straight guys who fantasize about having sex with men.. - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whatcha gonna do when it's only you? Discuss masturbation techniques. No soliciting for cyber sex here.

Old 05-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #1
username unknown

username unknown is an unknown quantity at this point
straight guys who fantasize about having sex with men..
Like this post? Yes | No    

how many of you guys fantasize about fucking another guy or being fucked by another guy even though you are straight?

what are some of your fantasys?
username unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:23 AM   #2
MasterB

MasterB is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hell no! Are you nuts? Women are too beautiful, there is no substitute!
MasterB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:24 PM   #3
Stomped

Stomped is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Fuck no, man! That shit is wack. How can a straight guy think about other guys? If he does, that means he's gay.
Stomped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:28 PM   #4
keeze

keeze is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

idk guys...i'm about 99% straight (1% bi cuz i like anal masturbation) and sometimes i fantasize about getting fucked by a dude...
keeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:00 AM   #5
Hl2e1

Hl2e1 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Liking anal masturbation does not mean your are bi at all. It just means that you enjoy the stimulation of the prostate gland, which many men do. Being bi means that you are attracted, both physically and emotionally on a certain level to members of both sexes. I do know several men who claim to be straight, yet also admit to fantasizing about other men. In fact, my sister admitted, rather unintentionally, the other day that two women kissing turns her on even though she claims to be 100% straight.
Hl2e1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:00 AM   #6
seeingblind

seeingblind is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

since when do u have to b attracted "physically and emotionally" to both sexes to be bi. does that mean if i only am emotionally attracted to females but i like a little dick up the ass every now and then, that i am not bisexual. im sorry but once u have decided that u enjoy both sexes in a sexual way, u r bisexual reguardless who u love emotionally. now if ur just curious about it thats a diff story "straight men" do not engage in sex acts with other men, at least not more than once or twice in their lives any man that enjoys sexual activity with another man and calls himself 100% straight is just lying to himself
seeingblind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:33 AM   #7
LexLuv101

LexLuv101 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hmmm not sure on this one. I like fantasizing about girls sometimes but I don't consider myself bi really. I don't think on women I know, but just random women in threesome type things. I think it would be possible for a straight man to sometimes have fantasies about another man, then, just not the urge to do it in real life. Depends how your mind works.
LexLuv101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:38 AM   #8
pizzicatofive

pizzicatofive is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

do labels really matter? i mean, its a pretty individual and personal thing, who is to say what other people are like when all we know is what we ourselves are like, but i can say that i am only emotionally attracted to women (at least, i have never met a man i was emotionally attracted to), but i have had sex with men before and it was ok. at least, i could get it up anyway. i consider myself straight i guess.
pizzicatofive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:44 AM   #9
PineMan

PineMan has a spectacular aura aboutPineMan has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

There's no such thing as Gay or Straight, just varying degrees of Bi.

We are no longer in the Victorian era, where any level of homosexuality was viewed as a perverted choice in lifestyle. It is now recognised as a medical FACT that it is nothing to do with choice, but a simple matter of how you're born.

Everyone, be they male or female has a combination of both male & female hormones in their body, and it is this balance that determines your eventual sexuality. For example, it is not uncommon during puberty, when all these said hormones are raging & trying to sort themselves out, not only for boys to develop breasts, but also for those breasts to lactate (generate milk).

We are all familiar with the different degrees of Gayness, from the totally effeminate stereotype, right through to the macho image ones that you would never guess as being Gay. If there were such a thing as being one or the other, all Gays would look & act effeminately, while all Straights would be of the macho style. The thing is that in reality we all know this not to be the case.

We are all Bi - it's just a matter of where we fall on that scale. Personally I would guage myself as being 75% Straight & 25% Gay, meaning that although I can quite happily enjoy sexual encounters with men or women, I believe I could only get involved romantically in a Straight relationship.
PineMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:51 AM   #10
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Does a Hot Sexy Tranny count,, Cause I have to admit I watch This One Tranny fucking a hot Woman, and I wouldnt mind being inbetween em and treat em both equal..
As for a staight man cock.. No. sorry I need something more feminine, though the tranny had a nice weiner.. its on redtube if you want to hunt for it...
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote