has anyone heard of a painkiller Ketorolac (toradol) - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [7]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss prescription drugs and their effects

Old 09-18-2008, 11:07 PM   #1
kil0
The Rebel

kil0 will become famous soon enough
has anyone heard of a painkiller Ketorolac (toradol)
Like this post? Yes | No    

The girl who sold me the percs, told me about some shit called Ketorolac tromethamine aka toradol, and she said it was a gangsta painkiller although wikipedia says it "is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) in the family of heterocyclic acetic acid derivatives, often used as an analgesic, antipyretic (fever reducer), and anti-inflammatory."

That doesnt sound as good as she made it sound, but I never heard of it. Does that shit have any recreational use?

Also, the same girl has dilaudid!!!!! but only 2mg pills. Im gonna see when she gets some more if she'll sell me some.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:41 AM   #2
jo_k_er_man
TBD

jo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

if its an NSAID.. it probably does nothing.. but ya never know... sounds like BS though..

2mg? how much she sellin them for? ya should pick up like 5 and snort'em
Old 09-19-2008, 02:45 AM   #3
 burnabowl
Dancing Tree

burnabowl is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I had ketorolac rx'd to me, as far as I could tell it was pretty lame, but I only swallowed them whole
Old 09-19-2008, 04:50 AM   #4
fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

She had dilaudid and you bought an NSAID instead? OMFG
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action, within limits drawn around us by the rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrants will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
fryingsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:12 AM   #5
Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

ROFL. Toradol is an NSAID that they give you in the hospital when you complain of pain and they think you are a drug-seeker. It has NO recreational value whatsoever, you might as well try and get high on Ibuprofen, it's about the same thing.

DO NOT BUY THESE FROM HER, and print up that wikipedia page and bring it to her, and tell her don't ever try to fucking rip you off again. Also, 2mg dilly's aren't worth more then 5 bucks a piece, so don't let her fuck you on those either.

What a dumb bitch, trying to sell anti-inflammatory meds as opiates. I would smack her.

Here is a quote straight from the wikipedia on NSAIDS: As analgesics, NSAIDs are unusual in that they are non-narcotic.The most prominent members of this group of drugs are aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen partly because they are available over-the-counter in many areas.

Feelings Of U4ia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:39 PM   #6
kil0
The Rebel

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryingsquirrel View Post
She had dilaudid and you bought an NSAID instead? OMFG
nah, she was just showing me what she had at the moment. I bought a bunch of percs, but she showed me hat else she was selling, and it was that garbage toradol, and she also had a couple of 2mg dillys. I looked up the dillys she showed me and they're official. o thy're worth about $5 each Joker?
Old 09-19-2008, 02:45 PM   #7
Feelings Of U4ia

Like this post? Yes | No    

I'd say they shouldn't be more then $5 each. If you have an 80mg tolerance of oxycodone, you will be dissapointed off of snorting 8mg. I'd say 16mg would be OKAY, but still don't expect much.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #8
kil0
The Rebel

Like this post? Yes | No    

I know.. but I was thinking of mixing maybe 8mg of dilly, with whatever else I got at the moment. Maybe like 30-40mg of percs, or some poppy tea.

I cant wait to make that godforsaken tea!! Im dying to try it and dry it up and sm0ke some opium!!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:03 PM   #9
Feelings Of U4ia

Like this post? Yes | No    

Just try the dilly out first, just to make sure, it's always safe to test the waters with a new substance, regardless of what you have heard of it.

Take the dilly, and wait at least an hour and then take anything else. It will be safer, and give you a nice kick if the dilly's just aren't doing it for you.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:18 PM   #10
jo_k_er_man
TBD

jo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

personally.. i wouldn't pay more than $1/mg.. since that's what i pay ... but yea.. U4ia said... i guess you're gonna need more than 8mg.. i'd say if you can get 10 of those for anywhere between $20-30 go for it