Pain Level On Nipple Piercings? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums   Click to Chat
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Login Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
Forum Description: Discuss piercings, tattoos and other modifications to the body

Old 04-06-2008, 06:27 AM   #1
thereflexdylan

thereflexdylan is on a distinguished road
Pain Level On Nipple Piercings?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm pretty interested in getting my nipples pierced, out of experience, can anyone describe how this feels to get done? I've got quite a bit of ink, and my ears pierced, but I'm guessing that this is a totally different pain. Can anyone describe to me what the process is like? How does it feel? Pain level?

Thanks.
thereflexdylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:04 AM   #2
good vibrations

good vibrations is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i have never had my nipples pirced no do i want to, but i will say that everyone has a diferent pain tolerance and that like, one will say that it doesnt hurt whereas one will say it does. its up to the individual. i allways take the wimps way out and get it numbed befor a pirceing.
good vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
RedLotus

RedLotus is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ok so nipple piercing pain is different for males anf females.

Males is hurts so badly, because thier nerve endings are so close togther. So for guys the needle going through hurts,and so does the after part.

Females, the inital piercing its self doesnt hurt that bad, its after that hurts when the nerves grow back. Because the nerves in our nipples are spread out, its really one of the least painful piercings a girl can get. When i got both mine done i told the guy who did it that when he pierced my belly button it hurt way more than my nipples.

NEVER numb anything before you get it pierced, cause one the numbness wears off your piercing could actully turn out crooked and shit... not a good thing to have
RedLotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:56 PM   #4
good vibrations

good vibrations is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

^ ok coolies. i hate pain thats why i get it numbed.... but yeah i numbed my belly button befor i got it pirced, and its not crooked at all...
good vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:20 AM   #5
atropine

atropine is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Its quite varied.. Its well known to be one of the more painful piercings, and moreso for males. In saying that though I barely felt mine get pierced, although at the same time my prince albert was the most painful piercings and other people say it was nothing to them.
atropine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:52 AM   #6
SMOKEE420

SMOKEE420 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've had mine done for a week now, and i thought it hurt it.
It's not something i would choose to get again. But it depends kinda on how well you can take pain. i take pain pretty good and my nipples fuckin hurt when the guy did them.

But you wont know till you find out for yourself, someone could tell you it hurt them and you go in and it doesnt hurt. or visversa.
SMOKEE420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:22 PM   #7
callinghome

callinghome is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have both my nipples pierced, and I found them not to be very painful. My nose was worse, and definitely getting a tattoo was more pain. My tongue was the most painful piercing of mine.
The pain of getting my nipples pierced was weird, because it hurt ALOT, but literally for a split second, and then the pain was completely gone. No soreness after, and they healed very very well.
Though I hear it's more painful for guys, as mentioned above, but I don't know your gender.
Good luck =]
Old 04-14-2008, 09:19 PM   #8
wastingthedawn
*~Pure Light~*

Location: in the middle of the ocean, in space, 60 years ago.
wastingthedawn is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Not so painful that it's not worth having done if you want it...

I can't speak for dudes cause I heard it does hurt more, but I did not think it was that bad when I got it, just pain for a second and then done, healed really easily...

"Love is Dope, not chicken noodle soup."
-Bonanza JellyBean!
wastingthedawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #9
ahimsa

ahimsa will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

^^^exactly. As a male who had pierced nips, the pain was intense but quick and worth it.

In comparison with tattoos, the pain is 100x more intense but instantaneous. Its the difference between slight pain for a long time or intense blinding hot pain for a split second. By the time you realize it hurts like a mofo, its over...until the next one Hahaha.

Anyway. healing them was the really unpleasant part as they can be picky. And getting the one snagged and ripped was the worst.

Cheers
ahimsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #10
Kona Girl D

Kona Girl D is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've always had sensitive nip's. Went to get them both pierced, left with just the left one done. It did hurt in a burning sensation kinda way, I kept it very clean and it healed perfectly. It is just WAY more sensitive now. Can't play with it as much as the right. May be a scar tissue thing.

Also, I did it b/f any kids. I removed the ring a few months into my first pregnancy, as it is a nursing choking hazard. When my "milk came in", the holes leaked like crazy - kinda funny. I have never put the ring back in, though am still nursing my youngest baby, I don't think I ever will.

I have always thought the girl made the hole too far behind my nipple - but I am not a piercer - so it may be right.

Like my tat's more .....
Kona Girl D is offline   Reply With Quote