't gotten my first kiss yet, let alone seen a topless or naked girl in real life lol. I was a little worried about it ruining our friendship, but I was also really horny & so was she, so I thought "why not?"

We went up to her room when no one else was home. She was wearing a tank top & shorts, & was barefoot. I was wearing a tshirt & jeans, & I was barefoot, too. (BTW, she knows about my foot fetish, & shes always barefoot almost all the time, & shes played footsies with me MANY times, just because she knows it drives me nuts lol).

Anywho, we lay down next to each other & we agreed that we wouldnt look at each other nor touch each other. For me, though, she agreed we could play footsies while we do it, & our bare feet were rubbing together & our toes were interlocking the whole time we did it. She put her hand down her shorts & I took my dick out of my jeans & started stroking it. As if I wasnt hard enough from those soft feet rubbing on mine, now I was hearing her moaning which made me even harder. After awhile, she leaned up & took her top off, then laid back down next to me & started playing with her tits while she fingered herself. I wanted SO bad to just look over & see her bare breasts, but I couldnt because we had a deal. Then, about 2 mins later, I hear her say "Don, I just peaked at your cock! I guess you can look at me now." So, I glanced over, & there I saw her in all her topless glory, her tits are small, but they are SOOO cute! And she was rubbing her nipples & sweating just as much as I was. She told me to try rubbing my nipples because it felt so good. I took my shirt off & tried it, & my God, she was right! lol

Pretty soon, she started to moan even louder & shake. Suddenly, her whole body arched up & she screamed & started to cum VERY hard. Seeing her do that made ME cum. I shot a huge load out, & because of the angle I was at, it shot onto her bare chest, right in the middle of her orgasm. It was amazing.

We've done this a few more times since. We did it a few more times that summer, basicly the same way, did it once in early fall 2005, & did it ALOT in Spring/Summer 2007. But I'll have to write those later lol.

Hope you like!
RENTfan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:43 PM   #2
Panther28

Panther28 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Great Story, thanks for sharing!
Panther28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:20 AM   #3
KyleDaKid

KyleDaKid is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Nice story, cant wait to read more.
KyleDaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:42 AM   #4
sophieclair

sophieclair will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by RENTfan87 View Post
Since I got so many views (but oddle enough only one reply lol) to my story of my first masturbation, I thought I'd tell more.

Ok, spring 2004, my best friend loses her virginity to her then-boyfriend. Early summer of that year, they break up, but she keeps telling me about how much she loved sex, how much he made her cum everytime they did it. We both knew, & know, each other VERY well, & 1 of the things we knew about each other is that we both masturbate. She suggested we try it together. I still hadn't gotten my first kiss yet, let alone seen a topless or naked girl in real life lol. I was a little worried about it ruining our friendship, but I was also really horny & so was she, so I thought "why not?"

We went up to her room when no one else was home. She was wearing a tank top & shorts, & was barefoot. I was wearing a tshirt & jeans, & I was barefoot, too. (BTW, she knows about my foot fetish, & shes always barefoot almost all the time, & shes played footsies with me MANY times, just because she knows it drives me nuts lol).

Anywho, we lay down next to each other & we agreed that we wouldnt look at each other nor touch each other. For me, though, she agreed we could play footsies while we do it, & our bare feet were rubbing together & our toes were interlocking the whole time we did it. She put her hand down her shorts & I took my dick out of my jeans & started stroking it. As if I wasnt hard enough from those soft feet rubbing on mine, now I was hearing her moaning which made me even harder. After awhile, she leaned up & took her top off, then laid back down next to me & started playing with her tits while she fingered herself. I wanted SO bad to just look over & see her bare breasts, but I couldnt because we had a deal. Then, about 2 mins later, I hear her say "Don, I just peaked at your cock! I guess you can look at me now." So, I glanced over, & there I saw her in all her topless glory, her tits are small, but they are SOOO cute! And she was rubbing her nipples & sweating just as much as I was. She told me to try rubbing my nipples because it felt so good. I took my shirt off & tried it, & my God, she was right! lol

Pretty soon, she started to moan even louder & shake. Suddenly, her whole body arched up & she screamed & started to cum VERY hard. Seeing her do that made ME cum. I shot a huge load out, & because of the angle I was at, it shot onto her bare chest, right in the middle of her orgasm. It was amazing.

We've done this a few more times since. We did it a few more times that summer, basicly the same way, did it once in early fall 2005, & did it ALOT in Spring/Summer 2007. But I'll have to write those later lol.

Hope you like!
Nice
sophieclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:40 PM   #5
KatelynPaige

KatelynPaige is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm jealous. ;P

H A N G F R O M M Y W O R D S:
I’m in love with capturing details, words, beauty, ideas, and moments. My life is a mess of all of them, an absolute mess. I simply would rather live my life than sit at a desk and learn about it. I may not know every detail of the respiratory system but I still know how to breathe. & even breathing takes a close second to the circulatory system, my heart can pump blood, as well as compose love.
KatelynPaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:39 AM   #6
flea66

flea66 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

holy shit that was amazing you lucky bastard!!!
flea66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:46 AM   #7
Severely stoned

Severely stoned is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Boner achieved.
Severely stoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:52 PM   #8
brianlara

brianlara is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Lucky..!
brianlara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:58 PM   #9
sir jerks alot

sir jerks alot is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

your story made me just about cum just reading it wow i wish i was that lucky
sir jerks alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:08 AM   #10
Jack8274

Jack8274 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I am so jealous. I would kill for that experience.
Jack8274 is offline   Reply With Quote