My wife loves to watch me lick up my cum - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 03-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
topper

topper is on a distinguished road
My wife loves to watch me lick up my cum
Like this post? Yes | No    

She hates it herself, but she sure loves to watch me take it, the messier the better.
I never had a problem with tasting or licking up my cum. I started to eat her creampies almost 40 yrs ago. She doesn't like it herself, but she likes to watch me take it and lick it up, especially if she has a hand in making me messy.
If I cum on her tits,ass or anywhere else on her, I have to lick it up. She is happy to give me a handjob if she can make me cum on my own face or in my mouth. She actually gets a thrill out of doing it to me and watching me lick it up. Her favorite is to jerk me off and aim my cock right at my face or open mouth.
Last night was one of the kinkiest when I asked her for a simple handjob. I was standing up and she began to stroke my cock for me. I was getting ready to cum and told her. She looked for something to catch the cum, so it didn't go all over her or the floor. The only thing there was my dentures. She took the top denture and held it at the tip of my cock and stroked me as I shot right onto it.
She squeezed out every drop of cum, then held it up with her fingers and placed it right into my mouth. As I bit down on it and it squeezed onto my gums, the cum oozed from the edges and filled my mouth with that old familiar taste.
I haven't gotten laid or a bj in ages, but she will always let me cum, as long as I am licking it up.
Ladies, do you like seeing your guy lick up his cum?
topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:53 PM   #2
Johnny_Boy

Johnny_Boy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'll eat creampies, and cum on my girl and make it real messy and stuff, if thats what you mean, when I first read the title I though you meant off the floor....I don't think i would do that.
Johnny_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote