My Concerta Prescription - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to buy Herbies Cannabis Seeds!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss prescription drugs and their effects

Old 04-29-2008, 12:42 AM   #1
NewDeadHead

NewDeadHead is on a distinguished road
My Concerta Prescription
Like this post? Yes | No    

Alright, I have been prescribed concerta 54 mg pills for a year now. They used to make me pay attention for the first few months I used them, but now whenever I pop one I just feel like shit all day. So lately I've been throwing them out so my mom thinks I'm still taking them.

I just got prescribed another 35 pills today. Instead of just tossing them I'm thinking about selling them. I have questions though, I'm no asshole dealer. I want to make sure the pills I have are safe, because if I took 2 of them I think my feeling of shit would just double while on them, and I'd have the worse time ever. Also my bottle says concerta, but the pill itself says Alva on it.

Anyone know why it says alva? And is it just me that feels like shit on them you think? Is it safe to sell? How much ea. pill?
NewDeadHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:57 AM   #2
sw0o0sh
Banned

sw0o0sh will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

My friend with ADHD just haggles his 36mg concerta's. I'm assuming they aren't anymore than 2-3$ bucks each a pop. He made about $45 bucks for 15 of em. But then one time sold 15 for $30. They are whatever really, but some people consider them a mild-strong coke high, and when you are in a normal mindset searching for any psychological symptom as a high, concerta will probably do just that anyway.

Q1. Alza is the manufacturer.
Q2. Probably wearing you out, they are just a short acting stimulant afterall.
Q3. No, it is a scheduled subtance, a high ranking one too. I believe Schedule II
Q4. $2-$3 (even for his 36mg.. so 54mg might pose you more luck/$$$ if you brag on that fact.. 54mg is the highest dose you can get of the Concerta label, which in turn is just generic ritalin I believe)... Like I said is what my friend sells them for.. No clue if it's the general street value, but I'm guessing that would be cheaper than what is regular, as he's just trying to make a fast buck for pot, not deal off his scrips.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylphenidate
^ is your drug. Read up.
sw0o0sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:05 AM   #3
kil0
The Rebel

kil0 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

good info swo0sh.

concerta is generic ritalin? did not know that, I thought is was sleep medication lol. total opposite heh..
kil0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:36 AM   #4
jahmerimaka

jahmerimaka is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

My buddy is perscribed concerta 54s also. Ive popped em a few times, i dont find them anything special. He would give me one whenever we had exams, and if i had to study they made it much easier. Except they are time release, so they kind of wipe my body out, while my mind is still running. I wouldnt pay for them, id rather get adderral for a shorter duration. Just for study time, or test taking.
jahmerimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:17 AM   #5
RylyC

RylyC is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I never found the market for prescription drugs very easy to find. At least not where I live.
RylyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:23 AM   #6
rollontheground

rollontheground is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

IT IS NOT GENERIC RITALIN...it is time released methylphedidate in a hi-tech pill, its ussually more expensive than name brand adderall from a pharmacy with no insurance....just cuz the chemicals are the same it ritalin and concerta doesnt mean there exactly the same...you cant snort concerta which sux cuz thats about the only good way to consume methylphedidate
rollontheground is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:25 AM   #7
rollontheground

Like this post? Yes | No    

in college kids pay $5 for the 36mg concertas.....but thats college where ppl want them to stay awake not get high....$2-$3 seems accurate but i wouldnt take more than 2 or 3 if ur inexperienced with high dosages of stimulants
Old 04-29-2008, 08:22 PM   #8
sw0o0sh
Banned

sw0o0sh will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollontheground
IT IS NOT GENERIC RITALIN...it is time released methylphedidate in a hi-tech pill, its ussually more expensive than name brand adderall from a pharmacy with no insurance....just cuz the chemicals are the same it ritalin and concerta doesnt mean there exactly the same...you cant snort concerta which sux cuz thats about the only good way to consume methylphedidate
I said I believe, never that I knew if it was 100% in fact. I just understood that it was the same chemical. And you can snort it if you know how to get rid of a time release... I know the kid who bought 'em off my buddy snorted them.
sw0o0sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:58 AM   #9
NewDeadHead

NewDeadHead is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks for the help guys.

Might try to sell for $3-5 each soon.
NewDeadHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:14 AM   #10
rollontheground

Like this post? Yes | No    

its like weird trying to snort them though...prolly snorted a lot of shit he shuldnt have...if i remember correctly theres like 3 layers or some shit...its fucking WEIRD