Awesome NEW way to take xanax - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss prescription drugs and their effects

Old 05-11-2008, 04:23 AM   #1
JahRed24

JahRed24 is on a distinguished road
Awesome NEW way to take xanax
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ok so i started experiementing with crushing xanax bars (sometimes the blue foortballs 1mg). I would crush up about half a bar at first and put it under my tounge and let it sit there for as long as possible (20-45mins) and actually kicks in faster and a lot stronger then oral consumption. But i have recently discovered a new way of putting the xanax under your tounge to get even better/faster absorbtion.
First you crush up the amount of xanax your gonna put under your touge (i do 1mg usually) and then i take my bottle of "Blue Lily 5x Liquid extract" that i ordered from IamShaman.com.... and sense the Blue Lotus Extract lquid has a small amount of alcohol (but enuff to definatly be able to taste it) I thenl, after gettin the xanax powder under my tounge i take the Blue Blily 5x liquid and drop 1-3 drops of the Blue lily extract under my tounge where the xanax is...Oh and it BURNSSS pretty bad but its not that bad it just burns a lil bit for about 30secs. so yeah im sure you could use regular alcohol like vodka, gin, or a high amount of Liquor bottle like Golden Grain or w/e....andjust get a dropper and drop 2-3 drops of it under ur touge. The xanax kicks in super faster and super strong.....I always read Xanax (Alprazolam) is not soulable in water but it is in alcohol, so it kinda jst makes sense to put a lil alcohol to help it absorb or w/e..... Sense theres people that shoot xanax and they use alcohol to dissolve the pill and shit (Which i hav never even though about doing cuz its REAL bad for ur veins) anyways so yeah try out my method and u too will get super fast "rushses" that feel so nice. I also snort it SOMETIMEES on rare coccasios cuz some sy it work some say it dont.... anyways Sublingual xanax, with my Blue Lotus 5x Liquid (or another alcohol u can use) and put 2 or 3 drops under the tounge untop of the xanax and it kicks the xnax in super fast and super strong. It is def the best way to take xanax
JahRed24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:36 AM   #2
jo_k_er_man
TBD

jo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

the most effective way to take klonopin is by letting it dissolve under your tongue as well.. no crushing involved.. just place the pill there and let it melt.. just a side note
Old 05-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #3
kil0
The Rebel

kil0 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

too bad im thru with my xanax days. i would just eat or parachute the pill with several beers. that was my favorite.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:11 AM   #4
IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by kil0 View Post
too bad im thru with my xanax days. i would just eat or parachute the pill with several beers. that was my favorite.
hahahahahaha yess
IveBeenThere2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:42 AM   #5
puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford has a spectacular aura aboutpuffed up in my ford has a spectacular aura aboutpuffed up in my ford has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_k_er_man View Post
the most effective way to take klonopin is by letting it dissolve under your tongue as well.. no crushing involved.. just place the pill there and let it melt.. just a side note

kpins atleast have a decent taste.the generic xanax i get taste fuckin disgusting!!!
Old 10-15-2010, 07:45 AM   #6
 Hedgeclipper
Qiluprneeels Nixw

Hedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

I usually just eat my benzos, but sometimes I crush them or just let them dissolve under my tongue. I also get prescribed actual sublingual lorazepam, which comes in tiny little blue pills that taste like candy. I guess next time I dose, I'll do it sublingually and add a little alcohol next time to see if it helps, a few drops of vodka, I suppose. Or I actually have quite a bir of blue lilly. I could make a tincture and use that. Will try at tomorrows benzo/booze housewarming. Just got my prescription doubled and bought some kpins as well

"...the means for psychedelic exploration can never be controlled again.
The genie is out of the bottle and all the king's horses and all the king's
men cannot put it back again."
- Daniel M. Perrine [Back cover of PIHKAL]
Hedgeclipper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:42 AM   #7
hahaha04
Whatevers Clever

hahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by kil0 View Post
A few MGs of klonopin, washing it down with a 40oz is still my favorite benzo+alcohol interaction. However i try not to do it too often. Cant really remember the evening a lot of the time. ahah.
hahaha04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:22 AM   #8
pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

This is an old thread that got bumped from the dead but what the hell... I can't sleep atm.

I just wanted to add that letting a solution of high proof alcohol (such as vodka) sit in your mouth is going to burn the hell out of your gums. I had a friend that tried to use a tincture sublingually and he suffered fairly serious burns under his tounge and on his gums. It was painful enough for him that he refused to eat for several days. The instructions on the tincture he used clearly stated that it needed to be diluted if used sublingually but he figured that was nonesense.

The alcohol should definetly help absorption of xanax but if your going to use a few drops of vodka consider diluting it down first.
pedaltopedal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:19 PM   #9
GrantchesterMeadow

GrantchesterMeadow is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I usually take much care before I try anything, that's why I haven't tried mixing xanax with alcohol yet. And I'm wondering now, if this way might be safer than just swallow them then drink?
GrantchesterMeadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #10
spexxx

spexxx has a spectacular aura aboutspexxx has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Anal insertion is really hip I heard
spexxx is offline   Reply With Quote