Girlfriend Needs Punishment. - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Hookup!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discussion of erotic and discipline spanking

Old 03-31-2008, 03:56 PM   #1
ZombieHunter

ZombieHunter is on a distinguished road
Girlfriend Needs Punishment.
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey Guys, my girlfriend was lying to me and she needs a punishment. You guys get to decide her punishment. She agreed that her punishment will be as severe as you guys decide.

So far she has this coming for her.

1. 10 minutes of hairbrush over pants.
2. 10 minutes of hand over panties.
3. 30 minutes of standing in the corner naked (and she may not rub or touch her ass).
4. 5 minutes OTK hairbrush naked.
5. ?
You guys decide the rest. Go crazy.
ZombieHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 05:35 PM   #2
silverhippy
Comfortably Numb

silverhippy will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Why are you leaving her pants and panties on, tell her to get them off, while spanking her ass verbally humiliate her by telling her what a lying useless bitch she is, make her count out loud the number of smakes she is receiving tell her if she loses count you will start over again turn the brush over and scrape her ass with the bristles, forget the corner have her get on her knees and bend over until her forehead is touching the floor, legs spread, then have her reach around and spread her ass cheeks and tell her to remain on display to you, tell her to stay that way till you come back with a dog to smell and lick her ass hole because she is just dog meat anyway. But when you leave go get some old Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin movies and then when you get back make her watch them. After that make her listen to some Celine Dion CDs, if after all this she is not properly repentant, see if you can find Anne Coulter on T.V. not hard she is everywhere and make her watch and listen to Anne, that should make her beg your forgiveness, I do these things to my chick when ever she is out of line workes everytime, gotta love Anne she is great punishment to the soul.

Peace
silverhippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:17 PM   #3
ZombieHunter

Like this post? Yes | No    

lol, sounds good. I'll swap off the corner with kneeling, and use verbal humiliation.

Any other ideas?
Old 04-01-2008, 07:19 AM   #4
Evitz

Evitz is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

ball gag, hog tied, jerk off in her face! ROTFL!
Evitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:10 PM   #5
MollyBoston
Fluffer

MollyBoston is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey Zombie, I started a kinda similar thread over in the kinky forum called Humiliation:
http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284986
Might be some tips for you there.

Evitz - laugh it up, but that sounds great
MollyBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:21 PM   #6
silverhippy
Comfortably Numb

silverhippy will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Forget the Hairbrush, get a whip and learn to use it, it's not always about using it just the sound of it cracking behind her, the anticipation of the sting, the apprehension of the pain and the uncertainty of it all will make her repent. And if not there is still Anne Coulter.

Peace
silverhippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:30 PM   #7
MollyBoston
Fluffer

MollyBoston is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

lol...Ann Coulter. I'm into pain, Silver, but I'd have to use my safe word on that one.
MollyBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #8
Cuff

Cuff is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhippy
Why are you leaving her pants and panties on, tell her to get them off, while spanking her ass verbally humiliate her by telling her what a lying useless bitch she is, make her count out loud the number of smakes she is receiving tell her if she loses count you will start over again turn the brush over and scrape her ass with the bristles, forget the corner have her get on her knees and bend over until her forehead is touching the floor, legs spread, then have her reach around and spread her ass cheeks and tell her to remain on display to you, tell her to stay that way till you come back with a dog to smell and lick her ass hole because she is just dog meat anyway. But when you leave go get some old Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin movies and then when you get back make her watch them. After that make her listen to some Celine Dion CDs, if after all this she is not properly repentant, see if you can find Anne Coulter on T.V. not hard she is everywhere and make her watch and listen to Anne, that should make her beg your forgiveness, I do these things to my chick when ever she is out of line workes everytime, gotta love Anne she is great punishment to the soul.

Peace
Hey.. i like celine dion!
Cuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:34 PM   #9
CJKid

CJKid is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Dude, it's so simple. Are you torture blind?? Make her stand in the front yard naked while you shoot at her with a paintball gun, get it on camera, and show it on Friday Movie Night at the house. Durrrrrrrrrrr!
CJKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #10
ZombieHunter

Like this post? Yes | No    

lol you guys are fucking hilarious.

Her first round of punishment is tonight.