Difference Between Acid and Shroom Trip? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums
Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop

Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Open the door to your mind...

Old 05-14-2008, 12:09 AM   #1
metaljuana

metaljuana is on a distinguished road
Difference Between Acid and Shroom Trip?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I am planning on either trying shrooms or acid. I am wondering which one would suit me. I really want is something that will make colors change, shape change, things seem electric and vibrant, etc. What is the difference between shrooms and lsd? Any help would be appreciated.
metaljuana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:15 AM   #2
orjamicman

orjamicman is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

likewise...
orjamicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
Tanman35

Tanman35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

shrooms and lsd both had very similar effects on me but lsd was much more intense i would recommend trying shrooms first then going from there
Tanman35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:57 PM   #4
ShadyGrove

ShadyGrove is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaljuana
I am planning on either trying shrooms or acid. I am wondering which one would suit me. I really want is something that will make colors change, shape change, things seem electric and vibrant, etc. What is the difference between shrooms and lsd? Any help would be appreciated.
Well LSD lasts a good 12 hours while shrooms last around 4 so the biggest difference would be time. Both trips can be intense but I prefer acid. Acid to me is much more euphoric and feels like it moves faster. The visuals on acid just seem so much more natural. but if you plan on taking psychedelics just to see colors, shape changes etc, then you are in for quite a suprise. There is WAY more than what meets the eye. It's a very spiritual experience, well for me at least.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:09 PM   #5
-beatnick

-beatnick is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

In my experience, LSD gives heavier visuals at lower doses and makes everything almost like a cartoon, like a scanner darkly animation style. Mushrooms can give ridiculous visuals, but I've found them grounded and earthly and with much more of a mind fuck and revelations. I love both.
-beatnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 10:53 PM   #6
kul

kul is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I agree that shrooms tend to be more of a mind fuck. In all honesty I have never had a "good time" on mushrooms. They always make me depressed or anxious about things for some reason. A lot of people I talk to have the same experience.

I have a theory this might be due to mixing shrooms and pot though. It seems like EVERYONE smokes weed when they're on mushrooms and I think it changes the experience a lot and can make it more negative/mind fuck like.

People don't even think weed effects mushrooms either. Cause if you've been smoking the whole time you don't notice any change after smoking. However, if you take mushrooms when you haven't smoked any pot for awhile and then smoke during the trip you'll notice a HUGE change. Try it if you don't believe me.
kul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 10:56 PM   #7
kil0
The Rebel

kil0 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I never tried shrooms, but when I tripped on acid I barely had visuals, I saw shadows every now and then, but barely any visuals. The trip was more of a feeling, which me and a friend decided the best way to describe the feeling is:

you feel like your in a movie. some type of trippy movie, but its a crazy experience. Your walking around downtown tripping balls feeling like theres someone behind you following you with a camera, and occasionally I would close my eyes and see myself through the lense of the camera. But straight up thats the best way to describe my last trip. I felt like I was in a movie.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:07 PM   #8
Entheotroph

Entheotroph is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i find acid more intense in some ways. it's smoother as far as a body buzz for me, but both give me good visuals on relatively low doses (2g shrooms, hard to say with acid).
i've done both with and without weed, and i love them with weed it intensifies and can change the experience, but also calms me at the same time. it has more of an effect as i start to come down, and can help bring me back up. a few times i smoked in the morning when i woke up, and it brought on incredibly trippy feelings, although i doubt i had any acid/boomers left in me.
Entheotroph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #9
Squilla
Banned

Squilla is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

wow, no one here knows the major difference between shrooms and LSD? very interesting, well here it is:

Mushrooms allow you to preceive the pattern of reality as it is.
LSD allows you to dig into the pattern of reality.

Mushrooms want to keep you locked in your reality
LSD wants you to show you the truth beyond reality

Mushrooms make you some what "drunk" in the inability to walk.
LSD makes you stand up tall and forces you to think about your surroundings.
Squilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:20 PM   #10
Entheotroph

Entheotroph is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

hmmm, maybe i need higher doses then.

Entheotroph is offline   Reply With Quote