CWE and inject Vicodin? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 07-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
watson78

watson78 is on a distinguished road
CWE and inject Vicodin?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Can you cold water extract vicodin and then inject it?
Thoughts, ideas, etc?
so far Ive heard it's not good to inject, due to the tylenol and such. Is that the only reason? And if so, can I CWE or some other method to separate it well enough to inject?
watson78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 02:16 AM   #2
Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

No you can't, It dosen't work that way with Hydrocodone.
Just eat them or CWE them
Oxyrisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 02:21 AM   #3
SashaK
Tangerine Skies

SashaK is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

yea i agree with oxy JUST EAT THEM. and dont snort it., its just a waste of vicodin

Back from the rabbit hole
SashaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 05:24 AM   #4
The Mushroom Man

The Mushroom Man is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Sorry to sound like a noob, but what does CWE mean?
The Mushroom Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 05:32 AM   #5
goofydrummer

goofydrummer is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Cold water extraction

NO outside links in sigs
goofydrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 06:27 AM   #6
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

No you can not CWE inject Vicoden that question has been brought up on hear so many times in the past, Well Yeah there are ways to inject lower form pain killers that are not water soluble but I am not going to tell you how to do it becasue its so dam unsafe and not worth it at all.unless you want to die within 3 to 5 years from a whole list of nasty ass medical conditions then go inject all the non water soluble pills you want becasu it will fuck you up real fast. The CWE does not get out 100% all the binders and fillers will fuck up your body to no extent real fast aslo from injecting them. The Doctor at my Methadone clinic was telling us some fucked up Horror stories about people he treated who were IV users with a history of shooting up pills with binders and fillers in them so mae messed uop shit happens and it happens real fast. You are better off going out and huffing spray paint and model glue then you are shooting up low end opiate pills.Its buy fat the dumbest thing to do, Even doing it ounce can fuck up your body is possibly even kill you if the shit does not pass threw your heart or lungs or gets stuck or goes to your brain and gives you a aneurysm its not water solube and does not disolve into your blood so this is why it fucks you up.And like said those are just a few of about 1000 medical problems that can happen to you from it.Just go look up how bad it is to inject any pills with binders and fillers it opiate based or speed based pills on the net there is info on it ounce you read what it does you will never ever think of even doing it.
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #7
watson78

Like this post? Yes | No    

I was just asking....I asked before I had done more in depth research-so, sorry it bothered anybody so much that Id asked. I understand that injecting pills is dangerous, and that you can ever make sure anything is free of all the extra crap they shove into them these days.
Reguardless, why is doing a cold water extraction or any other separation tecnique better for injesting? I am only figuring that, that way you can take more if you remove a lot of the tylenol to help your liver and make you less sick.....true?
Old 07-21-2008, 04:26 AM   #8
deathofseasons

deathofseasons is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Shooting pills is fucking dumb. If your worried about your liver that much get some narcos or some other hydrocodone pill without acetamenophen in them and just eat them. If you want to inject go with heroin or if you HAVE to do it with a pill at least do it with oxycontin.
deathofseasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:39 AM   #9
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

injecting all pills is not dangerous just pills that are not water souble and are filled with binders and fillers and those are usally lower end not powerful pain killers like Vicoden,Loratab,Hydrocodone,Demeral,Codeine,
Percodan,percoset,etc. High end pain killers like OC's,Dilaudid,Morphine,
some Ms Contins etc same thing with amphetamine type pills you should not shoot up lower end ones like Ritalin,Adderall,etc but the high end speedy pills that are powerful and don't have all the dam binders and fillers and are water soluble you can shoot like Desoxyn,Dexedrine,etc. so its not all pills are bad to inject only certain ones. And the bottom line is the lower form non potent pills are not even worth slaming its just so dam pointless.
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:06 PM   #10
watson78

Like this post? Yes | No    

So, why is CWE vicoden from the APAP any better?(for injesting that is) Are the effects better?