roxicodone 30mg - Hip Forums
Hip Forums   Click to Chat
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Login Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 04-15-2008, 02:29 AM   #1
kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus is on a distinguished road
roxicodone 30mg
Like this post? Yes | No    

just got a connect for some 30mg roxis, usually how much do these go on the street for?

how good are they compared to oxycontin? and what would be a good dosage for someone with almost no opiate tolerance. Thanks!
kilo/camilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:54 AM   #2
TooCrisp

TooCrisp is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

roxicodone 30's are amazing. id prefer roxy to oc's anyday, i love the instant release..and even when i take the time-release coating off oc's, they still dont hit me like roxy's do.

around here 30mg roxi's go for about $20-$25. Expensive. I'm from NYC though, I'm not sure what it is down in Florida. I've heard them being sold for as low as $10 and as high $40. But usually about $20.

If you have no opiate tolerance, take a half of one (15mg), see how you feel, then if you feel like you want to, take another quarter (7.5mg), and after that you can take the last quarter if you feel good but dont take more than a whole pill if you dont have tolerance--because you will get nauseous. When I first started with Opiates, I would take 1 1/2 Perc 10's (15mg total) and be in heaven. 20-25mg would end up making me nauseas, but 15mg never did. I've yet to truly experience quite anything like those first few Perc high's.

I hope I helped--now go out and grab some and enjoy!! But only in moderation, they're very addicting--no more than once a day and take off days. once a day, maybe 3 or 4 out of 7 days, and you won't get physically addicted. Mentally addicted? That's a whole nother ballgame, but if you start taking roxy's for recreational purposes--theres a very high likelihood of getting hooked, so go in knowing this. If you want no chance of getting hooked, don't even try one.
TooCrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:34 AM   #3
Guitar

Guitar is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I get them for 5-10 a peice, only because my best bud is prescribed 90 a month along with 120 80s, but when I sell them for him I can get up to 20 bucks. 25 for some people. I agree that roxys hit you harder, but the high doesnt last as long. They are the shit though, so tiny, and break up nice.

- Candy
Guitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:37 AM   #4
kilo/camilus

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooCrisp
roxicodone 30's are amazing. id prefer roxy to oc's anyday, i love the instant release..and even when i take the time-release coating off oc's, they still dont hit me like roxy's do.

around here 30mg roxi's go for about $20-$25. Expensive. I'm from NYC though, I'm not sure what it is down in Florida. I've heard them being sold for as low as $10 and as high $40. But usually about $20.

If you have no opiate tolerance, take a half of one (15mg), see how you feel, then if you feel like you want to, take another quarter (7.5mg), and after that you can take the last quarter if you feel good but dont take more than a whole pill if you dont have tolerance--because you will get nauseous. When I first started with Opiates, I would take 1 1/2 Perc 10's (15mg total) and be in heaven. 20-25mg would end up making me nauseas, but 15mg never did. I've yet to truly experience quite anything like those first few Perc high's.

I hope I helped--now go out and grab some and enjoy!! But only in moderation, they're very addicting--no more than once a day and take off days. once a day, maybe 3 or 4 out of 7 days, and you won't get physically addicted. Mentally addicted? That's a whole nother ballgame, but if you start taking roxy's for recreational purposes--theres a very high likelihood of getting hooked, so go in knowing this. If you want no chance of getting hooked, don't even try one.
thanks for the advice, im gonna get them this week for sure. im getting them for a good price compared to you. I only do shit during the weekend anyway, so I should be straight.

even though they're instant release, is it worth snorting?
Old 04-15-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
Guitar

Guitar is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yes roxys are awesome to snort. Theres not a whole lot of filler, and it hits you HARD. harder than oxy, but the high wears down faster. I usually feel really good for an hour or two after I snort it, and then cozy and warm for a few more hours.

- Candy
Guitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:51 PM   #6
MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yea i been using those lately got a couple left right now i def perfer them in every way over OC people are stupid round here tho and call them "perc 30's" and they go between 25 and 30.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:07 PM   #7
kilo/camilus

Like this post? Yes | No    

oh man awsome. I dont think the person who's selling them to me knows how good they are. I think im gonna stock up, im getting them for a great price god forbid anything.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #8
kilo/camilus

Like this post? Yes | No    

oh, and would mixing roxis with a bit of tramadol be a good idea?

Im thinking since tramadol lasts long but takes like an hour or more to hit you, and then hits you for like 6 hours, I could eat a low dosage of tramadol, maybe 100-150mg, and roughly an hour later eat 7.5 mg of roxi and snort the other 7.5.

remember im not that experienced with opiates, I tried hydro twice, only with one success, and tramadol last friday 200mg. It wasnt that intense but lasted a long fuckin time.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:00 PM   #9
Tainted

Tainted is on a distinguished road

roxys 30's used to go for like $20-$25 up north, but since I've been in florida everyone is selling them for $15 a piece, some people as low as like 2 for $25. this is like central/tampa area though, so miami could be totally different. its got a lot to do with who you know really
Old 04-16-2008, 06:26 PM   #10
kil0
The Rebel

kil0 will become famous soon enough

I getting them for 10 a pop. Pretty good price I believe, any lower and they would be practically free. I'm probably gonna buy like 10, cuz I wont see these babies around for a long time. i wanted to get a bunch for when I move to gainesville, i could take em up there. they are like $30-40 up there!

and does anyone have an idea for my previous post?

Quote:
oh, and would mixing roxis with a bit of tramadol be a good idea?

Im thinking since tramadol lasts long but takes like an hour or more to hit you, and then hits you for like 6 hours, I could eat a low dosage of tramadol, maybe 100-150mg, and roughly an hour later eat 7.5 mg of roxi and snort the other 7.5.

remember im not that experienced with opiates, I tried hydro twice, only with one success, and tramadol last friday 200mg. It wasnt that intense but lasted a long fuckin time.
kil0 is offline   Reply With Quote