Things that supposebly kill your high.... - Hip Forums
Hip Forums
Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop
Your Cannabis Connection
Search For Cannabis Strains
Strain Name:
Breeder:

Visit the MJ Guide for all your Cannabis needs!

Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Learn more about the amazing cannabis plant. Legalize it!

Old 05-04-2008, 01:36 AM   #1
California Bud

California Bud is on a distinguished road
Things that supposebly kill your high....
Like this post? Yes | No    

I hate how people come up with all these crazy things that are supposed to kill your high. I made this thread so us stoners can break each thing down and share expieriences and facts(and science) that will help people know if these things kill your high or not...

1.) VISINE- does it really kill your high? When your eyes are red, does it make you more high?

2.) SHOWERS- i smoke in my shower ALOT but am not sure if it kills ur high, but im leaning towards the fact that it might.

3.) EATING- ?

Can you answer these questions? And also please list any other things that supposebly kill your high.
California Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 01:39 AM   #2
NeuroDr

NeuroDr is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

1) id say thats ridiculous
2) i dont think so, i smoke, then shower, and then the high kinda dims in the shower, but as soon as im back chillin in my room it comes back so idk
3) ive heard it does, ive never really noticed, seems like a cruel joke....u get munchies but cant eat? lol
down the rabbit hole
NeuroDr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:01 AM   #3
TopNotchStoner
Georgia Homegrown

TopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

-The visine may cause people to feel less high, based on a placebo effect. The eye-dryness is something that usually comes naturally with the high, so when your eyes don't feel as dry, it may make some people feel like they aren't as high, though they are still as high as they were before using the visine. It's just the mental aspect of not feeling the same way as before, because your eyes aren't dry anymore.

-Showers definitely kill my high, to an extent. I'm sure that varies from person to person though. I always feel great when I get in the shower stoned as fuck, and I enjoy the shower more than usual, but I never feel as high after I get out of the shower. The same can be said of going swimming, which always seems to kill my high too.

-Eating lessens my high too. I have heard it has something to do with sugar though. Some people say that eating/drinking anything with high sugar content lowers your high, to an extent, and I tend to believe that, based on personal experience. It doesn't really matter though, if you have more weed to smoke, but I usually try to wait an hour or so after getting stoned to eat anything, just in case. haha I also try to drink stuff that is sugar-free, such as Diet Rockstar or Crystal Light. That's just me though.

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)
TopNotchStoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:19 AM   #4
VilleValoV

VilleValoV is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Since i work construction I feel that Pot+Shower can equal nothing but Fantastic. I come home sore as fuck and toke up in a cool shower every day. The Visine thing sounds silly.
VilleValoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:50 AM   #5
st. stephen

Location: where the smell of the leaves from the magnolia trees meets the meadow
st. stephen will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

id say 3 is the only one listed that actually does. masturbation or sex does for me to.
Wherever he goes the people all complain.
st. stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:56 AM   #6
TopNotchStoner
Georgia Homegrown

TopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yeah sex kills my high like no other. I almost feel like it's worth losing my high for sex, but it's not really. haha I love my weed:spliff:

Old 05-04-2008, 03:12 AM   #7
Hilder
The Ganja Queen

Hilder will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

sex kills my high too. its too intense. Visine, I think makes the feeling of highness diminish because of the paranoia of people seeing the red eyes and knowing you're stoned. The shower, depends. If its a cold hurried shower, perhaps. If its a hot long shower, it doesnt diminish my high. Now a bath while high is divine. I do that often. fill up the tub, pour in some salts and oils and sit in the tub with a doobie or my bong.. but I'm a girl.. haha
Eating doesnt kill my high, but like brian said, I wait to eat, but thats only coz i like to cook when Im freshly stoned instead of eating.
Hilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:14 AM   #8
The_Chronic1

The_Chronic1 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

visine seems ridiculous i personally dont like showers while high but it seems that its all preference but i dont think it kills my high that much and eating also seems wierd it never kill my high and i always eat A TON but maybe the sugar thing is true normally im eating chips sometimes cookies and drinking water or gatorade so maybe its really sugary stuff but i dk never seemed to kill my high
The_Chronic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:23 AM   #9
dark_druggie

dark_druggie is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'd have to say: Sex, tea, most food, working out, and yeah showering kills it to an extent, probably just a change of mindset though cuz I dunno how it would kill the high besides possibly hot showers affect blood flow.
dark_druggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:34 AM   #10
TopNotchStoner
Georgia Homegrown

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilder
fill up the tub, pour in some salts and oils and sit in the tub with a doobie or my bong.. but I'm a girl.. haha
That sounds incredibly sexy:drool: