jacking-off in public places? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whatcha gonna do when it's only you? Discuss masturbation techniques. No soliciting for cyber sex here.

Old 03-10-2008, 02:50 AM   #1
scrotum

scrotum is on a distinguished road
jacking-off in public places?
Like this post? Yes | No    

How many of you all have masturbated in a public place? I've done it in a couple of dressing rooms, and a city park and several times in the outdoors in large national forests. Nothing like blowing your load next to a roaring waterfall!
scrotum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:37 AM   #2
cruiser1911

cruiser1911 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have jacked off in all kinds of odd places I did in an airport bathroom that was full of people, behind a costo store that was beside an interstate cars whipping past me I was behind my vehicle, driving down the interstate many times I was bored nothing else to do, one time at our local swimming hole I was on one side of my vehicle my friends on the other side about 30' away in the water and blew a huge load. one of the most memorable times was on top of the small mountains around here I could see about 10 miles in all directions. I have also done it at the river i would get a hard-on from the bikini chicks at the boat docks and would race up the river on my jetski to a somewhat secluded spot and blow my load
cruiser1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:57 AM   #3
dancing fairy

dancing fairy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i do it at school all the time when i get bored in class its easy i just cross my legs and squeeze,and bop my leg up and down = instant jill session. get it jill off instead of jack-off.
dancing fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:33 AM   #4
InfernoMunky

InfernoMunky is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

oh yeah, in class all the time ! i just whip it out jerk all over the teacher.... they love that sorta thing.....
....heh.... jill-off... thats gotta good ring to it
InfernoMunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #5
Hard On

Hard On is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing fairy
i do it at school all the time when i get bored in class its easy i just cross my legs and squeeze,and bop my leg up and down = instant jill session. get it jill off instead of jack-off.
Classy :-P

Honestly, though, the thought of a girl doin that in lessons is sooo sexy!
Hard On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:28 PM   #6
Wip It Out

Wip It Out is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I love the thrill of it.

I jack off in public places all the time. I always hide my dick by standing with my car door open. Sometimes a cute girl will give me that look like she knows exactly what I am doing. It makes me bust a huge nut.

Sometimes in traffic I will jack off. Again, I never show my dick, but the cuties in the car next to me see my shoulder jiggling and know what I am doing. I've gotten a few honks, smiles and laughs.
Wip It Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #7
greenryder

greenryder is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

When I was in school, I use to do it in class all the time. Hand went into my pocket and jerked off.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:11 AM   #8
heyletschat89

heyletschat89 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

whenever i saw a hot girl in class and get a boner i would go into the bathroom and jerkoff.

but ontime i was in an empty class room taking a test i missed the day before, and my teacher let me sit at his desk. he left the room and had half the lights off so it was really relaxing. i noticed that you can't see my legs from the feet up, so i whipped out my dick and masturbated.

as soon as i came two hot girls came in and i involuntarily went "ooohh". they asked what i said and i told them i coughed. lol
heyletschat89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:06 PM   #9
Nes

Nes is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

a few places here and there
Nes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:15 AM   #10
danny boy

danny boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

pulled next to a chick truck driver and got naked waist down on fwy and started jacking and she honked the horn and slowed down to watch I guess and boy did I cum,what a perverted rush. I think I'll do it again.
danny boy is offline   Reply With Quote