How do i masturbate a female cat? - Page 6 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Hookup!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 05:18 AM   #51
GingerAle

GingerAle is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Last edited by GingerAle; 11-05-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:32 AM   #52
OldTroll 
Lifetime Supporter

OldTroll is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I would still like to get rational responses to the original post. So far only FireflyInTheDark, orison319, and RussThorn have had the courtesy to respond without sarcasm and ridicule.

FireflyInTheDark and I see things from different perspectives, but she surely has made me think and I thank her.

If you children thought that it was a troll, then you broke one of the fundamental rules of the web; Donít Feed The Trolls!

We were once hippies!
. And shall be again!
Old 11-05-2008, 05:41 AM   #53
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

to each is own.

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
Old 11-05-2008, 06:19 AM   #54
jham86

jham86 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

[QUOTE=OldTroll;4901518]I would still like to get rational responses to the original post. So far only FireflyInTheDark, orison319, and RussThorn have had the courtesy to respond without sarcasm and ridicule.

it might be hard to get a serious response on this one. or without ridicule for that matter. i mean your talking about fingering a cat. is it just me or is something seriously wrong with that?
Old 11-05-2008, 06:20 AM   #55
jham86

jham86 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

[QUOTE=jham86;4901681][QUOTE=OldTroll;4901518]I would still like to get rational responses to the original post. So far only FireflyInTheDark, orison319, and RussThorn have had the courtesy to respond without sarcasm and ridicule.

it might be hard to get a serious response on this one. or without ridicule for that matter. i mean your talking about fingering a cat. is it just me or is something seriously wrong with that?
Old 11-05-2008, 10:57 AM   #56
YoMama

YoMama will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

You talk about being natural well it is natural for different species to be separate and to have separate drives and needs. Cat's will have sex with or without being neutered or in heat. If you neuter them their natural drive to reproduce will be slowed and they won't be so demanding. The method of neutering does not have to make the cat stop ovulating and receiving the benefits of hormonal production.

I am assuming that your cats are indoor cats. Other wise they would have probably all ready taken care of themselves in this regard. To me cats being inside only seems kinda unnatural.

Why don't you see if a friend has a neutered male someone of the same species might know what to do that could come over for a date. Maybe he could help out ya know. I am not being sarcastic with this. I am just trying to show you that cats need to be cats if they are going to live their fullest life.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:55 PM   #57
KatelynPaige

KatelynPaige is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Lol. I found this on another forum.

Quote:
Equipment:

* 1 cat in heat
* 1 Q-tip

Procedure:

* Grab wailing, squirming cat and place it on your lap with its hind quarters readily accessible. Chances are the cat will freely offer them, if not the first time this procedure is followed, then certainly each time afterward.
* Insert the Q-tip into the cat's vagina. It will be exposed and puffy. Do not insert the Q-tip into the other orifice. Either way the cat will begin to scream, but there is a subtle and audible difference in the scream of satisfaction and the scream of rectal pain. Experiment a little until you can distinguish the two.
* Move the Q-tip in and out of the cat's vagina slowly at first, then more rapidly. No need to be gentle, no matter what you do with the Q-tip it beats a barbed cat penis digging around in there.
* You are finished when the cat is finished. You will know when the cat is finished because it will either begin immediately to have a cat orgasm, or it will run away with the Q-tip sticking out of its ass. If this happens let it enjoy itself for a few minutes before attempting to retrieve your Q-tip.
* That is it, you are done. Enjoy the peace and quiet until the cat flares up again.

What to look for: The cat orgasm that follows this procedure is something the likes of which I have never seen elsewhere. It is a wriggling, leaping, moaning dance of ecstasy that defies any experience of pleasure my mind can even begin to grasp. If humans had orgasms with the intensity of a cat serviced in this way there would be no such thing as war, hunger, capitalism or God.

Background: A cat in heat is, with few exceptions, one of the most irritating things to have living in your home. A cat in heat will follow you around and howl at you in a bone chilling, hideous wail until you are ready just to toss it outside and let it get pounded by the local tom's. After a few days of this torture having to drown a few kittens sounds relaxing. This cat-saving technique was first demonstrated to me by a terminally un-squeemish roomate of years past.

Guys, everyone has different beliefs and opinions. There's no reason to try to change anyone's views, because usually people don't change. I don't see a reason why this is a problem. It's not like he's getting off to his cat, he's just trying to please his cat and make it shut the fuck up.

Hope what I found helps, but I'm not too sure how much credibility it has. ;P
Old 11-05-2008, 01:10 PM   #58
FireflyInTheDark
The Cynical Flower Girl

FireflyInTheDark is just really niceFireflyInTheDark is just really niceFireflyInTheDark is just really niceFireflyInTheDark is just really niceFireflyInTheDark is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatelynPaige View Post
he's just trying to please his cat
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You can't even imagine the shudder of revulsion...
Dear Lord, okay, OldTroll, you got what you wanted. Now I beg of you to just let this thread die so I can get to convincing myself it was all a bad dream...

Old 11-05-2008, 02:53 PM   #59
sarahrei
~Lover~

sarahrei will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Sorry, but this is disgusting. Get your pets fixed, if you ever see a cat with a infected womb you know that it's the right thing to do. Masturbating your cat is disgusting

Also, FYI this forum was given to supports only because of threads just like this.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #60
OldTroll 
Lifetime Supporter

OldTroll is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Here is a quote from the original post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTroll View Post
I'd like to salvage their sanity and mine without creating unwanted kittens or mutilating their internal organs.

Hoping for suggestions that might lead me to other solutions, but failing that, is there anybody out there in cyber-space that can teach me how to masturbate these two poor horny babies.
Note that I was and am looking for a reasonable method of dealing with their estrus cycle that involves neither kittens nor mutilation. The title of the thread, How do i masturbate a female cat?, was a humorous reference to the only alternative solution that came to mind!

Iím a noobie here in Hip Forums, but I sure donít think that Iíve ever acted kinky enough to make anybody think that I would actually want to have any kind of sex with an animal Ö. no do I think that I should be treated as a troll.

As far as Iím concerned, there need be no more responses to my original question. I donít want to continue offending people like FireflyInTheDark Ö. Iím not getting the information that I was looking for Ö. the thread is just feeding trolls like GingerAle and Gumball Ö. so letís just stop here. I'm disappointed.

Oh, Iíve added KatelynPaige to the list of people that I thank for their rational responses.
Closed Thread