crisping method -generic oc's - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 03-16-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead is on a distinguished road
crisping method -generic oc's
Like this post? Yes | No    

ok I got a bunch of generic oc's on the way. I read up on crisping ms contin. I was wondering if the same method could work with oc's. The only pyrex i have is a two cup measuring cup. Does anyone have experience with this technique. I know generics gell up so I was wondering if there were any other methods for shooting generics. I dont pay for these generics so im just tryin to work with what ive got for now. I dont have any rigs with filters in them nor any pyrex beakers. Thanx yall. Peaz -J
GAHeroinHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:35 AM   #2
MDA

MDA is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Take off the coating then stick the pill in the microwave for 10 seconds on each side. Should dry out some of that gel bull shit.
MDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 04:32 AM   #3
GAHeroinHead

Like this post? Yes | No    

ok from what i've read...i heard crush your generics jellies up put them in a big spoon without water.heat the powder until it all turns dark but not burning it. then crush the powder even more and add water to shoot or sniff..supposedly this works..i didnt know if this really works..ill let yall know on tuesday afternoon..sice ill have 60 of them to play with. i get bored and like to experiment..plus i cant leave the spike alone lol...if you know a better way without using crazy chemicals let me know...i dont know how i keep gettin quantities of these generics hopefully ill be gettin purdues when these go off the market...
Old 03-17-2008, 05:44 AM   #4
Guitar

Guitar is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i thought they were already taken off the market. When i have generics I just leave the wrapper on and snort them, don't gel up in my nose that way.

- Candy
Guitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:21 AM   #5
Gdeadhead420
DivineMomentsofTruth

Gdeadhead420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yeah if you are just going to snort them go ahead and crush them up as much as possible and rail them. Works fine everytime.

Gdeadhead420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
GAHeroinHead

Like this post? Yes | No    

no maybe thats why i can get them in such a quantity. I dont know how it works but I get them from someone in a pharmacy somewhere. Getting a while unopened bottle for free. I know it's hard to believe but ive been gettin them for a while now. There actually not bad I know some people say generics arent as good but they get me ripped. Mind you I have quit shooting heroin so my tolerance is somewhat low now. I just wanted to see if there was a technique for shooting "jellie" generic oxies. thanks yall. peace -J
Old 03-17-2008, 05:34 PM   #7
Guitar

Like this post? Yes | No    

Yea all my friends refuse to buy them, but I don't care that much they still have 80 mgs of oxy in it, and they are cheaper, sometimes a shitload cheaper.

- Candy
Old 03-18-2008, 04:39 AM   #8
Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm surprised people refuse generic oxys. while the texture and the jellie shit inside them sucks, like Guitar said, they have the same mg dose of oxy as purdues... so if you're going to use them for medical or... semi-medical uses, they will get you ripped.

they are just harder to snort/shoot. let me know if you find a good way to do it GA.

-V
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:06 AM   #9
GAHeroinHead

Like this post? Yes | No    

aight they're in the mail...trackin says they'll be here by thursday..i'm preyin they don't get caught by the man..how often do packages get searched via mail? Im gonna try til i get it right..i figure if it doesnt work out and they gel up ill eat the gel lol..either way im gonna get trashed tryin out different methods..any other ideas let me know. peaz all. -J
Old 03-19-2008, 01:50 AM   #10
Guitar

Like this post? Yes | No    

my friend got burnt 1000 bucks because he told somebody he was getting a package full of oxys, and he wasnt there when ups came, so they left on the stoop, and his friend stole it. so make sure your there when it comes.

- Candy