Glory holes! - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss gay issues and meet others in this gay community. Rainbow Power!

Old 02-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #1
MollyBoston
Fluffer

MollyBoston is on a distinguished road
Glory holes!
Like this post? Yes | No    

It's probably bad manners to post the same thing in two different threads, but I thought some of you gay guys might have expertise about glory holes...I just posted over in the Kinky Sex forum about following through on my glory hole fantasy. Anyone ever tried a glory hole? Any tips for me?

(I read up on it online so I think I get the "stick your finger through the hole" thing, and we'll use a condom and my boyfriend's coming too.)

Thanks guys!
MollyBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:01 AM   #2
Aesthete

Aesthete is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

And why would you think that? Is it that most here actually just desire anonymous sex?

(well, ok, maybe some do. But I'd say most here are young--like me--and much more interested in romance than sleazy sex--like me.)
Aesthete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:06 AM   #3
MollyBoston
Fluffer

MollyBoston is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Oh no - I'm sorry, that's not what I meant at all. I just know that glory holes are more often frequented by guys - gay guys and, y'know, straight guys that just feel like having oral sex with a guy. Girls almost never go to them. So I thought maybe this would be a good place to ask. I totally didn't mean it to sound like I think all gay guys are anonymous-sex-craving sluts! That's only my friend Dan.
MollyBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:45 AM   #4
mushie18
Intergalactic

mushie18 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've heard about them existing nearby.

I have no inclination to ever go to one. I like watching the other person while giving or receiving oral sex. It all seems very unappealing to me.

Good luck!
mushie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #5
Indecision

Indecision is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Never done it. Can't do things like that anymore with all these STD's. I would be so conserned about catching something that i would completely lose all enjoyment what-so-ever.
Indecision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #6
BattleMoose

BattleMoose is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

What he said. ^^

Also, no desire to do taht at all, none whatsoever. Just so sleezy, bathrooms, not fun.
BattleMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:58 AM   #7
deadpool

deadpool is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ive seen glory holes, they make them at school bathrooms every once in awhile. Just happened to be using the bathroom when someone was waiting by it. Like indecision said though too many STDS
deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:15 AM   #8
Vanilla Gorilla
Kangarooter

Vanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthete
But I'd say most here are young--like me--and much more interested in romance than sleazy sex--like me.
The only sex that's sleazy is when you're trying to coerce someone not that interested.

Married guys running around having anonymous gay one off encounters, that just about release.

The gay guys that run around having one nighters, thats usually the guys extra virile, with needs greater than most.

Whether its a 10 minute encounter, a one night encounter, or one that last only a few weeks, it can never really be sleazy if both parties are keen on it
Vanilla Gorilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 03:06 AM   #9
Aesthete

Aesthete is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
The only sex that's sleazy is when you're trying to coerce someone not that interested.
Well, not like I pretended my perceptions were objective.

Quote:
Married guys running around having anonymous gay one off encounters, that just about release.
...release in a very injudicious manner.

Quote:
The gay guys that run around having one nighters, thats usually the guys extra virile, with needs greater than most.
Yes; what an appealing thought! Although I think most people can derive at least some significant degree of enjoyment from such a lifestyle, I wouldn't exactly be hard-pressed to think of a better one--better both for society and for the individual.

Quote:
Whether its a 10 minute encounter, a one night encounter, or one that last only a few weeks, it can never really be sleazy if both parties are keen on it
Again, this is a matter of opinion. I just happen to find sleaziness in places outside of the realm of coercion.
Aesthete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:29 AM   #10
cartmanblue

cartmanblue is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Eeeewww. But hey, whatever floats your boat right?
cartmanblue is offline   Reply With Quote