I Stole Her Panties - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 05-28-2008, 06:53 AM   #1
RidinLow

RidinLow is an unknown quantity at this point
I Stole Her Panties
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well......... Where to start.. So one of my best buddies has the most amazing g/f that im just in love with and would do anything for. To be honest she's like my ultimate fantasy. Everything about her I love and when she talks I cant listen to anything else but her... But last weekend when I was over at there house I went upstaris to the bathroom and kinda ended up in her bedroom and took a pair of her panties. Just wondering if any other guys have thought about doing this or ever done it?? Am i an ass for doing it?
RidinLow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 07:39 AM   #2
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

ha ha..lol.. no thats pretty funny really. I once worked in radio communication and there was his chick there she was kinda cute and doable'. This one time she said, that i had promos to do, and that copies of the cds were at her cubical. So i went to her cube, and low and behold was a bag, not really being the thief type I really knew it was clothing, and tada, a pair of silky white panties, and a few more. 'A lacy piece that was crouchless. Well I couldnt take that she would know it missing", But the others I thought huh, might take her a day to even think of a panty count.
So I put one in my pocket, I even had a girlfreind at home and to be even more kinky I had my girl wear them. As she was into that and bi.
While we never had a relationship with the girl at the radio station, but the day i had her panties in my pocket we probable joked around more than usual.
cool story dude, just be careful and not obsessive..
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #3
silverhippy
Comfortably Numb

silverhippy will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Give them back her ass is cold.

Peace

silverhippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:46 AM   #4
sethwaite

sethwaite is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I like to steal panties when ever we visit a house so have a good collection now. My favourites are from my wifes sister and her mother.

S
sethwaite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 04:58 PM   #5
Filthy jess

Filthy jess is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

recently I borrowed a really cute pair of panties from my sister then went out and got laid. The guy nicked them now she's really pissed with me and thinks I just won't give then back!!
Filthy jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:16 PM   #6
Shale 
Lifetime Supporter

Shale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've never stolen anyone's panties, but I have borrowed them from the dirty clothes for sniffing, then returned them.

If it's the Right Direction - Swim Upstream
Shale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 03:08 PM   #7
hornyjohn

hornyjohn is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yes oh yes. I have taken a few pairs of panties in my day to sniff. Most of the time i usually take them, go and jack off with them and put them back. I dont want them missing their panties.
hornyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:59 AM   #8
darkdick

darkdick is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

i alwayse jack off on my sister panties..i cleaning up but i late a lettel of my cum inseid.. she never talked me about it ..i realy wante her say anything about it.. dreaming to do sex withe her one day .she is 26 i am 24 hloverz_2005@hotmail.com
darkdick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:09 AM   #9
*kushbaby*

*kushbaby* is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy jess View Post
recently I borrowed a really cute pair of panties from my sister then went out and got laid. The guy nicked them now she's really pissed with me and thinks I just won't give then back!!
that's amazing haah i love it!
and i say do what ever you do that gets you off. but i agree. give them back at least..
Old 04-29-2009, 07:30 AM   #10
jia

jia will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'd be pissed if someone stole my panties. I dont shop at Wal-Mart, fredericks or Victoria's secret -- it'd be a pricey theft if they got a princess tam tam or a agent provacateur, etc.
jia is offline   Reply With Quote