My crotch smells like coffee - Hip Forums
Hip Forums   Click to Chat
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Login Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
Forum Description: Whats going on in your mind?

Old 04-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #1
Tree-Hugger
The Chainsaw

Tree-Hugger is just really niceTree-Hugger is just really niceTree-Hugger is just really niceTree-Hugger is just really niceTree-Hugger is just really nice
My crotch smells like coffee
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm really starting to hate my gramps' dog. Little fucker just made me spill my coffee in my lap. If the dog sniffs me later I'm kicking him.
Tree-Hugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
 mystical_shroom
acerbic

mystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree-Hugger
I'm really starting to hate my gramps' dog. Little fucker just made me spill my coffee in my lap. If the dog sniffs me later I'm kicking him.
Is it safe to say that I am disappointed that the reason your crotch smells of coffee is because you spilled some instead of just always smelling of coffee down there...Because I would've had to marry you...
mystical_shroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:07 PM   #3
mamaKCita
fucking stupid.

mamaKCita is just really nicemamaKCita is just really nicemamaKCita is just really nicemamaKCita is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

especially if it was a mocha latte.

though seeing "crotch," "coffee," "dog," and "fucker" in the same thread sorta made my eyes water a bit.
mamaKCita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #4
Tree-Hugger
The Chainsaw

Tree-Hugger is just really niceTree-Hugger is just really niceTree-Hugger is just really niceTree-Hugger is just really niceTree-Hugger is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well I sometimes douche with coffee. Wanna marry me now?
Old 04-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #5
 mystical_shroom
acerbic

mystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hells Yeah!
mystical_shroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #6
Tree-Hugger
The Chainsaw

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaKCita
especially if it was a mocha latte.

though seeing "crotch," "coffee," "dog," and "fucker" in the same thread sorta made my eyes water a bit.
It was code.....I needed to vent my frustration at not being able to give into my bestiality urges.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #7
scarlettchasingroses
strawberry tart

scarlettchasingroses will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

i've heard of people giving themselves enemas with coffee before...never douching...

sometimes when i pee after drinking a bunch of coffee...my pee smells like coffee...so i guess in turn, my crotch would smell like coffee...

Our true home is often right around the corner, if we'd only open our eyes and our ears to find it. - Peter S. Beagle
scarlettchasingroses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:24 PM   #8
lode
One Man Orgy

lode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Why does this turn me on?
lode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #9
Tree-Hugger
The Chainsaw

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by lode
'Cause I'm good like that.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #10
scarlettchasingroses
strawberry tart

scarlettchasingroses will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by lode
coffee and women's crotches...

two of the best things....EVER...when you combine them...how could it not turn you on?

Our true home is often right around the corner, if we'd only open our eyes and our ears to find it. - Peter S. Beagle
scarlettchasingroses is offline   Reply With Quote