does anal sex hurt for you? what does it feel like? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals

Forum Description: Participate in the Gay Polls and be counted!
View Poll Results: What do you label yourself as? - and - Does anal sex hurt?
TOP 16 8.47%
BOTTOM 56 29.63%
VERSATILE 37 19.58%
VERSATILE BOTTOM 35 18.52%
VERSATILE TOP 15 7.94%
YES 11 5.82%
NO 30 15.87%
SOMETIMES 39 20.63%
I WISH HE WOULD HURRY UP 8 4.23%
I LIKE TO GET POUNDED HARD!!! 63 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
Pussy Boi

Pussy Boi is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

when i lost my virginity at 17, getting fucked was a piece of cake for me. at age 18, i started to express my sexuality more freely and jumped on every boy i could. now i am in a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend.

:& now for some strange reason, i can't take dick any more. i have no STD and i am completely find. i am so use to being a bottom and i am not that experienced when it comes to topping. however, i have a butt fetish and really want to top right now. i know i am versatile / versatile bottom. it just really hurts when i am getting fucked and just want to know why?

does it hurt when you are getting fucked? how does it feel? how can you get pleasure from that? i cum from the back !!! do any one else do this?? holla
Pussy Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #2
MollyBoston
Fluffer

MollyBoston is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hope you don't mind if a girl drops by! It does seem weird that you used to be fine on the bottom but now suddenly it hurts. I suppose you've already considered things like
- Are you with a new guy who's just bigger, and
- Are you not using as much lube/foreplay as you used to?

Is it possible it's in your head? Like, if you're more into topping these days, maybe you're not relaxing as well when you bottom, so it's harder to take it?

For me sometimes it hurts, and there are definitely some days it hurts worse than others - I think if I'm not in the right mood for it. (Or, again, if we haven't really prepped adequately for getting a dick in there lol)

Hope you get more responses from guys - I know that'd be more helpful for you.
MollyBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
Pussy Boi

Pussy Boi is on a distinguished road
Thank you MollyBoston
Like this post? Yes | No    

thank you for answering my question. as you was the only one who was willing to answer, i appreciate that and say fuck off to everyone else!! that is true though.

my boyfriend now is a bisexual top - so he only penetrates. i really want to penetrate him as i am not that experienced in that area but he won't let me. i always feel as though i am not manly enough to penetrate a guy. i am not feminine but i am not masculine either. i feel like a big loser.

thanks for your in-put though
Pussy Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:37 PM   #4
Tyger Lily

Tyger Lily is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

*enjoys anal play*

I take it slow and easy at first, with tons of lube... but eventually, I want to be pounded. :P
Tyger Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:04 PM   #5
Indecision

Indecision is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Anal sex is as much mental as it is physical.

The most important thing that needs to be done is for you to relax. You have to relax the muscles in the anus for you to enjoy sex. I am mostly a bottom and normally never have a problem taking a guy in (yum). That being said had many b/fís (Long term relationships) where we never ran into this kind of problem. Now after my LTRís ended I had a few one nights with some guys and guess what? It hurt. Even though I have been having sex for years I just didnít feel comfortable with these new guys and I could fully relax.
Of course the more obvious answers are foreplay. Have your partner get you all worked up with some sucking/playing before you guys attempt anal. The easiest way to begin is for your partner to lay down and you sit down on him. In this position you can determine how fast/slow/deep you want to go and it really helps relax you. I normally always start off this way then we change positions shortly after.

Goodluck
Indecision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:08 PM   #6
bjking77

bjking77 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

anal sex for me is heaven, and oral!!! i like using lots of lube to take it slow, but as soon as we are led down i like getting pounded until he cums.....
bjking77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:28 PM   #7
jkrish41

jkrish41 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I like to get pounded as hard as possible, and he has a big cock so when he does it may hurt a little but it does feel goood
jkrish41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:39 PM   #8
ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyBoston
Hope you don't mind if a girl drops by! It does seem weird that you used to be fine on the bottom but now suddenly it hurts. I suppose you've already considered things like
- Are you with a new guy who's just bigger, and
- Are you not using as much lube/foreplay as you used to?

Is it possible it's in your head? Like, if you're more into topping these days, maybe you're not relaxing as well when you bottom, so it's harder to take it?

For me sometimes it hurts, and there are definitely some days it hurts worse than others - I think if I'm not in the right mood for it. (Or, again, if we haven't really prepped adequately for getting a dick in there lol)

Hope you get more responses from guys - I know that'd be more helpful for you.
I like her...smile...
ESRUOS ENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:28 PM   #9
whereami

whereami is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm a total bottom. But it seems I have more fun when I play on my own with toys. It feels like fucking heaven when I'm ass up,face down & sliding my dildo in & out of me,usually with a mirror to watch myself do it. I also have a butt plug that is REALLY thick at the base that,with practice I can work inside of me & ride really hard.

However,I have rarely had a "good" experience of getting fucked by a real cock. It's either uncomfortable,hurts a litte bit or I'm just in a hurry to get it overwith. Not that I do a lot of fucking,usually I just give head. But if I feel up to it I'll put out. I think there's only been one time where I really enjoyed being fucked by a cock & he fucking huge. I've smaller cocks & it wasn't that great,even hurt a little bit. The guy I pay with now,I haven't fucked yet but I hope to soon.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:01 PM   #10
MollyBoston
Fluffer

MollyBoston is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Have you had a lot of sex, whereami? I think that's pretty normal - I mean, if you're in charge of whatever's up your ass you can make sure it's always the right speed etc., whereas if someone else is in charge they end up like pounding away at all the wrong times lol...that one guy who felt good, it probably had more to do with him being good at reading what you wanted than the size of his cock.

Did you mean "play" instead of "pay"? lol

Oh, and One Source - thank you *blush*
MollyBoston is offline   Reply With Quote