Geodesic Chemistry. - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the technical details of the preparation of drugs
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 04:10 AM   #1
azygous420
Member
 
azygous420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Idaho
Age: 24
Posts: 153
azygous420 is on a distinguished road
Geodesic Chemistry.
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I have been studying LSD chemistry for quite some time now. I have come across 2 realizations. LSA is a geodesic chemical, and LSD is a geodesic chemical. This means if you draw LSD on a soccer ball all you need is the Lines on the ball. LSA is the exact same.

My theory is that you put an LSA solution in a container in the center of a geodesic dome. This dome is made of gold and the air is entirely filled with noble gases because they are non reactive and conduct electromagnetic energy. Like Gold.

The geodesic dome would be made of gold wires that are exposed to the noble gases, and then circuits are run in the exact shape of the LSA chemical. Next you reverse the Amide by reversing the electrical flow. the amide flips, and then you introduce ethane gas and more energy to fuse the ethanes to the polarized amide.

Still workin on the math but its what LSD told me to make to make LSD. XD
azygous420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:13 AM   #2
HushBull
Insuperior
 
HushBull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sympathy 3000-21
Age: 26
Posts: 2,942
HushBull is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

That went totally over my head...
Uhh, don't blow yourself up.?
HushBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #3
salmon4me
Senior Member
 
salmon4me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: US
Age: 42
Posts: 4,111
salmon4me is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by azygous420 View Post
I have been studying LSD chemistry for quite some time now. I have come across 2 realizations. LSA is a geodesic chemical, and LSD is a geodesic chemical. This means if you draw LSD on a soccer ball all you need is the Lines on the ball. LSA is the exact same.

My theory is that you put an LSA solution in a container in the center of a geodesic dome. This dome is made of gold and the air is entirely filled with noble gases because they are non reactive and conduct electromagnetic energy. Like Gold.

The geodesic dome would be made of gold wires that are exposed to the noble gases, and then circuits are run in the exact shape of the LSA chemical. Next you reverse the Amide by reversing the electrical flow. the amide flips, and then you introduce ethane gas and more energy to fuse the ethanes to the polarized amide.

Still workin on the math but its what LSD told me to make to make LSD. XD
Cool. Get er' dun.
salmon4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:04 PM   #4
StonerBill
Learn
 
StonerBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sydney Australia
Age: 26
Posts: 12,556
StonerBill is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

If you could get the money then this is a good idea, create a large array of gold grooves that diethyl amide and LSA both bind to, then bind to eachother. sort of like how the body naturally functions on a molecular level!

but i dont think it would have to be a soccer ball, rather, a large array of slots, millions of rows and millions of columns.

Dont give up the plan!

Nanotechnology has a lot of promise
__________________

Dr. Bill
PhD, Advanced Bongology
_____LSD: Learn, Synthesize; Develop this world ___
_________Prospero sighed in_ awe______________
__He is apache grande, for new Blonde earth plans__
___________Getting higher_____________________
StonerBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:16 PM   #5
stalk
Banned
 
stalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bliss~
Posts: 11,937
stalk is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

holy shit that is amazing alchemy...

keep following this path.
stalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:25 PM   #6
azygous420
Member
 
azygous420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Idaho
Age: 24
Posts: 153
azygous420 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ok check this out, I did the math, this is how you find the radius of a unit geodesic sphere.

sin(90-180/15 + (33/72)) / sin(360/15 + (33/72))X = the radius.

So what X is the multiplier based on how big of units you want to make for the sphere but it would default at one and just be.

sin(90-180/15 + (33/72)) / sin(360/15 + (33/72))

so this also makes fact that a sphere made of spheres makes a geodesic sphere. As seen in this picture...

http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~cs175/Images/Buckyball.png

so a sphere with unit, or base 1 inch spheres would have a
sin(90-180/15 + (33/72)) / sin(360/15 + (33/72)) inch radius.

instantly forms a geodesic sphere a perfect one.
60 spheres are needed, gold spheres 1 inch, put at that radius and halogen or noble gases are used. What ever halogens or noble gases that made the right frequency of light, ie UV light, would cause only the LSA to vibrate at its resonance enabling manipulation.
azygous420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #7
orison319
my dog is full of stars
 
orison319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Squirrel Hill Tunnel Penisylvaina
Posts: 52,906
orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalk View Post
holy shit that is amazing alchemy...

keep following this path.
Sometimes a little lightning goes a long way
__________________
_________________________________

_________________________________________________

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:03 AM   #8
StonerBill
Learn
 
StonerBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sydney Australia
Age: 26
Posts: 12,556
StonerBill is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

how do you apply the LSA to the mechanism if it is occuring in gas?
__________________

Dr. Bill
PhD, Advanced Bongology
_____LSD: Learn, Synthesize; Develop this world ___
_________Prospero sighed in_ awe______________
__He is apache grande, for new Blonde earth plans__
___________Getting higher_____________________
StonerBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:06 AM   #9
stalk
Banned
 
stalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bliss~
Posts: 11,937
stalk is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by azygous420 View Post
Ok check this out, I did the math, this is how you find the radius of a unit geodesic sphere.

sin(90-180/15 + (33/72)) / sin(360/15 + (33/72))X = the radius.

So what X is the multiplier based on how big of units you want to make for the sphere but it would default at one and just be.

sin(90-180/15 + (33/72)) / sin(360/15 + (33/72))

so this also makes fact that a sphere made of spheres makes a geodesic sphere. As seen in this picture...

http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~cs175/Images/Buckyball.png

so a sphere with unit, or base 1 inch spheres would have a
sin(90-180/15 + (33/72)) / sin(360/15 + (33/72)) inch radius.

instantly forms a geodesic sphere a perfect one.
60 spheres are needed, gold spheres 1 inch, put at that radius and halogen or noble gases are used. What ever halogens or noble gases that made the right frequency of light, ie UV light, would cause only the LSA to vibrate at its resonance enabling manipulation.

cymatic sacred alchemy.

you, my friend, are a genius.
stalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:50 AM   #10
azygous420
Member
 
azygous420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Moscow, Idaho
Age: 24
Posts: 153
azygous420 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Here is it in the most detail I can summon.

There is a geodesic dome, existing on a plane. On that plane in the very center of the dome is an inverted dome, smaller and below the plain like a bowl. both are spheres and gold. The exact same dimensions means, common manipulation in the outer sphere to the inner sphere. In the bowl you place an aqueous solution.

Ethyl Alcohol and LSA extract.
or Water and LSA extract.

The dome is all contained in a glass something, like an aquarium, and filled with halogen gas, or non reactive noble gases. Preferably a gas thats not reactive and produces UV light. The LSA wont react with the gold or the noble gases.

Next you electrically manipulate the structure in the shape of the LSA molecule, and then the molecule in the aqueous solution resonates and aligns to a magnetic field specific to its molecular shape.

Now the electric manipulation on the structure of the geodesic dome will be reversed on the part where the amide is. This flips the amide.

Then ethane gas is added and fused through manipulation of the sphere in the parts that are where the two (diethylamide) ethyls will be.

This might require the ethane gas to bubbling through the aqueous solution.

Then you have LSD
azygous420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:25 PM.

The Hip Forums are intended for mature audiences for entertainment and educational purposes only. Hip Inc. doesn't encourage anyone to break laws, so know the law where you live. You are solely responsible for your actions on this site and illegal activities will be not be tolerated here.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Hip Inc. 1996-Forever!