Meth! - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss other drugs psychedelic or not.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:55 PM   #1
Bonkai
Later guys

Bonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to behold
Meth!
Like this post? Yes | No    

[Edit]

After doing research on how to make real Meth, this video is total bs but still a pretty fun video to watch. However look up meth yourself and you'll see this vid isn't to far off tho. Enjoy.

Meth

They have a few other drugs on there too but meth is def the more popular on it.
Bonkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 03:14 AM   #2
Stiney

Stiney is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

That is not how to make meth. Dextropolamine is not a real psychoactive drug. That video is supposed to be funny, or supposed to attract soem sort of media attention and gain publicity for the song. It is the same as a band making a video where they smoke banana peels and snort crushed up peanut skins ect except they are using bleach and other things that could actually make some kid sick or worse. The worst thing is people don't get the joke and some idiots are even going around saying they tried these things out and they worked. They don't work, if you try getting high from the things in this music video you will at best waste your time and money and at worst end up rolling aroung the floor in agony and vomiting your guts up.
...... some people who were punished entirely too much for what they did. ... They remain in my mind, and the enemy will never be forgiven. The "enemy" was their mistake in playing. Let them all play again, in some other way, and let them be happy.
Stiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 03:31 AM   #3
Bonkai
Later guys

Bonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

From what i've read about this video on another forums, that is the way to make meth but thing again I'm no expert and you could just goggle meth and probably find out how to make it.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:04 AM   #4
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Egyptian Meth-First off its not meth,But the question but does it work and get you fucked up or is it bogus ??? I have no fucking clue. You know dam well alot of people have tried this so the answer is out there somewhere. on the other hand I can't see this for being real ? This band can't be that stupid can they be ? If this recipe is for real all this opens themselfs up for is all kinds of lawsuits after some 13 year old od's on it after making it one day,or even little Jonhnny gets caught selling it at his junior high school. Please if some one out there knows I am very curious ???? But my higher sences tell me this is nothing but bull shit !!!!!!
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:33 AM   #5
st. stephen

Location: where the smell of the leaves from the magnolia trees meets the meadow
st. stephen will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

hahaha doesnt anybody realize it would just be cheaper to buy meth from the street?
Wherever he goes the people all complain.
st. stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:38 AM   #6
st. stephen

Location: where the smell of the leaves from the magnolia trees meets the meadow
st. stephen will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

o and by the way this is from wikipedia

"Following the band's release of their online album "(Around &) Around Again", Wintergreen created their second music video, this time for the song "Can't Sit Still". Directed by Keith Schofield, this video features an instructional "how to" on the creation of several different nonexistant substances. Included in the video are instructions on the creation of dextropolamine 22-B (aka "Egyptian Meth"), pentocyclene (aka "Hillbilly Qualudes"), and an unnamed hallucinogen. The video also features the band members shopping for the necessary household ingredients, creating the drugs, and allegedly doing and subsequently experiencing the effects of the substances. Since its release it has suffered from criticism on YouTube, with users demanding that the video be removed."
Wherever he goes the people all complain.
st. stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:47 AM   #7
ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

grow up this stupid shit isnt what bands do to get high......only really fucking retarded
people who cant actually play instruments endorse drugs in music......
ESRUOS ENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:06 AM   #8
Bonkai
Later guys

Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm guess it'll still fuck you up as in vomiting all over the place and maybe get a little light headed but o well i just saw the video and thought it was clever.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:25 AM   #9
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I just read a interview from the lead signer and from what he says this is just bull shit and was done all in good fun.

http://chriswalkerversus.blogspot.co...-cant-sit.html
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:42 PM   #10
Daedalus

Daedalus is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESRUOS ENO
only really fucking retarded
people who cant actually play instruments endorse drugs in music......
Yeah man, the beatles really sucked!

Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote