How do i masturbate a female cat? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!
Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 09:03 AM   #1
OldTroll 
Lifetime Supporter

OldTroll is on a distinguished road
How do i masturbate a female cat?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Stop laughing …. this is a serious question. It is not a joke or a troll, nor am I into animal perversions. (With my apologies to all of you who are sexually attracted to house cats.)

My two young Siamese females are both in heat right now and I feel so sorry for them. Constantly calling for a Tom, rolling on the floor, asking to be petted …. hornier than I’ve ever been …. they do it maybe 18 hours a day for 2-4 days (they’re normally awake only 5-7 hours a day) take a couple of days to sleep 20 hours a day and then do it again … this can last for a couple of times a month.

I'd like to salvage their sanity and mine without creating unwanted kittens or mutilating their internal organs.

Hoping for suggestions that might lead me to other solutions, but failing that, is there anybody out there in cyber-space that can teach me how to masturbate these two poor horny babies.

Have fun and play safely!

We were once hippies!
. And shall be again!
Old 11-04-2008, 09:16 AM   #2
YoMama

YoMama will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Animals are not the same as people. Nature wants them to be fertilized not have an orgasm . Stop trying to humanize them let them be cats.

Why not do the human thing and have them fixed?
Old 11-04-2008, 09:20 AM   #3
OldTroll 
Lifetime Supporter

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoMama View Post
animals are not the same as people. Nature wants them to be fertilized not have an orgasm . Stop trying to humanize them let them be cats.
Not to offend, but I don't think you know cats.

We were once hippies!
. And shall be again!
Old 11-04-2008, 09:41 AM   #4
YoMama

YoMama will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have several cats. Some people that know me say I am very "cat like". Cats like me a lot. That's because I let them be cats and don't try to interfere with who they are. All my cats are outdoor cats they prefer it they only come in in the cold if they want to come in. I have had my cats neutered. They are happy and very healthy.

Cats genitals are not the same as humans and I seriously doubt you would be able to masturbate them without injuring them.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #5
Russ Thorn

Russ Thorn is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTroll View Post

Stop laughing …. this is a serious question. It is not a joke or a troll, nor am I into animal perversions. (With my apologies to all of you who are sexually attracted to house cats.)

My two young Siamese females are both in heat right now and I feel so sorry for them.[/i][/b]
If you feel so sorry for them then take them to the vet to have them fixed. Masturbating a female cat?
Old 11-04-2008, 02:56 PM   #6
MaryJBlaze
eleven

MaryJBlaze is a name known to allMaryJBlaze is a name known to allMaryJBlaze is a name known to allMaryJBlaze is a name known to allMaryJBlaze is a name known to allMaryJBlaze is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

you put this in the real kinky forum?!
Old 11-04-2008, 02:59 PM   #7
FireflyInTheDark
The Cynical Flower Girl

FireflyInTheDark is just really niceFireflyInTheDark is just really niceFireflyInTheDark is just really niceFireflyInTheDark is just really niceFireflyInTheDark is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Fucking ew!
I wouldn't do that for my freaking friend let alone my cat! What the fuck??
Ugghhhh, I need a shower now. Jesus Christ on a cracker!!!

Old 11-04-2008, 04:23 PM   #8
GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

[quote=OldTroll;4896271]How do i masturbate a female cat?

My two young Siamese females are both in heat right now and I feel so sorry for them. Constantly calling for a Tom, rolling on the floor, asking to be petted …. hornier than I’ve ever been …. they do it maybe 18 hours a day for 2-4 days (they’re normally awake only 5-7 hours a day) take a couple of days to sleep 20 hours a day and then do it again … this can last for a couple of times a month.

I'd like to salvage their sanity and mine without creating unwanted kittens or mutilating their internal organs.

Hoping for suggestions that might lead me to other solutions, but failing that, is there anybody out there in cyber-space that can teach me how to masturbate these two poor horny babies

Do What All Responsible Cat Owners Do..If They Dont Want Offspring.

Get Them desexed.........Ya Silly Old Fool..

Yes It Is Correct That Cat Breeders Do Sometimes Do That To Get A Cat That Is Maybe Too Young To Safely Breed This Season, Over The Howling Stage.....But Methinks You Knew This All Along..
Right.......??
Now Yourv'e Had your Little Joke..
Make Yourself A Cup Of Hot Coco,
And Go To Bed.
Tomorrow Is A Whole New Day.

Cheers Glen.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #9
OldTroll 
Lifetime Supporter

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryJBlaze View Post
you put this in the real kinky forum?!
You don’t think that masturbating a cat is kinky? You’re my kind of lady MaryJ! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyInTheDark View Post
Fucking ew!
It’s nice to know just how narrow minded some people can be. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLENGLEN View Post

Do What All Responsible Cat Owners Do..If They Dont Want Offspring.
Get Them desexed.........Ya Silly Old Fool..

Yes It Is Correct That Cat Breeders Do Sometimes Do That To Get A Cat That Is Maybe Too Young To Safely Breed This Season, Over The Howling Stage.....But Methinks You Knew This All Along..
Right.......??
Now Yourv'e Had your Little Joke..
Make Yourself A Cup Of Hot Coco,
And Go To Bed.
Tomorrow Is A Whole New Day.

Cheers Glen.
Thanks for your thoughtful response Glen. It was very unhelpful!

I have been a responsible cat owner since the late ‘60s and have always followed the conventional route to prevent pregnancy. In the past few years I’ve become more and more disgusted with how frequently people are willing to mutilate an animal just because it is a convenient and easy way to keep them from propagating. For me it is the same as whacking off a baby’s foreskin just because everybody else is doing it.

We were once hippies!
. And shall be again!
Old 11-04-2008, 05:09 PM   #10
GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

[quote=OldTroll;4897640]You don’t think that masturbating a cat is kinky? You’re my kind of lady MaryJ! LOL

It’s nice to know just how narrow minded some people can be. Thanks.

Thanks for your thoughtful response Glen. It was very unhelpful!

I have been a responsible cat owner since the late ‘60s and have always followed the conventional route to prevent pregnancy. In the past few years I’ve become more and more disgusted with how frequently people are willing to mutilate an animal just because it is a convenient and easy way to keep them from propagating. For me it is the same as whacking off a baby’s foreskin just because everybody else is doing it.

Just A Quick Thought Before I Retire.....Tis.4-09 am here...

Why Not Clean Up Your Post.....Then Post Your Query In The Pet Section Of H.F..??

Where It Rightly Belongs.

Why You Would Post It Here.....Beggers Belief....

Cheers Glen.
Closed Thread