Wife and I both want other guys to see her naked... - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Learn More about Brain Sustain   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 05-22-2008, 03:35 AM   #1
chzpo

chzpo is on a distinguished road
Wife and I both want other guys to see her naked...
Like this post? Yes | No    

My wife and I are in our mid 20s and have been together for almost 9 yrs (married for 2yrs). We have both always been the kinky exhibitionist type, but never really acted out on it. We both get really excited for some reason on the thought of her flashing other guys and letting other guys see her naked and stuff, but she isn't really ready self-image-wise.

She says she is always more willing to do things when she drinks a little bit (obviously), but she says she would be willing to do a lot of "naughty" things if she felt better about the way she thinks she looks. I think she's dynamite sexy, but she doesn't so much. She would sometimes get really close to flashing someone from the vehicle but then chicken out.
On our honeymoon we were in one of those getaway cabins on a forested riverside (barely anyone there the whole time - very secluded), and she wanted me to dare her to run outside naked. I did dare here and wanted to see it, but she couldn't make herself do it. She was laughing the whole time but really wanted to do it.

She's always wanted an older guy to give her a professional full body massage (and I've always wanted to watch for some reason) but she can't make herself do it for the reason stated above (she can't see herself actually naked in front of some guy besides me).

Recently we met some neighbors around our age that has a hot tub. We talked about getting in there with them sometime, and we mentioned to each other later her wearing a bikini and the possibility of a guy friend of theirs being in the hot tub too.

In the end we talked about her wanting (or being willing) to the thought of removing her bikini top in front of that guy (or two guys possibly) in the hot tub. Again she said she would absolutely be willing if she thought better of the way she thinks she looks. In reality she looks freaking amazing, and I always tell her how beautiful she is and all that. Anyway..
We never have talked about her having intercourse with other guys (and don't really care too) or any of that stuff, just extreme foreplay you might say.

I don't have a problem with this stuff since we're both confident in our relationship and all that. And I never have wanted myself to do anything with other girls - just her with other guys for some reason, LOL, and her too as she is completely obsessed with penises which is hilarious. LOL

My question to anyone reading is, have any of you experienced or thought about these same kinds of kinky urges and things (or know of someone who has).
chzpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:09 AM   #2
Allonym
cheesecake slut

Allonym is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

webcams
can shut em down teh moment shes no longer comfortable

Allonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #3
jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Start off small, post some pics, here, and go from there.
jamaican_youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 02:00 AM   #4
micsoloist

micsoloist is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

very similar situation here... im 25, wife is 23. we went to key west for honeymoon and stayed in a guest house that had a clothing optional pool. we had a lot of fun with that... but that's the only time we've done anything like that.
micsoloist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 10:50 PM   #5
milesed1

milesed1 is on a distinguished road
Similar situation
Like this post? Yes | No    

We were talking about making some more XXX videos of ourselves and how to make it look more professional. I said we'd need someone else to do the camera work and she said it would really turn her on to have someone watching her.

The problem is that she doesn't want to know the person or ever see them again. I've seen some ads on Craigslist offerering to do this, but how could you trust someone else like that?

Someone mentioned a webcam which I could get. How to proceeed after that?
milesed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 03:18 PM   #6
Drivin69

Drivin69 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

There are many web sites you can post pictures or videos. They can be done without names or faces. The site I visit regularly is www.voyeurweb.com. You will get feedback on what people think. But take the feedback for what it is. You WILL get feedback that is very negative. But you will get good feedback too. It's a way to enjoy the excitement without the risk.

If you get her to post to one of those sites, post a link so we can see....
Drivin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:34 PM   #7
stoner4ever

stoner4ever is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Is there a link for people that don't want to use a credit card? I also am dying to have sex with my wife on a web cam but suffer the problem (she doesn't want to know the person watching or ever see them again) any suggestions?
stoner4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:47 AM   #8
milesed1

Like this post? Yes | No    

Same here^^ ANyone ?
Old 06-04-2008, 08:40 AM   #9
The Scribe

The Scribe is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Invite a close and trusted male friend over for dinner. Let your friend know in advance that your wife will be naked the entire time. Make sure your friend knows that he is not permitted to make love to your wife, and that he must not tell anyone about the evening.
The Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:55 AM   #10
milesed1

Like this post? Yes | No    

Not really an option^^. Needs to be anonymous.