calling a woman a cunt ??? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals

Forum Description: Make friends with hip folk from the U.K.!

Old 02-15-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
Rah

Rah is on a distinguished road
calling a woman a cunt ???
Like this post? Yes | No    

A few days ago me and the GF had a row and I called her a cunt, but ever since then its struck me that I wouldnt hesitate to call a geezer a cunt during an argument but calling a woman a cunt somehow dont feel right does it, it feels a bit harsh but then again she was being a bit of a cunt !
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:12 AM   #2
 wiggy
Bitch

wiggy has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well in my opinion its just a word really.

wiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:57 PM   #3
L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Apparently I use the word too liberally, and have gotten into alot of trouble for it. It's just one of those words that some people can't stand, and other people don't mind. It's all abit hit and miss, really. Alot of my friends don't really give a shit though.
L.A.Matthews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
Piaf

Piaf has a brilliant futurePiaf has a brilliant futurePiaf has a brilliant futurePiaf has a brilliant futurePiaf has a brilliant futurePiaf has a brilliant futurePiaf has a brilliant futurePiaf has a brilliant futurePiaf has a brilliant futurePiaf has a brilliant futurePiaf has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Its such an ugly word.
I'd seriously get mad if someone called me that.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:55 PM   #5
J0hn
Phantom

J0hn is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

It is pointless calling a woman a cunt. Because all you have gone and done, is draw attention to the obvious. All women have one. I remember calling my GF a cunt. She simply looked downwards and pulled her trousers from her stomach, then looked down and suddenly let go of trouser and it hit back at her stomach. Calling a bloke a cunt is a completely different kettle of fish.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #6
verseau_miracle
Banned

verseau_miracle is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Lifes too short. Its a word.

I rarely use it myself as i see nothing offensive about words referring to female genitalia so i find the whole cursing with them thing pointless and odd, but i wouldnt get my knickers in a twist if someone used it when talking to me

I do wonder why it became seen as an insult in the first place. Its rather worrying really. Like dick and prick too. Theyre just body parts. Odd peoplehaha
verseau_miracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:42 PM   #7
Naoki_ninja
Bruce Lee's hero

Naoki_ninja is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i think that if someone called me a cunt, i would be a tad bit offended, but like wiggy said, it's pretty much just a word really.

"I just like being a piece of furniture in your weird life"
Naoki_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 05:56 PM   #8
Power_13
insult ninja

Power_13 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Your point is invalid, simply because a woman is far more than the sum of one of her body organs. If this is the case, why would someone be offended at being called an arse? Why would blokes be offended at being called dicks?

In fact, some blokes use "cunt" as a term of endearment, which logically means they don't take offence at the term. Would you go up to a Hell's Angel and tell him he has a vagina? I fucking wouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hn
It is pointless calling a woman a cunt. Because all you have gone and done, is draw attention to the obvious. All women have one. I remember calling my GF a cunt. She simply looked downwards and pulled her trousers from her stomach, then looked down and suddenly let go of trouser and it hit back at her stomach. Calling a bloke a cunt is a completely different kettle of fish.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:39 PM   #9
phoenix_indigo
dreadfully real

phoenix_indigo is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i don't have a problem with the word "cunt" but if i was having an argument with my husband and he called me that (or any name really) i'd be livid. i wouldn't expect that sort of treatment from someone i loved, even if we were mad at each other at the time. just like i wouldn't call him an arsehole or anything like that.

tis a bit different if you are angry or if you are just messing about.

like if i were teasing my hubby and he was laughing and said to me "you're such a cunt sometimes" then i'd just laugh. or most likely put on the fake pout and say "you're so mean to me, don't you love me no more".

if it is actually bothering you, ronnie ... i mean rah. then just say to her randomly that you're sorry that you called her that.

Most Creative Poster 2008

UK Forum Adolf Hitler Award for the Kindest Person 2007 & 2008

Please, Check Out My Etsy Shop or my Misi Shop

phoenix_indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #10
mamaKCita
fucking stupid.

mamaKCita is just really nicemamaKCita is just really nicemamaKCita is just really nicemamaKCita is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

depends on the context. if someone is calling me a cunt because he can't win with me any other way it makes my eye roll so hard i get a bit of a headache. that's annoying.
mamaKCita is offline   Reply With Quote