At what point does a woman/girl become a hoe - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whats going on in your mind?

Old 06-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
MrFrosty
Banned

MrFrosty is on a distinguished road
At what point does a woman/girl become a hoe
Like this post? Yes | No    

When she ____________ we all have different opinions, so i wanna read some. Its like it's more accepted now for bitches to fuck around. What crosses a bitch from woman to hoe or slut whatever. Opinions.
MrFrosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

a real ho's born a ho
I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #3
redyelruc
The Yard Man

redyelruc will become famous soon enoughredyelruc will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Money?
Old 06-10-2008, 02:59 PM   #4
 mystical_shroom
acerbic

mystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

hoe=garden tool
ho=whore (or santa's laugh)

When Mr. Frosty got back into business of slappin' bitches is when the ho's came out of their dumpsters and trashcans, started to scatter to you like roaches, that is when they become ho's...
mystical_shroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #5
dd3stp233
-=--=--=-

dd3stp233 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Being a hoe is a profession. If they aren't a professional then they are a bitch, in it for different reasons then for just money, and any bitch can be a slut, depending. - I'm not saying I agree with it but that's what I understand of it.
dd3stp233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:01 PM   #6
 mystical_shroom
acerbic

mystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

this thread has made me realize so many things about bitches and ho's...
Old 06-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #7
booshnoogs
loves you

booshnoogs will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

When women give me sex, they are "sexually liberated"

When women give other men sex, but not me, they are a ho.
- John 14:17
booshnoogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #8
prissbaby
creepy

prissbaby is a glorious beacon of lightprissbaby is a glorious beacon of lightprissbaby is a glorious beacon of lightprissbaby is a glorious beacon of lightprissbaby is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

when it comes to people I know or people my age.... as soon as they can't count using their fingers how many guys they've slept with.
prissbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #9
 mystical_shroom
acerbic

Like this post? Yes | No    

Are bitches really more than just ho's and tricks..?
Old 06-10-2008, 03:19 PM   #10
Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i think single people have alot less sex than married people, so the married ones are obviously the sluts. married people have sex 50 times in a year easy, whereas single people are lucky if they can find 50 people to have sex with in a lifetime!

fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
Lady of the Freaks is offline   Reply With Quote