Durex Performax - Numbing Condom - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss STDs, impotence, remedies and other sexual dysfunction

Old 01-28-2008, 05:17 AM   #1
Swass

Swass is on a distinguished road
Durex Performax - Numbing Condom - Help Please
Like this post? Yes | No    

I always cum too quick, so I thought I'd give these condoms a try. I've even read some reviews on them and they seemed like exactly the kind of product that could help me out (http://www.condomdepot.com/reviews/detail.cfm/pid/2180). Anyway, I bought the 12 pack tonight, and before trying out with the gf I decided to masturbate with one to see what it'd be like. I had one on for about 15 minutes, and at no point in time did my penis ever feel numb at all. And I did not put it on inside out.

Has anyone else tried these out? Had a similar experience?
Swass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:41 AM   #2
Swass

Like this post? Yes | No    

Anyone?
Old 01-29-2008, 05:23 AM   #3
Cutted
Cutted

Cutted is on a distinguished road
Check out my thread on premature ejaculation in the "Sexual Health" forum for 10 techniques to overcome the problem. PM me if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swass
I always cum too quick, so I thought I'd give these condoms a try. I've even read some reviews on them and they seemed like exactly the kind of product that could help me out (http://www.condomdepot.com/reviews/detail.cfm/pid/2180). Anyway, I bought the 12 pack tonight, and before trying out with the gf I decided to masturbate with one to see what it'd be like. I had one on for about 15 minutes, and at no point in time did my penis ever feel numb at all. And I did not put it on inside out.

Has anyone else tried these out? Had a similar experience?
Cutted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:25 PM   #4
Swass

Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks for that, I've looked at it a couple times now though.

I'm still curious what the deal is with these condoms, I'm pretty pissed off about it too. I've read so many good reviews that it numbed the penis exactly as it was supposed to, and the only bad reviews I found were guys who said it numbed their penis too much. Yet, for me, it didn't do anything at all...not even a tingle.

wtf?
Old 02-03-2008, 06:28 PM   #5
Swass

Like this post? Yes | No    

Haha, well it's not like I really got any responses to this thread anyway, but I'll clear things up just for the hell of it.

We had sex twice yesterday, both times having lasted around 25+ mins (quite the improvement over my regular 1 min). These condoms worked great, and the sex still felt amazing. I've heard some guys complain about complete numbness and not being able to enjoy themselves at all, but that wasn't the case for me at all. These condoms give you great climax control, they really help you relax.

I'd highly recommend this product to anyone who has premature ejaculation problems.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:31 AM   #6
skyboy877

skyboy877 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

yea those mumbed me where i didnt feel anything. so i took off the condom and then i felt something
skyboy877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:03 AM   #7
thormx

thormx is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

they dont work for me. i try them over and over again and it doesnt numb my penis at all. do you have to wear it for a while for it to start workin or wut
thormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:50 AM   #8
Swass

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by thormx
they dont work for me. i try them over and over again and it doesnt numb my penis at all. do you have to wear it for a while for it to start workin or wut
They don't make me go completely numb like others have said either. They only relieve just enough sensation that I have far better climax control. Make sure the condom is on properly, with the numbing bead of gel on the inside. Once you're in your girl, just leave it there for a minute before thrusting...you could kiss her or whatever you want during that minute, she'd like that.

Or were you masturbating with them? Because I tried that and strangely, they don't work that way.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:35 PM   #9
Someperson

Someperson is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

So, where can you get these condoms at?
Someperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 12:20 AM   #10
sarahrei
~Lover~

sarahrei will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

You can buy them online and some drug stores sell them as well.