Anal Depth - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Forum Description: The joys of oral and anal sex

Old 10-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
Althaluss

Althaluss is on a distinguished road
Anal Depth
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quick thing:
I've just registered here after reading a few good topics and realising there are some good advice going out so I feel I might aswell have a few things to say.

The Question:
I enjoy anal sex myself but I find that depth is an issue. I have seen and heard many things about how far toys can go inside to get that real 'fulfilment feeling' and im just wondering ... how far is it really?
I know its a good idea to go to the toilet before doing anything as it cleans you out and means you dont bump into anything but even then i find theres not much depth going on.

One video in particular got my attention which was a women who had a 19" jelly dildo which was VERY flexible and belive it or not she had managed to get the whole thing inside (although might be fake).

I find there is only usually about 3 to 4" in before it either turns or theres 'more' up there if you know what i mean >_> so tell me...

a) how far on average do toys go in before they stop?
b) how can you clean out any 'leftovers' inside?
c) do you know if its possible to go much further than 3-4" and if so, how?

If you can please explain this in as much detail as possible as websites all over the place never explain this situation.

(p.s)
I hope sarahei can reply to this as he/she (i think she) has made some quite good and helpful replies to other topics. there are 2 others and hope can reply to this too
Althaluss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:08 PM   #2
Althaluss

Like this post? Yes | No    

come on anyone? even those of you reading this im sure some of you have done anal!! whats the depth cuz i want to know if its just me or is everyone getting the same? what depth can you get from anal??
Old 10-21-2008, 10:31 PM   #3
AnalSexFTW

AnalSexFTW is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm about 7'' and when doing anal with my GF it always go all the way in. It hurts her like hell tho. Use alot of lube
AnalSexFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:44 AM   #4
Master Ass Eater

Master Ass Eater is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

If you have a good high fiber diet and don't leave any residue on the TP then you're good to go.
Master Ass Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:07 AM   #5
Althaluss

Like this post? Yes | No    

7" wow ok i got some work to do then.
my diet is mostly the same every day, which us usualy 1 meal (i know thats bad) but its often either pasta bake, roast dinner or sausage eggs beans n chips >_> i guess that doesnt help with the whole 'cloggage' deal then.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:17 AM   #6
wild & crazy guy

wild & crazy guy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

My wife can take a 6 inch dildo all the way with no problem. She can also stick the same dildo up my ass with no problem.
wild & crazy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:35 AM   #7
overlymature

overlymature is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I can easily take 7 inches. I've never tried anything longer.
overlymature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:57 AM   #8
Pennyroyal_Tea

Location: In the middle of a good trip in front of my computer screen.
Pennyroyal_Tea is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Althaluss View Post
come on anyone? even those of you reading this im sure some of you have done anal!! whats the depth cuz i want to know if its just me or is everyone getting the same? what depth can you get from anal??
You know what a White Owl Blunt is? I managed to get a tube inside completely once... There are twists and turns inside... It takes some time to get relaxed enough to navigate them.
Note: All mentions that I may make herein of any illegal activity are nothing but stories for entertainment, or for the purpose of academic research into America's underground. None of it has ever happened, nor will it ever. Thank you.
Pennyroyal_Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:51 AM   #9
maryjohn

maryjohn is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

If you go to a decent sex shop, you can get a little mini enema, only holds about 150 ml.

Make sure you are clear, and then take a shower and use the little enema. If you have to go, go. Then get back in the shower and repeat.

My wife can handle the whole shaft. It's the begging and whining for anal sex she can't handle.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:26 AM   #10
glen_quagmire_oh!

glen_quagmire_oh! is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

awhile ago (a year maybe) I made a dildo out of playdough it was Roughly a foot and a half long covered it in seran wrap, and because it was soft and maluable I was able to fit almost all of it inside me with.
with a hard object your probably won't get much further than 6-7 inches
glen_quagmire_oh! is offline   Reply With Quote