Describe your perfect world in one paragraph - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whats going on in your mind?

Old 10-13-2008, 09:44 PM   #1
bird_migration
~

bird_migration has much to be proud ofbird_migration has much to be proud ofbird_migration has much to be proud ofbird_migration has much to be proud ofbird_migration has much to be proud ofbird_migration has much to be proud ofbird_migration has much to be proud ofbird_migration has much to be proud ofbird_migration has much to be proud ofbird_migration has much to be proud of
Describe your perfect world in one paragraph
Like this post? Yes | No    

You can only use a small paragraph to describe your perfect world, not a really long paragraph.
bird_migration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #2
DonGenaro
off to another land

DonGenaro is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

A perfect world. A world where all the human race are in unity with each other bound by love. The animals have no fear of us. Where everyone gets their own spot, builds their own homes, cultivates the land, barters and freely travels to anywhere in the world.
DonGenaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:26 PM   #3
Penny
Supermoderaginaire

Penny is a jewel in the roughPenny is a jewel in the roughPenny is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

My perfect world.. a world were every human would be an elightened being, respectful and understanding of themselves and others, animals, nature, curious about everything, and working together for the progress of humanity as a whole and were power, corruption and lies didn't exist.

Everything you think shows
Hanging round your head
Underneath your long hair
Tell me what you feel there

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmhandedcanadian
Penny is a vice
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:27 PM   #4
stalk
Banned

stalk is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

a world without human beings is perfect.
stalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:49 PM   #5
Penny
Supermoderaginaire

Penny is a jewel in the roughPenny is a jewel in the roughPenny is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalk View Post
a world without human beings is perfect.
haha, or that, yea!

Hanging round your head

Quote:
Penny is a vice
Old 10-14-2008, 12:12 AM   #6
nesta
Banned

nesta will become famous soon enoughnesta will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

my ideal world is one in which the human population exists but is reduced to virtually nothing (and i'm part of it) by natural forces only, and prior to my birth, but where the population is primarily concentrated in one small area with a very pleasant climate so that we can still enjoy the benefits of being with people, but there will be PLENTY of space for everyone. we'd largely inhabit ancient stone buildings as well as homestead the new frontiers. it would be an agrarian society primarily, but we would maintain the equipment and knowledge to produce a few select modern luxuries, such as decent clothing, rolling papers, books, and good serving utensils. we would be a collection of a very diverse group of people who would realize that the survival of humanity depended on us resolving our differences and getting along, as well as erasing many of the mistakes of previous generations (no more exploiting the environment beyond necessity, no more warring over stupid things, etc). only the laws most fundamental to providing a safe place to live would remain intact (such as forbidding murder, etc.)
nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:26 AM   #7
Penny
Supermoderaginaire

Like this post? Yes | No    

Oh and in my perfect world, there would ni dieux ni maitres, and the humans living in it would be evolved enough for anarchy to function in peace.

Hanging round your head

Quote:
Penny is a vice
Old 10-14-2008, 12:40 AM   #8
 mariecstasy
Enchanted

mariecstasy is a jewel in the roughmariecstasy is a jewel in the roughmariecstasy is a jewel in the roughmariecstasy is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

The words to "Imagine" do a good idea of conveying my ideals of world unity and peace, which makes it perfect to me.

mariecstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:52 AM   #9
BunnySuit

BunnySuit will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

my world would be full of pianos and edible furniture. Everything else would be antique and fit in a scratchy color scheme. The world would be generally quiet, and there would be hoovery pod cars. And I could choose the weather, or put it on random. There would be asparagus in every season, and people would always smile amd hum little songs. Also, janky teeth would not be allowed.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:03 AM   #10
nesta
Banned

nesta will become famous soon enoughnesta will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecstasy View Post
The words to "Imagine" do a good idea of conveying my ideals of world unity and peace, which makes it perfect to me.
the words are all well and good, but compare and contrast the words of the song with the way in which john lennon actually lived
nesta is offline   Reply With Quote