How we got into wife sharing...add your story. - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Hookup!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Is promiscuity wrong or the way we were meant to be? Discuss sex without hangups, threesomes, orgies and more!

Old 02-23-2008, 04:18 AM   #1
maturewvcouple

maturewvcouple is on a distinguished road
How we got into wife sharing...add your story.
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

We are in our mid 50s. About 15 years ago, my wife's younger sister went through a rough divorce and my wife started spending a lot of time with her. They began going to nightclubs and before long she was staying our half the night. I kept asking her about her activites and she would only say, "I'm not doing anything wrong." I usually slept through her arrival, but on several occassions heard her showering in the middle of the night. One night I was awake, but pretended to be asleep when she came home. I was hoping to hear her conversation on the cordless phone with her sister. Instead, I saw her toss her panties in the hamper and go in the bathroom to shower. I eased out of bed and got her panties out. They were saturated with sperm. I was numb with shock and replaced the panties and crawled back into bed. I was imagining her banging some strange man and became highly arroused but afraid at the same time. When she came to bed, I couldn't sleep and told her we had to talk. I told her I had suspected she was cheating for some time and knew know she was. She asked me if I was going to divorce her, and I asked did she want to stay with me. She said yes, she was sorry and she would quit running around with her sister. I did get out of her that she had been with about five different men, and four of them were black. Both her and her sister are full figured and for some reason black men like this, they were the ones that approached them and the ones who hit on them.

This played on my mind for about a month. I would get raging hardons thinking about her going down on a black man or screwing a black man. I finally admitted to her that I didn't know why but her screwing black men was such a turn on for me. I told her if she enjoyed it and would not loose affection for me she could continue her activities. She readily agreed. In the year 2000 while we were on vacation, we were in a club and a couple of black guys danced with her (I don't dance). One was getting very friendly and I was getting very horny. I asked her if she would like to invite him back to the condo and she said "that's up to you." We did and I actually got to watch her have sex with another man for the first time. This has been our favorite pastime since.
maturewvcouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
Son of John

Son of John is on a distinguished road
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

This is an old thread, but I believe it deserves to be revived.

It has to do with husbands sharing their wives with other men, something which sounds outrageous to anyone who is not involved, themselves.

There are a lot of husbands who do just that: they make their wives available to other men to fuck! It is not because they are impotent or inadequate, or have a need to be humiliated or punished. It is simply because they have learned, from their own life's experiences that a woman is not someone to possess, but someone to relate to, in a variety of ways, one of them being sexually. They have learned that a woman's "value" as a sexual partner does not lie in her inexperience, or how few other men she had fucked with, but in what kind of fuck-partner she has become in the process.

After two failed marriages, in which my wives were fucking with other men behind my back, I finally married a lady who was honest enough to admit that she had fucked with more guys than she could remember and that she loved to have a variety of sex partners on a somewhat regular basis.

This was the perfect situation for us both, since I had by then learned that a woman who had been fucked by many other men was even more desireable to me. So, this has been our practice since our marriage. We meet with other men, either at a motel or even at home, and I watch as they take their sexual pleasure from my wife's naked body.

After they are finished, I do the same. I can truly say that the most exciting sexual experience I could ever imagine is watching another man fuck my wife, then fuck her, myself, right afterward.
Son of John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #3
sw0o0sh
Banned

sw0o0sh will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

So do they let you fuck other women?
sw0o0sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #4
revvdup

revvdup is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw0o0sh View Post
+1
revvdup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #5
Cordon

Cordon is an unknown quantity at this point
3 out of 3 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

"I can truly say that the most exciting sexual experience I could ever imagine is watching another man fuck my wife, then fuck her, myself, right afterward."

John, I have to agree with you!
Cordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:08 PM   #6
D&D

D&D is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

it is a blast but it's a pain finding someone safe and not creepy.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:11 AM   #7
PaGuy1277

PaGuy1277 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by D&D View Post
Yes, it is hard to find the right person. I watched as my friend and my wife had fun. After he left, was had about 2 hours of fun again. It was great. Very erotic to watch!
PaGuy1277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:16 AM   #8
jnorton47 
Cosmic Traveler

jnorton47 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by D&D View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaGuy1277 View Post
Yes, it is hard to find the right person. I watched as my friend and my wife had fun. After he left, was had about 2 hours of fun again. It was great. Very erotic to watch!
One of the most sexually exciting experiences I have ever had was the first time I watched my wife fuck one of my best friend. We were entertaining two of our friends one evening. We had been hanging around together for a few month, and knew that they (Both guys) was sexually active. Val (My wife) and I had been sexually permissive with others. So, for entertainment I suggested that Val and one of our friends put on a sex show for us. She agreed and made a selection. Watching their sexual passion as they fucked each others brains out was the greatest turn on ever.

Yes, finding the right person is very difficult. We have not found anyone we felt that way about in a long time. I'm sorry to say.

Oh, btw, Val and my friend enjoy this so much that they fucked every chance they got for the next few year. Most of the time I got to watch, some times a three-sum. Yes, they fucked when I was not there to watch. No, this did not brother me. Val never lost passion or affection for me, and I knew how much Val and Micheal enjoy there sex. I liked it that Val could have herself a good time without me. And, I knew Micheal was no threat. The attraction was physical. They really enjoyed fucking. And, I enjoyed the action. If Val's happy I am happy.

jnorton47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #9
PaGuy1277

PaGuy1277 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw0o0sh View Post
I have shared my wife, and it was awesome!

For your question...My wife does. She has asked me to find someone to do it with in front of her. But no luck. Females are hard to find.
PaGuy1277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:02 PM   #10
love2share

love2share is an unknown quantity at this point
I love sharing my wife!!
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have been sharing my gorgeous wife for a little more than 3 years now. It all started with our mutual curiousity about 3somes. We had talked about it for a couple of years before we finally did it.
Our first 3some was with a close friend of ours who was just recently divorced at the time. We were all 3 unexperienced so the first time was a bit awkward. My wife talked about it and though we agreed that it was a bit strange, we both agreed that we should explore it further. We got together the next weekend with our friend. It was great! All of us were more relaxed and we had a great time!! It was so much fun that it became a very regular and frequent thing for the 3 of us!
After a few months of sharing my wife with our friend, I confessed to her that although I liked the sex part of it, I also really got turned on just sitting back and watching her fuck our friend! I aked her how she would feel about checking out a few swinger sites and finding guys that would be interested in fucking her while I watch. She was a bit hesitant at first but soon agreed after admitting that she too got excited having me watch her fuck our friend during our 3somes.
A couple of weeks later we were meeting a guy for drinks that I had contacted on a swinger site. We all hit it off great and at the end of the night I wass sitting in a chair in a motel room watching my wife get a real good fucking!
Since that night, I have shared her with numerous guys. She has grown to love being shared as much as I love sharing her! As for me, I absolutely love the fact that she likes to fuck so much! I love seeing her suck and fuck another guys cock! I have even arranged 3somes for her and we have also recently gotten into exploring her curiousity about interracial fucking!
We are having a great time! If there are any couples out there considering the lifestyle, I highly recomed you give it a try!
love2share is offline   Reply With Quote