Online MDMA - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Ecstasy and it's relatives

Old 01-15-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
theoldguy

theoldguy is on a distinguished road
Online MDMA
Like this post? Yes | No    

I am wondering if anyone has ever purchased MDMA online? I am too old for raves and clubs, so I am looking for an alternative solution.

I see many different offers from many different sources, but I have never seen a post where someone has actually received MDMA without being ripped off.

Please no lectures. I am old enough to make my own decisions.

Thanks,

theoldguy
theoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:24 PM   #2
NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

the only online X i've ever seen is that herbal shit. If your looking for real X, id say your best bet is go to the synthetic drug forum, and find a research chemical that is not yet scheduled, some of which are similar to MDMA. There maybe places where you can get X online, but since its Schedule 1, it'll be very clandestine. Apparently it is really hard to find a legit source for semi-legal drugs, so good luck.
NorCaliGreenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:08 AM   #3
skyboy877

skyboy877 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

you will never legitly get MDMA online however the most legal i can aim you towards is BK-MDMA or methylone... its legal because its a chemical research and im a big fan of it you fell very very very loved up like that just no desire to dance all night ... there isnt any speed or aphedamines in it
skyboy877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:57 AM   #4
theoldguy

Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks for the info.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
salmon4me

salmon4me is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

You're not to old for a music festival. What state are you in?
salmon4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 05:35 PM   #6
theoldguy

Like this post? Yes | No    

Salmon4me,
You said - I'm closing this thread because there's another just like it in the proper place (MDMA forum). And for the record, this website is not here so that people can find places to buy illegal drugs. On the other hand, hell maybe MDMA is legal where you live. So again, it's being closed because it's a duplicate thread in the wrong section.

Sorry for the double post but,
Just for the record -
I never asked for contacts I only asked if anyone had actually purchased mdma online and you are half right about it being illegal where I am. I am a resident of two countries. In one it is illegal and in the other, almost nothing is illegal.

Thanks for all the replies.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:00 AM   #7
salmon4me

salmon4me is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yeah we just need to keep the discussion to one thread, and make sure it's in the proper place. It's always a fine line, and so it's never easy to make judgement calls on what is illegal and what is free speech. IMO, there wasn't any particular post in that thread that warranted deletion. But damn it sure is hard to make the decision sometimes. Fortunately for me, in this case the thread needed to be closed for other reasons.

So now that we are ready to move forward....

You're not to old for a music festival. What state are you in?
salmon4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:49 AM   #8
unfocusedanakin
The Archaic Revival

unfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

people get drugs in the mail all the time, even MDMA, it's an easy way to distance yourself from the drugs.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:56 AM   #9
boguskyle
kyleboguesque

boguskyle is just really niceboguskyle is just really niceboguskyle is just really niceboguskyle is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

i agree with salmon. you're not too old for a music festival. what state are you in?
Old 06-06-2010, 08:10 AM   #10
JBlue

JBlue is an unknown quantity at this point
Not the same poster
Like this post? Yes | No    

I`m not the original poster. But I feel that I am too old to be wandering around music festivals`looking for an e or two. It was one thing when I lived in the UK, there seems to be a greater tollerance towards the drug culture, and the end user There are pubs and clubs on every second corner and finding a few tabs is fairly easy. I`m in my late thirtys now and I would probably be pinned for a narc or someones DAD out in Vancouver.
I also remember when I was younger, I would see the occasional older guys in the clubs, off there face and I`d wonder if I would kept it up myself. It would be nice to be able to do so once in a while, I just don`t like the thought of being the old guy on the block with a bunch of teenyboppers
JBlue is offline   Reply With Quote