picture of 3mg xanax bar - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss prescription drugs and their effects

Old 06-26-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
nerdayasian

nerdayasian is on a distinguished road
picture of 3mg xanax bar
Like this post? Yes | No    

ive been looking for a picture because im gunna buy these yellow bars from a friend but i don't wanna get screwed over, do any of you have a picture of them?
nerdayasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
RELAYER
mādhyamaka

RELAYER is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Im pretty sure the yellow bar's are 2mg's. I cant stand benzo's and am not very knowledgeable about how the different strengths are sold, but Im pretty sure that the 3mg Xanax are different shape than bars.
RELAYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:28 PM   #3
neodude1212

neodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by RELAYER View Post
I cant stand benzo's

why not?

neodude1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:31 PM   #4
RELAYER
mādhyamaka

RELAYER is an unknown quantity at this point
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Because in low doses they serve no purpose (other than their anxiey relief intention) except to make me forget everything that I do during the duration of the drug's effects. They, in my opinion, are the definition of a drug that one takes in order to escape their problems and forget life for awhile, and are, at least in my case, the worst mental blocks to spirituality to take
RELAYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:33 PM   #5
neodude1212

neodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to beholdneodude1212 is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by RELAYER View Post
Because in low doses they serve no purpose (other than their anxiey relief intention) except to make me forget everything that I do during the duration of the drug's effects. They, in my opinion, are the definition of a drug that one takes in order to escape their problems and forget life for awhile, and are, at least in my case, the worst mental blocks to spirituality to take

well fuck....

I've got mad anxiety and have been looking into them. dunno really what to do about it.

neodude1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:52 PM   #6
Guitar

Guitar is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

if you have mad anxiety, and want to be medicated just go to the doctor. benzos are the easiest narcotic to get prescribed. I know what you mean relayer, but aren't many drugs an escape. Alcohol is just as bad as benzos. Opiates also, opiates wash away any worries I had. I think benzos can be therapetiuc in low doses, and really benefit some people who need them.

- Candy
Guitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:12 PM   #7
TopNotchStoner
Georgia Homegrown

TopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Xanax is wonderful. lol It can be fun with moderate to high doses, and it definitely works to relieve anxiety. I agree with RELAYER, to some extent, but I also believe people need to leave life for a few hours, ever so often. haha

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)
TopNotchStoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 04:46 AM   #8
VolcomStoner420

VolcomStoner420 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

^ You do need to get thru some days like dentist appointments or some b/s meeting, anywhere you don't wanna be mentally eat a blue football or two.
VolcomStoner420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:01 AM   #9
goofydrummer

goofydrummer is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Im beginning to love low doses of xanax. I started off loving benzos, hating them, and now I love a mild 1 mg dose of xanax. It doesn't make me high, but I feel all set about all my regrets in life while I search for a permanent solution to my problems in the longrun.

NO outside links in sigs
goofydrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 01:39 AM   #10
kil0
The Rebel

kil0 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

3mg xanax doesnt exist in the united states. period. please dont argue with me Im the xanax master. I know everything about it. the highest dosage xanax comes in is 2mg in the united states, but they do have a 3mg xanax manufactured overseas but it is extended-release.

and as for a picture, lol, this is too easy. Look at TopNotchStoner's avatar for the picture of the yellow "french-fries" or "school bus" bars, and yes, they are 2mg.